Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Lol seriously? More to the point, you had been talking about the Northeast in general, in which both New Haven and New York are situated.
New York does not have a Sonic. One is opening on Monday, yes, but we've been watching the commercials for years.

But thanks for informing me that you know more about the island I grew up on than I do, even though I've lived here for 25 years.
I misinterpreted the map of Sonic locations. And trust me, I'm thankful I don't have the knowledge of the island that you do, since it'd mean I'd have lived almost my whole life on the East Coast.
Oh boo hoo. East coast sux. How about the four and a half years I lived in Georgia, Texas and Iraq? There are currently eight states that I haven't visited, including Hawaii and Alaska.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
california, washington, oregon, wyoming, idaho, and montana or the other six, rite?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

california, washington, oregon, wyoming, idaho, and montana or the other six, rite?
Those are the six, yep. Weird that you know that.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
well you know what they say about those who live in glass houses...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

well you know what they say about those who live in glass houses...
https://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/b2be9421-f110-4dd6-840f-f78265482371.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

Jay wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

New York does not have a Sonic. One is opening on Monday, yes, but we've been watching the commercials for years.

But thanks for informing me that you know more about the island I grew up on than I do, even though I've lived here for 25 years.
I misinterpreted the map of Sonic locations. And trust me, I'm thankful I don't have the knowledge of the island that you do, since it'd mean I'd have lived almost my whole life on the East Coast.
Oh boo hoo. East coast sux. How about the four and a half years I lived in Georgia, Texas and Iraq? There are currently eight states that I haven't visited, including Hawaii and Alaska.
No? I know you've visited other states since you've talked about your Army exploits, but you said right before that you've spent the majority of your life stuck in New York.
rdx-fx
+955|6562
[Alaska, Hawaii, ] California, Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana [...]
Funny.  Those are pretty much the states I'm from. 
Alaska, Montana, California, Washington particularly.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

wtf is pibb
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
dr pepper from coke
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://static.caloriecount.about.com/images/medium/mr-pibb-xtra-soda-64806.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Prolly better than irn bru
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3423
that says nothing.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I like it better than Dr. Pepper but not many places sell Pibb
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

sugar, water, purple
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

that says nothing.
It tastes like a spicier Dr pepper, like if you took root beer and Dr pepper and mixed them, without the root beer aftertaste
-Frederick Bastiat
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Never seen or heard of this shit before
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
It's mostly sold in the southern US
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Same with Mello Yello
-Frederick Bastiat
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Just done a quick search, we dont get 'Mellow Yellow' either.

I noticed when them fuckers blew up that Russian plance coming straight outta 'Sharm' they used a 'schwepps' fizzy pineapple can.  We dont get that drink either, wouldnt mind a go on it though. (the drink)
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Do you have 7 flavors of Mountain Dew including the Taco bell exclusive Baja Blast?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke
Mountain Dew was "big" in the 90's then disappeared, then came back...
Mello Yello I only heard of 'cus it was a sponsor on Tom Cruise's car in Days of Thunder and for some reason I had a shitty rc model of it when I was a kid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard