+634|3689
Whatever, Ken. You have been exposed.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

only stupid people on the internet say "triggered"
only stupid people in the internet say "salty" or "you're salty" or "you're thirsty" or some goddamn variation of salt-as-a-euphemism-for-bitter/hate.

I swear to the ever-loving god of man, some idiot says something once online and four trillion idiots follow behind and for rest of a better part of a decade that's all you hear on the web.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

pirana6 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

only stupid people in the internet say "salty" or "you're salty" or "you're thirsty" or some goddamn variation of salt-as-a-euphemism-for-bitter/hate.

I swear to the ever-loving god of man, some idiot says something once online and four trillion idiots follow behind and for rest of a better part of a decade that's all you hear on the web.
Salty is fairly common here
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
bf2s 'here'? or new york 'here'?

i don't recall seeing it much on bf2s. it's the one safe haven of the internet
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

pirana6 wrote:

It is mostly among young people you aging hipster.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
aging, yes. hipster, no.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I knew a guy from NY who's nickname was "salty eric". He lived a hard life.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

pirana6 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's the new "u mad bro" etc.
Everyone who disagrees or argues a point over the internet has to be "salty", usually because the idiots can't think of anything else to say...
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

coke wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's the new "u mad bro" etc.
Everyone who disagrees or argues a point over the internet has to be "salty", usually because the idiots can't think of anything else to say...
It's trendy to be overly cynical and never take a stand or position on anything.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2016-04-21 16:11:39)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I don't think it's trendy so much as internet interaction doesn't require the standard social courteousness that a face to face interaction requires.  I think the cynicism is a more pure reflection of a person's worldview than what you would get in a face to face meeting.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
let's face it most of them are vacuous bell ends
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

coke wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

because the idiots can't think of anything else to say...
nailed it
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

pirana6 wrote:

East coast
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
The only time I hear salty is in regards to the fire service, NY fire service in particular. Its a sign of respect to become salty because only good firefighters become old enough to have a salty mo.

I dunno wtf salty means something negative.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
happy bday adums xD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Teds4Mod
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

pirana6 wrote:

https://vimeo.com/157712307
that's pretty fucking cool.  I like how passionate the bug nerds were.  Makes me wonder what Gil Grissom would have to say
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

FatherTed wrote:

happy bday adums xD
xD
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Adams_BJ wrote:

The only time I hear salty is in regards to the fire service, NY fire service in particular. Its a sign of respect to become salty because only good firefighters become old enough to have a salty mo.

I dunno wtf salty means something negative.
It's a nicer way of saying "butt-hurt" in video games, I guess.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
They put sensors all over the buildings and streets of our downtown while we build a tunnel. Theyre there to monitor any movement of... well anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard