bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

BF2 multiplayer is averaging about 2.5k unique players a day now. 150-500+ at any given time.

Do you still play?
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Nope, not in a while. Playing Squad these days.
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
I've been playing as often as I can. Battlelog.co has a few "official" servers going for US, EU, and asia. The US server is going almost all the time.

Games are a little top heavy. A few people from back in the day playing. Super fun though...I've been having a blast. It really highlights how shitty the BF franchise has gotten when you go back to BF2.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

It really highlights how shitty the BF franchise has gotten when you go back to BF2.
That's a pretty depressing reminder for anyone still playing the new BF's.
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
Yeah, it is....well...one way to turn that frown upside down would be to come back and play some bf2 with the rest of the people that can't let it go. Good times!
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

not in a long while. would not mind firing it up for a go. don't even care about any other games in the series anymore.
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
There is a Special Forces server that gets populated on occasion. Spent a few hours playing sf the other day with 30+ players in the server. Love the rebel victory song.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
i've been playing some again. hit me up if you're down for a few rounds
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
I wish - need to buy the game again. Miss karkand
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
*karkland
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
Point proven - it has been too long
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
The game is free now, with all expansion packs and SF included. Just go to www.battlelog.co and download their pack which installs the launcher, etc. The EU server is usually full.

It's probably too late to retrieve your old account as I think they stopped being able to do that months ago.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I wouldn't mind unlocking everything again. Would give me something to work towards other than the nostalgia trip.
Wacko866
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+1|2515
Hello yeah I still play and I'm looking for active players. FireTeamAlpha.com
One Team, One Mission"
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Get Squad
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
Yeah been playing battlelog.co / Revive network BF2. Is fun!

But I have issues with resolution scaling, my monitor is a 27" 1080p and whilst im running at 1280x1024 it stretches everything wide.

As a result shooting someone 10 meters away with a sniper rifle, so near point blank, results in a complete miss.

I'm not sure how to fix it other than running the monitor at the same archaic resolution on Windows to force BF2.exe to do the same without stretching it?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

twoblacklines wrote:

Yeah been playing battlelog.co / Revive network BF2. Is fun!

But I have issues with resolution scaling, my monitor is a 27" 1080p and whilst im running at 1280x1024 it stretches everything wide.

As a result shooting someone 10 meters away with a sniper rifle, so near point blank, results in a complete miss.

I'm not sure how to fix it other than running the monitor at the same archaic resolution on Windows to force BF2.exe to do the same without stretching it?
Make sure the "enable widescreen" option is checked in the launcher before you start the game.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
Still playing, me and old Freezer7pro that used to be well known around here

On BF2HUB ofc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard