Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I tend to find my way into gay neighborhoods when i travel.
Really? That's never happened to me, although girls have asked me if I'm gay but men never have.
Hang on, that's not true.

I was in Orlando during gay week, (I WAS THERE FOR AN ELECTRONICS CONFERENCE OK). Some guys tried to pick up me and my Singaporean colleague.

It was funny, we were sitting around the pool drinking cocktails when a steady stream of buff guys in silver speedos started turning up
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Just take the compliment.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I did, I was buzzing for the rest of the day.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

Dilbert_X wrote:

we were sitting around the pool drinking cocktails
gee.. however could they have thought you were gay...
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Site is moving hosts; as of 2016-09-17 13:30 PST -- If you can see this message, don't post here, it'll get lost in the database transition.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I tried to get fancy with this shit and host it on multiple machines. Didn't take into account the fact that it uses a god'damned local file cache for tons of shit. Fuck.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I drank a bunch of beer before Riot Fest and now I'm tired. Some solid performances in the three days though.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I was in portland all weekend and I drank a lot of beer.  Back to original coors banquet beer.  It's the new Pabst, let me tell you
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
non-sequitur statistics video.
take 6 minutes to get your brain learned:

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Imma freeboot all of Brady's Numberphile videos.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Crimson Jihad is now a nuclear power!
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I was in portland all weekend and I drank a lot of beer.  Back to original coors banquet beer.  It's the new Pabst, let me tell you
pbr is more buffet than banquet
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

jsnipy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

pbr is more buffet than banquet
i mean it's gonna be a hipster thing.  You're gonna see 'dem stubbies out at the bar all the time soon.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

anyone know the best way to kill mice? Wood traps with nutella and pb and spreadable cheese?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
jeez if you want to fatten them up so they can't run.

strychnine or buckets of bleach
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
actually just get classic mouse traps and place them along the baseboard. keep your house super clean.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
You should use a non-lethal trap.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

i don't want to poison them bc they may die somewhere i can't reach or see and then they stink.

i was gonna use all three but on different traps.  That way those fuckers don't realize they are heading to their doom.

MacB, I would use a non-lethal trap but they are at my gf's house and she is apparently deathly afraid of mice.  Like, she is staying with me right now bc of 1 or 2 mice in her house.  She is in Malibu tonight so I have basically one night and morning to rid her place of the pests.  I'm thinking of jerking off onto her pillow after I'm done, in a demonstrably manly show of domination.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

anyone know the best way to kill mice? Wood traps with nutella and pb and spreadable cheese?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Peanut butter is the best thing apparently, but these days it should probably be a boutique hand-crunched micro-buttery product, not your mass-market Kraft crap, or they'll just scuttle past.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
I used one of these non-lethal traps, with a piece of regular milk chocolate stuck to the trigger.
The next morning the mouse was trapped, with the cage full of piss and crap from mortal fear.
It had a nice last meal though.

I released the mouse in the garden, where my cat killed and ate it.

https://i.imgur.com/VvM6Er4.jpg

Last edited by globefish23 (2016-09-24 03:17:49)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
OK Amazon, WTF is going on here.

https://i.imgur.com/PGyEenZl.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Mathemagical.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

this girl i've been friends with for like 10 years told me last night that she has been in love with me for like a year and a half (ever since i went to that wedding in thailand last March).  She's awesome and hot and we get along really well but I don't know if I want to date her.  We have a big group of friends and it either works out and we are all happy or we break up and probably lose a few friends along the way.  Plus I value her friendship a lot.  But I also think we could actually be a couple and not fuck it up either.

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
so i'm probably going to go over to her house tonight and tell her I don't want to be with her or be friends with her anymore.  Gave it the ol' college try though! Sighhhhhh
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

this girl i've been friends with for like 10 years told me last night that she has been in love with me for like a year and a half (ever since i went to that wedding in thailand last March).  She's awesome and hot and we get along really well but I don't know if I want to date her.  We have a big group of friends and it either works out and we are all happy or we break up and probably lose a few friends along the way.  Plus I value her friendship a lot.  But I also think we could actually be a couple and not fuck it up either.

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
so i'm probably going to go over to her house tonight and tell her I don't want to be with her or be friends with her anymore.  Gave it the ol' college try though! Sighhhhhh
So what, you were a "couple" or?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard