SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
Being a religious person is really hard. How am I supposed to know the difference between right and wrong if I can't talk directly to God? I have awful mean impulses but am unable to know if I should act on them. I think God is helping me right now but I don't feel his presence. I am really appreciative of everything he is doing for me but am afraid of upsetting God somehow.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
Convert to Quakerism. You can converse directly with God but you have to become a pacifist.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
You're right to go for Catholicism.

A paedophile in a dress can speak to God for you, and forgive you on God's behalf each and every time you act on your mean impulses.
Its the best religion IMO - all the advantages of being religious, the validation, the ego boost, being able to tell yourself you're better than everyone else, but none of the hassle of trying to be a good person or having to think through your actions in advance.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

Dilbert_X wrote:

You're right to go for Catholicism.

A paedophile in a dress can speak to God for you, and forgive you on God's behalf each and every time you act on your mean impulses.
Its the best religion IMO - all the advantages of being religious, the validation, the ego boost, being able to tell yourself you're better than everyone else, but none of the hassle of trying to be a good person or having to think through your actions in advance.
You were raised Anglican? Don't pretend that is much better.

Thinking about it, can you prove you are not a Jew? You seem obsessed with them. Could be a self hating Jew.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I was raised fundamentalist hipster.

Jews are very similar to Catholics, their religion allows them to do whatever they want however evil.
Its much harder to get into however, doubly so if you're not white and inbred. You need big ears and squinty eyes as a minimum.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
How about that terrorist attack in quebec
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone
Religion of peace
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
It is awful what happens to Christians in the middle east. The U.S. needs to do more to protect them.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If you're dumb enough to be Christian in the ME I'd say natural selection should take its course and raise the collective IQ.

If you don't believe in natural selection can it still happen to you? That's a conundrum.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Nobody can blame the victim like Dilbert.
uziq
+492|3445
christianity is significantly older than islam. i'm not sure why christian communities are 'dumb' for being in the middle-east.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Many places are now below sea-level.
uziq
+492|3445
the dutch are wonderful with both waterworks and theology.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Their waterworks also led to winemaking in parts of France. Bordeaux wouldn't exist without the Dutch.
uziq
+492|3445
i like how dilbert is advocating that places change and people should change with them but will get nervous when an asian family moves onto his street.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

uziq wrote:

i like how dilbert is advocating that places change and people should change with them but will get nervous when an asian family moves onto his street.
Only asians in adelaide are uni students or chinese businessman buying up vineyards and wineries.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3445
my point is that he has spoken against wide-scale immigration that changes the nature of a neighbourhood/nation and yet will say that christians should move out of the middle-east when circumstances change. bongggg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

uziq wrote:

my point is that he has spoken against wide-scale immigration that changes the nature of a neighbourhood/nation and yet will say that christians should move out of the middle-east when circumstances change. bongggg
yeh i know.

what im saying is the asians arent taking over his part of the world.

he's like those bogans in qld who bitches about muslims yet the closest muuzies are a plane ride away.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I never said they should migrate out of the region, I said it was retarded to be Christian in the ME.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

You just said that Christians in the ME are dumb and should die if they remain. Only other recourse being conversion of emigration. Edgy as fuck.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Or they could be atheists, nothing complex there.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Out of the frying pan and into the fire, and still a forced change under duress.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
A lot of these countries keep records of people's religious affiliations. They are also often geographically isolated. You will have a Christian town someplace like you would have a black town in Michigan or a Mexican town in Texas. The Christians often can't move or pretend to convert.

It is annoying that so many so Christians in America will talk about how much they love Jesus but refuse to help Christians fleeing violence and state oppression. There is no bigger driver for atheism than Christian Conservatism and Evangelicalism.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Just Dilbert being dense yet again, nothing new, move along folks.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

A lot of these countries keep records of people's religious affiliations. They are also often geographically isolated. You will have a Christian town someplace like you would have a black town in Michigan or a Mexican town in Texas. The Christians often can't move or pretend to convert.
Or they could just not make their kids insert-whatever-fringe-group-it-is-they-belong-to-here in the first place.

It is annoying that so many so Christians in America will talk about how much they love Jesus but refuse to help Christians fleeing violence and state oppression. There is no bigger driver for atheism than Christian Conservatism and Evangelicalism.
Your country was populated by fringe extremists seeking somewhere they could practice their obscure weirdness free of criticism in the first place - I'm not taking a lecture from you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard