SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

macbeth, whatever happened to becoming a part of the state apparatus?  Did you really get turned down in your attempt to join one of the most corrupt governmental entitites in the US?

on topic: Bday coming up.  Staying and playing at la costa country club on thursday.  Eggcited!
I am keeping my options open while my background check goes through. If the federal government doesn't give me a job with authority, I might as well start a career where I can amuse myself by ruling over high school students.

Happy birthday. Finally 40?

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2016-03-01 08:05:52)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

hey, at least you have your goals in line.  How long does the background check take?

not 40 yet.  I'm at the age where i'm reevaluating my life.  thinking of packing up and calling it a career and moving somewhere to live off my savings for the rest of my life.  Any ideas on where I should look at going?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

hey, at least you have your goals in line.  How long does the background check take?

not 40 yet.  I'm at the age where i'm reevaluating my life.  thinking of packing up and calling it a career and moving somewhere to live off my savings for the rest of my life.  Any ideas on where I should look at going?
Open a expat bar in the Philippines.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
You could call it "Rick's Cafe Americain".
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

My dad owned a bar in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  He sold it after 6 months.  He said all the expats wanted to do was drink with him every day, and that's not really something he partakes in.

I'm thinking maybe just bumming around Europe, or maybe somewhere tropical.  If I do the Europe thing, I'll probably have to work at some point down the road.  If I go to SE Asia or Eastern Europe, I might be able to get away with never having to work again.  Both very tempting.

DesertFox, you are an old soul.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
going to whistler this weekend for a bachelor party. not a huge skier but still excited to be around all my friends when canadas dollar is in a rut.
the only problem is they want to ski both friday and saturday so we have to leave here at 3am to get up there in time. they also want to party friday night and think they won't be tired. we aint 19 any more guys...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

nice, im gonna be in vancouver the weekend of the 18th! I think i'm gonna play a round of golf out there.  Any recommendations?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
not a big golfer so I don't really know the courses up there...

down here i know tons of people in the business so if you ever play around in seattle ill let you know.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Golf is so lame. #1 sport for the obese. Play tennis.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

more fat people playing baseball and football than golf.  You crazy.  Ever actually played?  Ever looked at the top 10 guys on the tour?  Do you actually do any physical activity, MacB?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

more fat people playing baseball and football than golf.  You crazy.  Ever actually played?  Ever looked at the top 10 guys on the tour?  Do you actually do any physical activity, MacB?
Why even bother...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

MacBeth, I know i could whoop your ass at tennis too, just to be clear.  And I've been playing in a rec soccer league for about 2 years now, so i could probably beat you in that as well.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I kind of want to see a video of that matchup.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

pirana6 wrote:

going to whistler this weekend for a bachelor party. not a huge skier but still excited to be around all my friends when canadas dollar is in a rut.
the only problem is they want to ski both friday and saturday so we have to leave here at 3am to get up there in time. they also want to party friday night and think they won't be tired. we aint 19 any more guys...
back.
it was fun but tiring. I also forgot how dehydrated you get skiing then follow that up with drinking a lot at night and you've got a nice hangover the next day.
also what's with almost every australian wearing skinny jeans and backwards snap-back hats? is that the style down there? whistler seems to be run almost entirely by australians on summer break.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

MacBeth, I know i could whoop your ass at tennis too, just to be clear.  And I've been playing in a rec soccer league for about 2 years now, so i could probably beat you in that as well.
No you couldn't. You are small and have short legs. You cannot run very fast or far. And I could just step on you at will.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

so that's a confirmation from you that you are not athletically inclined.  Stick to otaku and rpgs!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Hmm? I bike ride, swim, and am a second degree black belt. I can beat you up in a pool for a long time after a game of pool volleyball.

And I am really good at ping pong
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Got a tiny healthy baby girl this evening <3

I suppose I need a gun now?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

second degree black belt in what?  What does it mean!

I grew up in and around the ocean.  I had a pool in my backyard growing up too. I lived on an island in the South Pacific for 9 months.  Surfing made a up a large part of my teenage years.  You aren't going to do anything in water to me.

I will gladly challenge you to a game of ping pong.  I'm pretty good.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6295|Graz, Austria

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Congratulations!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

No, you need LEGO now.
Or more LEGO than you already have.
Most likely DUPLO though.
uziq
+492|3423

Ultrafunkula wrote:

congrats
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

wheeey nice one mate! where'd you get her from?

is this your first?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Congrats funky!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Congrats mate.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

globefish23 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Congratulations!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

No, you need LEGO now.
Only if you want her to choke to death, or, become an engineer.....
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard