andrewzzz
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+2|2592
cucks that dedicate their lives to middle class $$ or status achieved thru blue collar means or otherwise (ie. legit intelligent people like zique that would rather read books and shit for OK pay because they enjoy it and have a comfortable backing and they're legit high IQ with connections so they don't gotta worry about shit in life and can do whatever they want either way, no hate). then u have ppl like me and some other nerds on this forum. i have close relatives that profited beyond 8++ figures (mils) in the hands on biz. software people and major electrical construction contractor tycoons (ppl that started out pulling wire as journeymen) that essentially built modern cities i will not name). i started hustling at a young age, having fun whilst traveling and doing stupid shit whilst being involed in multiple trades at once such as the legal prop 215 busness making half a ~K a day in cash, relatively untaxed and doing basic electrical mechanic work with public utilities that guaranteed me a super stable job making ~$50+ an hr with full benefits over stupid work, following my historic family trade of artistic carpenters and electricians. fact is u gotta love what u are, no matter what you may be, according to society.

i was always told that suckers work for a wage and grinders work for the flip/profit, doing what they love. believe me im still doing my thing, what i love and always keeping my opportunities open to snatch up whatever comes my way or whatever i work towards
Pocshy2.0
+23|3341
Admin, please un-post limit drewz. Thanks.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I have a chrome app that turns the word cuck into scary ghosts. Cuckery into spookery. And cucked into spooked. The word and phrase SJW gets turned into skeletons or skeleton warriors.

These word filters have made the internet much more bearable the last few years. "wow this forum is full of scary ghosts"
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
not surprised androoz has come back with a garbled copy of the alt-right vocab book.

i fucking love it
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
lets keep androo
andrewzzz
+2|2592

uziq wrote:

not surprised androoz has come back with a garbled copy of the alt-right vocab book.

i fucking love it
lol idgaf about that shit or politics in general. i didnt even register to vote but if i did it wouldve been trump/bernie cause hillary is retarded altho bernie supporters are actual cucks so maybe i wouldve just voted for harambe. im an anarchist tbh i think. fuck the fed

@macb, as a dog lover, with your animal torture shit i essentially have near near zero respect for you. if u were just trolling then whatever we're cool, if not i would legit fuck you up IRL if i ever came across you on the streets. i mean that. i would knock you the fuck out, praying somebody held me back from seriously injuring you
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

plz email ur reply back asap
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
andrewzzz
+2|2592

AussieReaper wrote:

plz email ur reply back asap
mock me if you want, idgaf if i never got a worthless college degree/piece of paper, fact is that even tho im 21 ive probably got more life experience than most ppl on this forum through my private ventures and hobbies etc. hell, even playing poker alone in LA ive talked to a more wide variety of people from different backgrounds/nationalities etc than anyone here. you've seen it/experienced it? same as well for me, more than likely. been in south central LA for work around the "lowest of the low" ppl that that i've interacted with, ppl you would turn your noses at and be scared to talk to, to the richest of the rich, parties in the hills of west LA and with yuppie college kids at USC etc. different countries and cultures, whatever.

you think you've seen the world in your little island nation, huh?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
You shouldn't gamble.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
lol seen the world through poker this is gold.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Lolwut, 21? Legit was an angry 10 year old when this forum started.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2017-02-21 16:39:22)

andrewzzz
+2|2592

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You shouldn't gamble.
im a pretty good player, at least to the point to where ive managed to pull a decent profit over a thousand+ hours of play at medium level stakes (mostly 5/5 cash games at $300-500 buy ins). i play for fun anyways. its one of several hobbies i have.

@cybargs, yes. i can say with 100% accuracy that i've at least seen more of the world than you. you're a literal mong (no racism, i love asian ppl) that has barely traveled outside of taiwan/australia and oklahoma (to meet a redneck on this forum). please go quote a wikipedia article or something

@desertfox. i was born in late '95. was 11 or so when i first joined the forum i think
uziq
+492|3422
free androoz
Pocshy2.0
+23|3341
The amazing this is that he is referencing things that happened after he got banned, meaning he has been here with us, reading silently and waiting for this moment.

Magic.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
It all happened in the past two weeks. I had lIke fifty posts to read when I came back. Place was dead without me!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

there's something poetic about how androoz writes
i think it's gr8

good on ya androo, don't stop believin x
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
does anyone in the real world actually use the word cuck?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
I know someone who actually uses the word cuck. This is really great. The never ending saga of bf2s.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

SuperJail Warden wrote:

lets keep androo
Can he be our blood sacrifice?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Every Saturday, or Sunday - depending on the fire danger rating, I make a burnt offering to Derpos, the Greek god of not being a hipster.

So far Derpos seems to have smiled on me, and the Fates have looked the other way.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

tell us more about your experiences
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

i need an electric panel moved

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard