pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
It all works out in the end.

...Except I wouldn't trade a GS from a pitcher for a perfect game. That's way off balance.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Well the majority owners sold our team to the minority owners. Thank god, the old owners didn't give 2 shits about winning, just making money. Considering it was a corporation and not a single person, I'm not surprised.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Nice, I sure wish the Wilpons would sell.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Yeah mets are really at the bottom of the league right now
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Go Sox!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Yeah chicago is really a surprise in the AL Central! What's up with that.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

hey, give him a little slack.  He's actually one of the less insufferable Red Sox fans.  He's like a white rhino.  I bet his Boston hat doesn't have the sweat stains of a thousand days and the gentle rips along the brim that signify (like tree rings) the years of drunken frat parties and bar fights that are endemic to Boylston Street.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I like Red Sox fans more than Giants fans. Giants fan are the worst.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
yes. yes they are
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
no
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

boston sports fans in general are the worst.  Cardinals fans are close, then Clippers fans.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
I know exactly 0 giants fans (aside from adums).

Giants fans are nowhere on my radar as good or bad, I honestly thought you guys were talking about the NY Giants
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
the reds really suck
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Supposed to
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
dem Giants doe

Then again it is an even year.

Just got back from San Fran. Half the people there wear SF hats.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Considering 90% of them didn't grow up in SF... that's a whole lot of front runners.
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

i think the bay is kind of weird- people are really really proud to say they grew up in a tract-home neighborhood built on a former semiconductor factory/federal superfund site.  While I absolutely LOVE the city, I can't fucking stand the people.  The only reason I would live there is because they have cool tech start ups that you can take advantage of.  Always rolling out in SF, never rolling out uber eats or imperfect produce in helLA.  Usually have to wait.

The Angels have a throwaway season this year.  Too many pitchers hurt.  I will be very angry and sad if they squander the best player in baseball without getting him a world series.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
ha! you mean Felix? Haven't even got him a playoff appearance? Talk to me when Trout is pushing mid 30's.

A couple of 20mil/year players free up next year and Josh Hamilton comes off in 2 years. A year or two after that (if not sooner) look for them to be dangerous.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Mariners through may: top 5 team in the majors
Mariners through june: bottom 5 team

oh well, now I wont feel as guilty for getting wasted at games and missing everything
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I'm going to chicago to see the halos play at Wrigley in August.  Will be a nice lil asswhooping just like the opening series.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Doing well so far.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
doing the opposite of adams team
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Go Sox!