CC-Marley
+407|6799
No, I recently moved all my toys to Jita. I left my own corp and will eventually join Pandemic Horde but summer is here and well.. you know.
uziq
+492|3423
so this is now free to play, i see.

might finally hop in and start skilling an account in the background. can't hurt without a sub, right? or are the f2p accounts totally gimped?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke
I tried it a bit don't have a clue what I'm doing but oh well.
uziq
+492|3423
i've taken more trials for EVE online in my time than i've played most other games. it's unique, i'll give it that.

i'm sure it's one of those games you've got to make the imaginative leap and effort to make 'fun'. even the 'endgame' fleet battles and PvP looks prettyy boring as fuck, almost wholly academic. i imagine it's different when you're tunnel-visioned in, though, and the social aspect and rivalries are at stake.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

uziq wrote:

i've taken more trials for EVE online in my time than i've played most other games. it's unique, i'll give it that.

i'm sure it's one of those games you've got to make the imaginative leap and effort to make 'fun'. even the 'endgame' fleet battles and PvP looks prettyy boring as fuck, almost wholly academic. i imagine it's different when you're tunnel-visioned in, though, and the social aspect and rivalries are at stake.
the meta makes it fun.
dabanli
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1948
maybe you know when mobile EVE online will come on android, or you know a good mobile game about space?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard