uziq
+492|3423

Dauntless wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Take job in London or go to Hawaii to be with girl?
Who's offered you a job here? Are they sorting your visa out?

Why can't I get someone in LA to do that for me? I'm being head hunted all the time by companies in London but trying to find a US company that would go through the months of hassle to sort my visa out sounds like it'd be impossible and i'm not even muslim
worse ... you're a fag
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Spent the last minute refreshing main page to see if I could get the number of registered users to -100,000. Always seems to stop short at -98k.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
It's a private chef job for a family. I haven't talked to them yet, but I can only guess they would sort my visa out. That's sort of part of the package.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

Superior Mind wrote:

It's a private chef job for a family. I haven't talked to them yet, but I can only guess they would sort my visa out. That's sort of part of the package.
did you go to culinary school? Are you still in Kuwait?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
No, I'm in Munich atm. I learned to cook at the Kushi Insititue in Becket, Mass (which is recently closed).
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I hate how unintuitive Snapchat is. Hovering over the buttons doesn't give you a description, so I'm forced to either read actual guides or ask people.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

i'm pretty active on snapchat.  What do you need to know?

I have a wedding im in in two weeks.  I'm supposed to go to Korea in two weeks for work.  I've never been to Korea, but this wedding is important.
uziq
+492|3423
what are you guys, 15?

snapchat, seriously?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

huh? I am over 30 and have more friends active on snapchat than instagram and twitter.  But yeah, I'm a 15 year old.
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

Snapchat is life.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I honestly loathe it, but people apparently love the photo-based social media of Instagram/Snapchat. I enjoyed Facebook because it's a good medium for jokes that doesn't have Twitter's awful format, but nowadays that's largely people sharing pictures of their kids and tagging their significant other on some stupid viral LADBible variety video.
uziq
+492|3423

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

huh? I am over 30 and have more friends active on snapchat than instagram and twitter.  But yeah, I'm a 15 year old.
so what you share pictures of yourself with filters on your face and 15 second video clips of your banal life?

in the u.k. i feel like snapchat is what came along for the next generation from my lot. (age 25–30).
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

no, we mostly use it for chatting with the occasional pics. Admittedly, far more of my girl friends than guy friends use it, but it's less intensive and intrusive than instagram, and it allows me to see my friends travels in easily digestible snippets instead of scrolling through instagram.

Reducing snapchat to filtered selfies and 15 second nonsensical clips is like reducing twitter to trolling and delusional thoughts from world leaders.  There's more to it
uziq
+492|3423
i can only conclude that you're using it to stalk 17 year old girls.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I thought snapchat was only for sending nude pictures between people. Don't know why a thirty year old would be into it besides that.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

imagine that, i thought facebook was only for sending little black books of girls between bros at harvard.  Not sure why a teenager or grandma would be into it besides that.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I bet you use snapchat to look at pictures of dicks
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

i can only conclude that you're using it to stalk 17 year old girls.
That's the purpose of the entire internet, don't focus your hate on one app.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
Snapchat wtf
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Do you send boys messages through whatsapp or kik, Ken?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

yes
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Are you attracted to their small bodies or naive personalities?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
A colleague has named her son Lincoln Zephyr (first and second names)

Her husband is a bit bogan and could be having a laugh at his families expense.
She's a smart lady but might not know this is the name of a car, I think she probably does though.

Should I tell her or leave it be?

I think I can now call any child Subaru Forester.

(There was a rugby player called Austin Healey, he named his son Jensen Healey. The son didn't like it so changed his surname to Interceptor. The last part isn't true but I wish it was)
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3423
i think this is the first time in history where naming conventions have become completely unmoored from class. it's odd. in the old times you could pin someone's background based on their name, but now there's like 'modern' names and 'old' names. what is it with modern parents being so fucking precious that they want to name their kids after a fruit or a ocean breeze?

they should learn from jay's example. guy is giving his kids 3 names each associated with the english in 1900 in an effort to brute force his greasy technician's hands into the accepted middle-class. i do worry about how 'george edward littleton' is going to fit on a burger king name card, though.

Last edited by uziq (2017-02-18 04:24:41)

Pocshy2.0
+23|3341
My cousin named her baby Titan. I literally can't look at the kid without feeling the need to apologize. He's fucked. Marked as a douche from birth. That and he's an outstandingly ugly baby. There's really not much hope.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard