Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

I always wear a sterling silver Lynn Edsitty bracelet on my left wrist. Was a 21st present from my sister. I think the only times I've ever taken it off was when I was doing army stuff and the two times I've had it cleaned and shined. Also used to wear a brass and steel mokume bracelet made by my Mum. Still have it, looks really cool but it corrodes and stains my wrist brown. Would like to find a solution one day. Also have a silver bracelet I picked up in Bolivia. I really like it but it's pure silver and really malleable and could break quite easily. Will have to get a jeweller to reinforce it.

I used to like pendants. Had a couple of Maori Hei Matau carved out of bone. Wanted a greenstone/pounamu one but to be honest I'd probably lose or break it which was generally the fate of the bone ones. Had a King Eric viking coin on a chain too. Grew out of wearing them though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Get the brass one gold plated, ask for antique gold which will look similar to brass.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I have a plain silver wedding band and wear a fitbit charge hr. I have one dressy watch I keep in a drawer unless I'm wearing a suit.

My thing is cufflinks. They are so absurdly over the top unnecessary for my job (business casual at work), but I dig em and the ones I buy have meaning to me. I love woodworking, and I read about 3,000 year old trees being unearthed in New Zealand so I got a pair of cufflinks made from the wood. My family is from the Baltic so I got a pair of amber links. I dig Norse mythology so I have a pair with Yggdrasil on them etc. I only break them out maybe once a month.

Last edited by Jay (2017-01-28 04:40:47)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Mostly never. On rare occasions I'll wear a huichol bracelet my brother gave to me.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

i wear a watch and a wedding band.

if i wasn't married, i'd wear neither. but i am.

i don't sport a nipple piercing either, so there's that. prolly would if i wasn't married. . . .
uziq
+492|3422

Jay wrote:

My family is from the Baltic so I got a pair of amber links. I dig Norse mythology so I have a pair with Yggdrasil on them etc. I only break them out maybe once a month.

seeing as i've got roots in a valley in ethiopia, i tend to do away with jewellery and just opt for an ochre face paint. occasionally on special days where i'm dressing smart for the office i'll smear myself in animal entrails.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I wear a watch, I've always liked the aesthetics of Pulsars, it helps that they're cheap.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Are Ray Ban sunglasses worth the price? I guess they are better made than $20 pairs of glasses. But is the higher quality worth the $80+ difference?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
No. Don't be another assembly line human face.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

i stopped buying ray bans because i lose like 2-3 pairs a year.  Now it's only cheap gas station sunglasses for me
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
At least the $5 look a likes you can get on Canal St. don't have you walking around branded.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2017-02-06 12:34:47)

uziq
+492|3422
the quality is better and they are a noticeable step up. but prices for all luxury eyewear are vastly inflated. i sort of love and hate nice glasses. considering i wear them almost every day, i don't mind the expense. but it is an expense. paying the better part of five hundred bucks for a metal wire with some plastic and glass lens is pretty souring. p
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Had the cheapest available glasses since forever, almost every watch I've had has been damaged within about six months, neither are something I want to spend money on.

The prettiest thing I have is probably my two-tone Tanfoglio 9mm, even the woman police officer who recorded the registration said "crikey, that is a pretty looking gun"

Nearest thing I have to a fashion statement is my set of Bose headphones, I'm coming round to liking the sound also, Sennheisers sound a bit shrill now, but then so does the greek woman I share an office with so maybe its me.
uziq
+492|3422
sennheisers are normally far superior to bose at the same price point. bose colour the sound far too much.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Sure, I've always liked Sennheisers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard