beerface702
+65|6709|las vegas
dont see it or any servers
BoneEnforcer
+4|6764
I went to create a local server.  But, alas they are only 16 man maps.  To bad they didn't make the bigger maps as co-op, so you could at least play bigger maps single player.
beerface702
+65|6709|las vegas
i wasnt following the news. so i guess it isnt ranked to play co-op

damnit all this game needs is a good co-op mode

and CTF

maybe next time!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6767
coop works fine
it is not ranked tho
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6597|Melbourne, Australia.
Damn theyre still 16 player maps? That sucks, I want to practise heli'ing and jetting on full 64 maps!
Marshall-09
+3|6700

Hyper wrote:

coop works fine
it is not ranked tho
Hyper. Can you please shed some light on how you enabled co-op mode. I have been into create local server, but still dont get an option for co-op. I dont get any bots in single player or conquest. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited by Marshall-09 (2006-05-23 19:06:32)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6767
yup
what i did was
REINSTALLED
ha
i installed the incremental and i simply did not have the option for coop in the create server area(drop down menu for conquest and coop)
i reinstalled the ful patch( after reinstalling the game and it was there)
i selected coop and hit start server and voila
i was playing against alot of bots
31 of them v me
amusing to say the least
i am going to assume you had the same prblem i did (i had a mod installed) so the patch simply didnt take, after u reinstall the game and patch you will see the coop option in the area you specified
WhyTwoKay
+15|6786|Texas
Co-Op doesn't do on Ranked servers, it's more for local, testing, or unranked servers. Killing bots is stat padding! Didn't yah hear?
Marshall-09
+3|6700

Hyper wrote:

yup
what i did was
REINSTALLED
Thats what I was afraid of.
I have a few mods (EF Weopon Test, Bot Mod, Map Mod USI and BOMSF to name a few).

I wonder if co-op is actually worth going through all the trouble just to have your mate play along side you in SP.

Thanks for the reply anyways Hyper. I'd +1 for you but I dont have enough posts, soz.

Cheers.

Just tried the Karma thing and seems I have enough posts now...so +1 for Hyper.

Last edited by Marshall-09 (2006-05-23 21:05:11)

beerface702
+65|6709|las vegas
i used the incremental and it is there. just use the drop down.

from what i hear there is a 3rd party mod to enable bots over LAN, or private pub's but i hadnt tried it

its fun i guess. the BOT AI isnt bad at all.. set to 100% they are decent opponets. but still bots

i had 3 sniper bots chase me on oman with KNIFES LOL it was pretty funny.. they just kept chasing me...then finally switched to guns
dedelus
+4|6670
damnit all this game needs is a good co-op mode

and CTF
isn't that what the game is, caping flags?

Last edited by dedelus (2006-05-23 21:58:32)

FlyingPenguin
+3|6560
yep no co-op in ranked servers...that would be nice tho and an easy way to get points
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6712|RCM Headquarters
https://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9637/untitled1wv.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard