Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

War Man wrote:

I'm 23, I still have an excuse not being married.
woah, i thought you were like 19.  Didn't you just start college?
Nothing wrong with starting college late bruh! I didn't start til I was 23 either. Almost have my associates degree now.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

Mitch wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

War Man wrote:

I'm 23, I still have an excuse not being married.
Nothing wrong with starting college late bruh! I didn't start til I was 23 either. Almost have my associates degree now.
Warman is like 3/4 the way through engineering school peoples
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Engineering, tough degree. I think I'd rather go to medical school if I wanted to work that hard.
15 more years! 15 more years!
uziq
+492|3423

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

and he was homeschooled by a block of cheese

so much for 'intellectual master-race'
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

you jelly
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

he's actually a full jar of marmalade.  Orange to be precise, just the way Paddington likes it
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

he's actually a full jar of marmalade.  Orange to be precise, just the way Paddington likes it
yuck
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I would say 1/4. Spent 2 years at one college and now transferring to another college that did not transfer any of my gen-eds... So I have 3 more years left. I hope I don't regret this college vs another that I was considering that would of transferred my gen-eds.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

yuck
marmalade reminds me of my grandma. It's whatever.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

I would say 1/4. Spent 2 years at one college and now transferring to another college that did not transfer any of my gen-eds... So I have 3 more years left. I hope I don't regret this college vs another that I was considering that would of transferred my gen-eds.
I had to start from scratch when I switched majors from international business to engineering. Two years of classes and I only got to keep meteorology as a science elective. Same school, too!
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

yuck
orange marmalade is just so cloyingly sweet. my grandma used to put it on crackers for me as a treat when i was a kid. now it just gives me the willies
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Have you looked into whether your school takes CLEP credits? For like $60 you can take a test and score 3-12 college credits without having to do 3 months of classes.

https://clep.collegeboard.org/
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

macbeth what are you doing these days? Subbing? Credential program? Still on that public worker track?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Just working currently. I make a lot more doing what I do now than I would being a teacher's aide for 18 months before I could start full teacher's school. Do you know what the average teacher's aide is paid per hour? $10.42. I really don't want to go back to making what I did in high school while I switch.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

yuck
orange marmalade is just so cloyingly sweet. my grandma used to put it on crackers for me as a treat when i was a kid. now it just gives me the willies
Marmalade is not sweet.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3423

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

you jelly
your entire worldview is formed by the last 4 books you read at any one time.

i am not jelly of you engineering 'spergers
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

you jelly
your entire worldview is formed by the last 4 books you read at any one time.

i am not jelly of you engineering 'spergers
You are the untermensch. Bow down lowly butt trooper
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
this is one of the worst car commercials I have ever seen.

but still not as bad as
Pocshy2.0
+23|3342

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Is the school you opted for significantly better than the one you turned down?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

pirana6 wrote:

There's a player on the Pirates named Arquimedes Caminero
Update: He is now on the mariners and it turns out his middle name is Euclides
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

i'm a thirty year senior and do not regret a moment.

except when i took my scholarship offer and rolled a joint with it because i was out of papers.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
you're so wild burnz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

who uses regular paper to roll a joint? If you're going to improvise, use sheets from the bible
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I don't get what is so hard about making sure you have a supply of rolling paper. You could spend $100+ on pot but can't afford $3  worth of EZ widers? Pot heads frustrate me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

you can say the same about a pipe but i'm sure you've found yourself in situations where you are smoking out of an apple or something, right?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard