Pocshy2.0
+23|3342
Oh, and Jaekus, buy your tickets to the Vatican Museum before you intend to show up. A family member in Switzerland tipped me off, and it literally saved 6 hours of standing in line. Another neat trick (if you're brave) at the Vatican is to exit the Sistine Chapel through the door to the right which is unmarked, but unlocked. Official exit is to the left and dumps you into the gift area, but the door to the right goes into St Peter's Basilica. This saved me about 2 hours of wait time. I don't know if there are consequences for getting caught, but I did it and it worked out just fine.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
Great, thanks for the tip! Not sure if I'll visit Vatican City or not, it's really just a make-it-up-when-I-get-there type thing. If I do go and try the trick you mentioned, I'll just repent if I'm caught. That seems to work for pedophiles in the priesthood...

I've also been told I should book a ticket for the Eiffel Tower, as the line can be a couple hours as well.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
There are lots of little tricks which can save you time and money.

In the event you go to Madame Tussauds the queue for that is usually huge, if you buy the double ticket for the planetarium you go straight through.
This was a while ago mind you.....
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3423
why would anything do something so shit with their spare time
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Australian tourists do a lot of shit things - you lived in London, you know this.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
This time next week I'll be finishing my packing for an early morning flight to Hong Kong. Starting to get pretty excited!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone
Have fun.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I hate to sound like a vulture but you think I could get a sweet deal on a trip to Istanbul right now?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

It's the high season for travel out that way.  Wait 3 months and you can get good deals.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Oh, and Jaekus, buy your tickets to the Vatican Museum before you intend to show up. A family member in Switzerland tipped me off, and it literally saved 6 hours of standing in line. Another neat trick (if you're brave) at the Vatican is to exit the Sistine Chapel through the door to the right which is unmarked, but unlocked. Official exit is to the left and dumps you into the gift area, but the door to the right goes into St Peter's Basilica. This saved me about 2 hours of wait time. I don't know if there are consequences for getting caught, but I did it and it worked out just fine.
I did all this today. There's a sign that says authorised tour groups only but no security. And there's so many tour groups that I just walked amongst one that was speaking English. Got through without a hitch. Thanks!!

Last edited by Jaekus (2016-07-21 10:16:42)

Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Going to England tomorrow. Fun trip. Currently baked in Amsterdam.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Got home on Friday. Already bought a ticket to Wacken 2017, travelling with a half French/Italian girl I made friends with in Paris. Also going to go back to Sziget in Budapest. So planning for Euro 2017 has already begun!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
A lot of good updates. Keep em coming.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Jaekus wrote:

Going to England tomorrow. Fun trip. Currently baked in Amsterdam.
Loved Amsterdam. You can see how people accidentally never leave.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Yes, yes I can.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Done yet?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Hi Europe people. I am here enjoying your places.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
I envy you.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Superior Mind wrote:

Hi Europe people. I am here enjoying being raped by muslims.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
I'll be in Prague end of the week. See you all there.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Prague is fun. I found the walking tour pretty informative.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Amsterdam tomorrow
uziq
+492|3423
take the truffles.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Yessir

Board footer