Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
how'd you know
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

It said Australian.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

uziq wrote:

Jesus Christ man it's been how many years of forum inactivity and you're still formatting your posts like a douche
I don't see what's wrong with it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

cybargs has a decidedly white person name.  It's Tim Edstein or something weird like that.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

So I tried acupuncture yesterday.  I'm not sure if it worked or not? Gonna go one more time tomorrow and then reassess.  If I don't feel significantly better, I'm gonna go to a chiropractor.  If that doesn't help, back to traditional medicine and an MRI
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

uziq wrote:

Jesus Christ man it's been how many years of forum inactivity and you're still formatting your posts like a douche
I don't see what's wrong with it.
I stopped caring about people crying about me using green or whatever. 

Also, that's pretty awesome there.. 
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
Do you like the color blue?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Not on that background.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cybargs has a decidedly white person name.  It's Tim Edstein or something weird like that.
naw its phuc dat bich.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
ho
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So I tried acupuncture yesterday.  I'm not sure if it worked or not? Gonna go one more time tomorrow and then reassess.  If I don't feel significantly better, I'm gonna go to a chiropractor.  If that doesn't help, back to traditional medicine and an MRI
Actually get a massage. My friend that does acupuncture, said bad cases respond best when they first take acupuncture and then go to a masseur in a day or two.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

im not a big massage guy.
MajorSpittle
+7|3093|Oregun

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Let me know how this works for you.  I have acupuncture and chiro on my insurance but only do chiro as last result due to them buggering me up a couple time.

Can you elaborate what pain you have?  I get numbness in by back around my shoulder blade on one side with pain/rib out feeling in same area under shoulder blade (muscle pain I think) and weakness tingling in arm. 

Is any of this similar to what you get?  Hope you get well for the holidays, definately get an MRI if you can and tell the MRI people you want a copy of it on disk (the copy on disk should be free).  I have copies of mine and they came with the imaging software on the disk, you can watch videos and read online how to evaluate the MRI.  The idiot tech that read mine never even mentioned herniated disks (prediagnosed years ago already) and the bulging disks/degeneration in my L4/L5 that was pinching my nerve.(easy to see on MRI)  My dr. said the results came back mild arthritis.... wtf.

Don't trust the doctors and such, they are all over worked and couldn't give 2 shits about you.  you get 15 min of their time and they just want to get rid of you because you are just part of their huge pile of work to get through.  Luckily I married someone from the medical field so she can call BS all the time.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
So I'm doing No Shave November this month for the first time (figured I'm 25 so I might as well give it a go), and thus far everything is working out. Got my trashy as fuck Keanu Reeves beard working.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I went again last night.  I think it is helping alleviate the pain in my arm, but it's not doing anything to solve the condition.  I scheduled an appointment with my GP for next week, and I'll ask for an MRI to be done on my neck/upper back.  I think it's the best thing to do at this point to see if there's some serious problem there.

My pain is weird.  It started out as neck/upper back pain mostly focused right around my right shoulder blade.  It seems like it's right on the outside of the actual bone itself, mostly towards the spine side.  I can feel something tightening in my back, and it makes it so I feel like every muscle/tendon/ligament in my right arm is being pulled taut to my spine.  I get sharp shooting pains down my right arm all the way to my wrist, coupled with just deep-rooted pain that really manifests by the joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist).  Sometimes I get tingly and numb in my fingertips, mostly the index and ring finger of my right hand.  My right arm also goes really weak sometimes.

i've been to two different GPs now, and an acupuncturist.  The Chinese guy doing the acupuncture is the only one that recommended getting an MRI.  He said I may have a slipped disk in my neck, but I think if that was the case I'd have much more pain in my neck and around my upper back where the neck meets.  I have no fucking clue though and it's really starting to annoy me. 

This is by far the most physical pain I have ever been in, and it's a little depressing.  I'm a pretty active person and I've been reduced to sitting my ass on my couch and watching TV for the last 3 weeks.  I haven't been able to play golf, soccer, jerk off, go out or really enjoy spending time with my nephews.  And I can't have sex either.  It's fucking DEPRESSING
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
Get a nuru massage to raise your morale. Then get a MRI and hope your pain isn't psychosomatic

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2015-11-20 12:27:06)

Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3961|SL,UT

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

naw its phuc dat bich.
it's true, he showed me his license;

https://i.imgur.com/xnKhjan.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Get a nuru massage to raise your morale. Then get a MRI and hope your pain isn't psychosomatic
you are a weaboo weirdo
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

you are a weaboo weirdo
Funny. The only legal Nuru place in NYC is actually staffed by white models.
http://nurustudio.com/
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
There's always one set of girls on the website and a different set when you arrive.

At least, that is what I have been told, by someone who isn't me.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
One of the Google reviews said the girl on the website was 30 pounds heavier in person compared to the picture.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3961|SL,UT

SuperJail Warden wrote:

One of the Google reviews said the girl on the website was 30 pounds heavier in person compared to the picture.
this website made me gain thirty pounds, just by trying all the beers suggested . . .
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
Fuck, it's snowing. FUCK YOU WINTER!!!
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Snow, I've heard of that, it sounds annoying.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard