Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Silicon caulk the penetrations
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Fwp: having to share a hibachi table with strangers
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

like teppanyaki?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Yes. We call it hibachi on the east coast.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

when i think of hibachi i think of a small charcoal grill.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Alright but on the east coast hibachi refers to the big grill and chef doing tricks. The restaurants are referred to and name themselves hibachi
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

when i think of hibachi i think of a small charcoal grill.
same
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Bennihana
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Jay wrote:

Bennihana
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

Bennihana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlUWBhlCa4
That was such a great movie. Leonardo is a great actor
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3958|SL,UT

Beni Hana

one of the best places to eat in San Francisco.

it introduced hibachi to America, and for that i am grateful.

when i went to Japan, Beni Hana in San Francisco is the closest in menu, service, and cost.

for most of a mortgage payment i highly recommend . . .
Pocshy2.0
+23|3369
I've reached that point in my life where I have most of the things I want that can be bought as small gifts, so I have to ask for things I need to give people something to give me. Socks, underwear, undershirts, good coffee, etc. I could buy it myself, but then my family and friends wouldn't have anything to give me.
MajorSpittle
+7|3089|Oregun
I ate Mexican soup last night and drank a 12pk of Miller Fortune in bottles.  This morning I have bottle beer farts that are LITERALLY the worse thing I have ever smelt and even a little pucker squeak fart makes me head outdoors due to the rancid odor.  My gut feels like it is full of yeast and still expanding and bloating so I don't think it is ending anytime soon.  I am thinking about drinking baking soda or something.

So I am now hanging out in the garage with the door open and it is like 40 degrees outside.  I found a buck fifty on my work bench and an idea stuck me.  I have put the buck fifty in a ziplock baggy with a note saying "do not open, farted inside".  I have in fact went into the bathroom and farted into the baggy and sealed it up with the money and note.

There is a wal-mart just up the road, I am going to drop the package in one of the big discounted movie bins and watch.  That reminds me I need to wipe down the baggy not to leave finger prints.  On the way home from wal-mart there is a mexican restaurant that shut down back when all the illegal mexicans were protesting and put a sign up saying they support the community and mexican immigrants.  At noon it gets real busy, so I think I might go in there and clear that place out with my gas.

I have to find some place to go for awhile or my wife will devorce me, I have smelt some real rank skunky bottled beer farts in college during my cheap beer era but these are like the worse of those x5.  I hope they are gone in 3 hours. 

Next summer for the team builder at work I am gonna bring some of my Mexican soup and that beer.  I have discovered the secret formula and I am going to use it for my own evil purposes.

Last edited by MajorSpittle (2015-11-21 09:19:31)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

MajorSpittle wrote:

I ate Mexican soup last night and drank a 12pk of Miller Fortune in bottles.  This morning I have bottle beer farts that are LITERALLY the worse thing I have ever smelt and even a little pucker squeak fart makes me head outdoors due to the rancid odor.  My gut feels like it is full of yeast and still expanding and bloating so I don't think it is ending anytime soon.  I am thinking about drinking baking soda or something.

So I am now hanging out in the garage with the door open and it is like 40 degrees outside.  I found a buck fifty on my work bench and an idea stuck me.  I have put the buck fifty in a ziplock baggy with a note saying "do not open, farted inside".  I have in fact went into the bathroom and farted into the baggy and sealed it up with the money and note.

There is a wal-mart just up the road, I am going to drop the package in one of the big discounted movie bins and watch.  That reminds me I need to wipe down the baggy not to leave finger prints.  On the way home from wal-mart there is a mexican restaurant that shut down when all the back when all the illegal mexicans were protesting and put a sign up saying they support the community and mexican immigrants.  At noon it gets real busy, so I think I might go in there and clear that place out with my gas.

I have to find some place to go for awhile or my wife will devorce me, I have smelt some real rank skunky bottled beer farts in college during my cheap beer era but these are like the worse of those x5.  I hope they are gone in 3 hours. 

Next summer for the team builder at work I am gonna bring some of my Mexican soup and that beer.  I have discovered the secret formula and I am going to use it for my own evil purposes.
Keep us updated
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

MajorSpittle wrote:

There is a wal-mart just up the road, I am going to drop the package in one of the big discounted movie bins and watch.  That reminds me I need to wipe down the baggy not to leave finger prints.  On the way home from wal-mart there is a mexican restaurant that shut down back when all the illegal mexicans were protesting and put a sign up saying they support the community and mexican immigrants.  At noon it gets real busy, so I think I might go in there and clear that place out with my gas.

They gonna dna yo fecal matter son
-Frederick Bastiat
MajorSpittle
+7|3089|Oregun
Well I had to take a shit, so I figured I would dump some of my RV Toilet holding tank chemicals in the bowl as sort of a Poopurii.

Warning:  DO NOT DO THIS!  it is a bad idea.

My poop splashed and now my butt is stained blue.  I read the warning labels and it says it is an irritant and can cause blindness.  I am a little freaked out now.  I wiped my but down with some bleach water but it made it hurt and the blue seems to be permanently stained on me.

I put my wifes smelly candle thing out in the garage with me to help with the stink.  I drank some vinegar and ate an old fortune cookie I found in my tool box out here.  My stomach seems to be settling a little now, I think pooping helped.

I have chickened out on taking teh stink bomb to wal-mart.  there are too many cameras and I don't want to be on the nightly news as the unifarter, besides lord knows what laws they would charge me with if I was caught (I don't wanna be a felon).  My wife and I might be going to the movies this afternoon to watch the hunger games so I have to make sure my farts are gone.  I googled bottle beer fart remedies but it sounds like their is NO CURE!  It did say however to take bean-o before you drink bottled beer but that don't help me now.  I searched the house for gas-x but found none. 

Never again!  I have learned my lesson.  Only canned beer or whiskey.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3958|SL,UT

unifarter. if FatherTeds was an admin i believe he would change your title to "unifarter"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Someone stole the R from my car for the second time.
https://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_223000/FF_223260_xl.jpg&w=245
So now I have this big discolored dirty spot where it used to be.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

MajorSpittle wrote:

Now you know why no-one else drinks American beer.
Mexican soup - I didn't even know that existed.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

Mexican soup - I didn't even know that existed.
Sounds like a euphemism for diarrhoea.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Uncultured heathens
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

Uncultured heathens
That's unfair stereotype some Mexicans aren't like that all.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You have a Corvette?

How did the interview go?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Steve-0 wrote:

unifarter. if FatherTeds was an admin i believe he would change your title to "unifarter"
I know a guy.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

Dauntless wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You have a Corvette?

How did the interview go?
Oh no. I was just giving a visual representation of what it looks like. The R's are a Jersey thing.

The interview went very well. The guy said I passed and he was going to put me through to the next step. A lot of the interview was us talking industry specifics since we are in the field sorta.

Thanks for asking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard