killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Now that search works, I found the greatest thread in BF2 history...ok, over exaggeration but it was pretty freaking humorous at the time.  Too bad most, if not all of the pics do not work anymore. 
uziq
+492|3454
Jesus Christ man it's been how many years of forum inactivity and you're still formatting your posts like a douche

Last edited by uziq (2015-11-17 10:11:54)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

killer21 wrote:

Now that search works, I found the greatest thread in BF2 history...ok, over exaggeration but it was pretty freaking humorous at the time.  Too bad most, if not all of the pics do not work anymore. 
it's too bad all the pictures in the thread have fallen to upkeep from hosting sites
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

anyone have any experience with acupuncture? i think i'm going to get it for my pinched nerve.  I've moved on from traditional treatments and am now looking at chiropractic care and acupuncture.  I don't feel like taking painkillers for the next 3-4 weeks as I do physical therapy.  I kind of think acupuncture and chiropractic care are hokey, but at this point i'm willing to be a little more open-minded.  Anyone care to share their experience?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England
Believe it works and it may help.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Weed helps
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

no it doesn't.  I've been smoking herb with high levels of CBD (no THC) because its an anti-inflammatory, but it's really not easing the pain as much as I need.  At this point the only thing helping me is hydrocodone, and I'm not a big fan of it.
MajorSpittle
+7|3093|Oregun
I had a pinched nerve in lower back that took a month to recover from.

I changed my sleeping position, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory meds., and chiropractor.

Sleeping position was the key. On side both knees bent with pillow between them.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

mine is in my upper back (under the right side shoulder blade).  I've been to the doctor twice, and have gone through a course of muscle relaxers and corticosteriods.  I'm supposed to start physical therapy this week but I've been in so much pain lately that I am looking at alternative forms.  I have an acupuncture appointment this afternoon.  The acupuncture is covered by insurance, but chiropractic care isn't.  If the acupuncture doesn't help I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay for a chiropractor out of pocket.

During/after sleep is when I'm in the most pain.  I haven't figured out a way to sleep that doesn't leave me hurting.  Every morning I wake up in serious pain.  I've averaged about 5 hours of sleep a night for the last week.  It fucking SUCKS.
MajorSpittle
+7|3093|Oregun
My dr. Was useless.  I got copies of mri and x-rays, read them myself with help of iinterwebby.

I have a herniated disk between my shoulder blades too from a tank hatch dropping on me.  I feel your pain. 

When that hurts real bad putting my right arm in sling to keep weight off the side where pain goes under shoulder blade.  Don't keep pooping it by arching shoulders back and twisting, it will make it worse for recovery.  Chiropractor and muscle relaxers.  Oxycodin with whiskey to knock you self out at night so you sleep flat on back and don't move. Seriously, I do that and will wake up brand new with full movement and no pinched nerve.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

MajorSpittle wrote:

My dr. Was useless.  I got copies of mri and x-rays, read them myself with help of iinterwebby.

I have a herniated disk between my shoulder blades too from a tank hatch dropping on me.  I feel your pain. 

When that hurts real bad putting my right arm in sling to keep weight off the side where pain goes under shoulder blade.  Don't keep pooping it by arching shoulders back and twisting, it will make it worse for recovery.  Chiropractor and muscle relaxers.  Oxycodin with whiskey to knock you self out at night so you sleep flat on back and don't move. Seriously, I do that and will wake up brand new with full movement and no pinched nerve.
Shouldn't have dismounted
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
MajorSpittle
+7|3093|Oregun

Jay wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

Drivers hatch on m1.  Seat released and hatch slammed down at same time, pile driver from a tank.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

MajorSpittle wrote:

Jay wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

Drivers hatch on m1.  Seat released and hatch slammed down at same time, pile driver from a tank.
That's what you get for being a pussy hiding behind all that armor. Aluminum skinned hmmwv's is where it's at.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Check out my Rumsfeld special! Plywood armor, baby!

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1447795116478.jpg

Last edited by Jay (2015-11-17 13:21:04)

-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721

Jay wrote:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1447795116478.jpg
It will look good when you are in it in Syria.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
On a serious note, that thing looks like shit to commute anywhere to. When did they introduce MRAPs for you people?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1447795116478.jpg
It will look good when you are in it in Syria.no no macbeth, you have it all wrong. it's all a long term plan by the US.  First we send a bunch of inadequately equipped military hardware into the ME.  Then we let it get taken by Daesh..  Then we destroy the shitty equipment AND Deash in one fell swoop!

Sorry i don't have a link for that third part.  I'm waiting for it to happen.  Have faith in our logistically disinclined military!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
I was watching an ISIS video a few months back and the jihadists were driving around a M113 in a blown out city they were fighting in. They even painted over the Iraqi government flag with their own. >:[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M113_armo … el_carrier
MajorSpittle
+7|3093|Oregun
As long as it wasn't one of the with a Vulcan on top.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

On a serious note, that thing looks like shit to commute anywhere to. When did they introduce MRAPs for you people?
After I was gone. I saw one on base once, or something similar called a RHINO.

My truck had no doors, a broken axle, plywood armor and about 5000 rounds of ammo. We were supposed to be the gun truck in the convoy that races in and puts itself between danger and the rest of the convoy. Me and my gunner and a quart of beer.

I stole some doors about halfway to Baghdad because it's fucking cold in January in the desert.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1447797783774.jpg

If you can't laugh you'll just be mad all day. They spray painted over all this stuff when we got to camp victory
-Frederick Bastiat
MajorSpittle
+7|3093|Oregun

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

My truck had no doors, a broken axle, plywood armor and about 5000 rounds of ammo. We were supposed to be the gun truck in the convoy that races in and puts itself between danger and the rest of the convoy. Me and my gunner and a quart of beer.

I stole some doors about halfway to Baghdad because it's fucking cold in January in the desert.
Don't be a pussy you had body armor and god on your side for protection from those cross eyed inbreads
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

[Video]https://vimeo.com/105840087[/url]
lol rummy. Mr CEO of the DoD.

You know, other professional Armies like Australia had MRAP equivalent vehicles since 1998 since we don't really want our soldiers dying.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Cybargs, this you?

https://images.says.com/uploads/story/cover_image/23913/59ff.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard