MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun
Wtf r you going on about.  A bunch of crap I never said.  R u drunk?  Go argue with yourself some more.

You kissed a guy and rage about people you disagree with being gay.  Why do I picture you tucking it in front of a mirror wearing lipstick listening to show tunes preparing for a nazi meeting.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

let's recap -

Me: railing on about how the people occupying the ranger station at the bird sanctuary are fucking dumbos without a leg to stand on

you: you don't know what the real story is, dummy

me: what is it then?

you: it's about land and BLM and FWS and the ranchers rights and the vendetta against them

me: that's great, but the topic is about the insecure hicks occupying the ranger station in the bird sanctuary

you: what are you talking about, I never said any of that

me: something something insecure homosexuals with daddy issues
MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun
What possessed you to kiss a guy?  I mean you obviously have gay issues when you randomly post about the protesters sucking dick while cleaning guns. 

There is no shame in being gay but don't hate on homosexuality when you kiss guys yourself.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

me kissing a man is only relevant to this discussion as evidence I am not homophobic.

As i mentioned, the only one to utter "faggot" is you in this thread.  I already covered why i keep insinuating the hicks in the ranger station have homosexual urges.  Feel free to go back and read if you really want the answer.
MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun
Real evidence of not being homophob would be you sucking pipe.

But it is all good.  I have never kissed a guy or even given something like that a thought. 

BTW I used faggot in jest responding to your homophob tirades.

I do respect your diversity, but disagree with what I can make sense of in your rambling incoherent posts.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

what in particular do you not understand in my posts?  Help me help you.

I guess I blame myself for derailing this topic with the homosexual talk.  Didn't realize my obvious jokes were going to be latched onto by everyone.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
Major, how did you feel about Occupy Wall Street? What do you think of Black Lives Matter?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun
I found it ironic that both occupy and tea party stood against the same thing but were both opposed to each other.  I am very much against the illegal monetary system in America, the central banks, fractional lending, corrupt government empowering the elite at the expense of the workers.......  It was a good movement filled with halfwits that got all the interviews.  I am a big Ron Paul supporter, a constitutionalist.

I have paid no attention to black lives matter because every time I hear one the the members speak it is all racial bullshit.  I am very opposed to the lack of over site by police forces and the toxic environment it creates in law enforcement.  It never seems to be "just one bad cop", it is always a group of them.  Nobody ever stops the bad cop that is out of control, the other police always seem to support him which goes to show how we have whole police forces that are corrupt and not just a single cop here and there.  But no, I know nothing about black lives matter other then they sound like ignorant racist trash when they speak.

I find it funny how I need to pass some test for my point to be valid in certain circles.  It tells me a lot about people and their ideologies.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Macbeth is trying to paint you as hypocritical, just like the Bundys and other so called "constitutionalists" (and by that i mean those hicks in the ranger station) who take advantage of government subsidies, loans, public schooling but then protest against federal power. 

It's almost, ALMOST, relevant to the conversation.  But not really.

I need a shorthand for the hicks occupying the ranger station at the bird sanctuary (AKA the patriots occupying a federal compound).  I'm not down with Y'allQaeda.  I kind of like Yokel Haram, but it just doesn't fit.

Any suggestions?
MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun
why are you so concerned about the protesters out in the middle of nowhere in the winter?  All they are doing is trying to bring attention to the fact that the government is doing another land grab and is now using terrorist laws where they do not apply.

I guess it is all fine until you own a cabin in the woods next to some BLM land and your chainsaw starts a fire that touches the federal land.  Then the slow driving idiot in the BLM truck you flipped off the day before can charge you with terrorism to get back at you.  Just remember, you started the fire.  Hell, maybe you will even try a back fire on your land when a lightning fire approaches your cabin you terrorist arson prick!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

I promise you I have absolutely zero concern about the protesters.  I'm just pointing out that they are idiots.

The government is doing a land grab and that's why they are mad? Where are these people when municipalities use eminent domain to take over poor neighborhoods to build stadiums or freeway expansions?  That's such a bullshit argument.

Or, "I guess it is all fine until you own a house in a city redevelopment area".

I bet there is more to this story that will come out in the next few months.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
It's ok when cities and states do it coz you know, MAH STATE SOVEREIGNTY.

Just not when the feds do anytang.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I promise you I have absolutely zero concern about the protesters.  I'm just pointing out that they are idiots.

The government is doing a land grab and that's why they are mad? Where are these people when municipalities use eminent domain to take over poor neighborhoods to build stadiums or freeway expansions?  That's such a bullshit argument.

Or, "I guess it is all fine until you own a house in a city redevelopment area".

I bet there is more to this story that will come out in the next few months.
I imagine they'd have a problem with it as well. People's interests are parochial. You know that.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

I imagine they don't.  Eminent domain takeovers happen far more often than the BLM putting people in jail for starting fires.  I haven't seen one #daddysworeanoath video about a bunch of hicks driving to the inner city and occupying a housing project to protest the government knocking down a poor neighborhood to build a sports stadium. 

Perhaps it is like cybargs is alluding to, and it's because it's the federal gov'ment.  But how come they are open to accepting SBA loans, public schooling and subsidies?  They hate the federal government when it doesn't directly serve them.  Boo fucking hoo
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
How is the government doing a land grab of their own land? In doing reasearch, it seems like much of the land in question was acquired (read: stolen) directly from the Indians or became property of the federal government due to unpaid taxes or abandonement during the Depression era.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Well it does seem that the BLM and/or other federal employees in the FWS have a hard on for the Hammonds.  That's how it reads in the numerous articles I've read about.  Not sure why or how it is playing out, but that's one of the reasons I said I really think there's more to the story that hasn't been told.  The actions of the BLM and FWS in this case seem particularly cruel if you are to believe the unsubstantiated claims from MajorSpittle's link (the one where I commented I've read the exact same words in three different articles), in that they are purposely squeezing the Hammonds out of their land through revoking water rights, grazing rights, road access, etc.  The story just doesn't sound complete to me for some reason, so I'm reserving my judgement until more information comes out.  However, it is hard to believe the story as told in MajorSpittle's link, because the journalism (if you can really call it that) is very shoddy.  There's no evidence other than taking the article's words for it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
The full story will come out in the government report once they all get killed or kill each other within the course of a few weeks.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

no one is getting killed here.  They are going to freeze and give up and then cook up a story about how they triumphed against the big bad wolf.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
We will see Ken.

coke wrote:

Should also add Mac being Mac.
What does that mean?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun

DesertFox- wrote:

How is the government doing a land grab of their own land? In doing reasearch, it seems like much of the land in question was acquired (read: stolen) directly from the Indians or became property of the federal government due to unpaid taxes or abandonement during the Depression era.
wat?  what land do you think is in question?  This is about the Hammond's personal property.  I have no idea what you researched or what you think is going on.

But the big take away from all of this is that if the government wants something of yours or wants to pressure you, you are a terrorist now. 

We are all felons and terrorists now.  If the Hammonds are terrorists, we all are terrorist.  They were actually charged as terrorists and convicted.  How the fuck does that happen?  How could a judge not allow the charge to be thrown out due to lack of standing?  Do you REALLY think they are terrorists and they burnt 140 acres as their big terrorist act?  Did that law really apply to the crime in any way what so ever?

Terrorism law they were convicted under:

Whoever maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to damage or destroy, by means of fire or an explosive, any building, vehicle, or other personal or real property in whole or in part owned or possessed by, or leased to, the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or any institution or organization receiving Federal financial assistance, shall be imprisoned for not less than 5 years and not more than 20 years, fined under this title, or both.

After reading through all of the bill I have come to realize all of the people that shoot tannerite targets on federal land are terrorists and logging companies that blast out stumps and burn slash piles on their federal lease timber land are all terrorist.  All the farmers that burn their stubble in the fall on their leased federal farm land are terrorists ( don't nark me out bro ). 

We can all be felons and terrorists now with all the bullshit laws on the book.  They can charge us with bullshit laws that don't apply, then hold a kangaroo court that doesn't allow presenting facts and evidence, and bingo we can end up as convicted terrorists.  Just hope they don't screw up a hearing date and send the FBI after you and kill your dogs and shoot your kid in the back and kill him, maybe have a sniper take out your wife while she is holding your baby, and destroy your reputation by lying about you being a Nazi and selling illegal weapons. (see ruby ridge)

This is the best little nugget right here " or any institution or organization receiving Federal financial assistance ".   Every organization gets federal assistance.  Libraries, Schools, Businesses....... you name it.  Be careful where you throw your cigarette.  Don't touch off that gas in science class or light up the burn barrel in the company parking lot.  If they get federal dollars you could be a terrorist.

But hey, chances are they won't come after you ever so screw the Hammonds.

P.S.  Wait until a President is elected that tells the Justice department to go after all the Federal drug law violators that oppose him.  Oh the tears of all the "state legal pot store owners" that spend the rest of their lives in jail and the peaceful protesters arrested with their state legalized pot on them getting years in jail.  Yeah, everyone will get their day in court.

I personally won't support this corrupt shitty legal system and stupidity caused by the Fed. shitting on states rights.  The feds don't need to own half of the land out west.  Give the shit to the states if it isn't being used by the fed.  Fuck BLM.
MajorSpittle
+7|3083|Oregun
Nice find!  I need you go out there in a Big Foot costume and just hang around grunting and photo bombing this shit.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

MajorSpittle wrote:

Whoever maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to damage or destroy, by means of fire or an explosive, any building, vehicle, or other personal or real property in whole or in part owned or possessed by, or leased to, the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or any institution or organization receiving Federal financial assistance, shall be imprisoned for not less than 5 years and not more than 20 years, fined under this title, or both.

After reading through all of the bill I have come to realize all of the people that shoot tannerite targets on federal land are terrorists and logging companies that blast out stumps and burn slash piles on their federal lease timber land are all terrorist.  All the farmers that burn their stubble in the fall on their leased federal farm land are terrorists ( don't nark me out bro ). 

I guess you forgot to read the front part

'Whoever maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to damage or destroy' - That's the Mens and Actus rea requirement right there.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

Cybargs wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

'Whoever maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to damage or destroy' - That's the Mens and Actus rea requirement right there.
But did they sign a contract with the government?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

But did they sign a contract with the government?
yes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard