Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

DrDestruction wrote:

No, more or less your sheer ignorance to anyone's opinions but your own.
Ignorarence 

root word,   Ignore ..    I ignored your opinion.  yet some how I read it and answerd to it

(in jest).  The "Ha ha" was a clue that excaped your educated eye, so you didnt get it.
Not the first time I would wager.

Maybe  your an asshole? Thats the safe bet.
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6693|Pleasanton,CA
Can't afford to win either
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6748

Horseman 77 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

Ignorarence 

root word,   Ignore ..    I ignored your opinion.  yet some how I read it and answerd to it

(in jest).  The "Ha ha" was a clue that excaped your educated eye, so you didnt get it.

Ignorance

n : the lack of knowledge or education

Implying that you did not understand my opinion, but decided to comment on it anyways.

Moron.

How old are you?  13?  12?  Apparently not old enough for these forums.

Last edited by DrDestruction (2005-12-04 16:21:50)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

DrDestruction wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

Ignorarence 

Ignorance

n : the lack of knowlegde or edumacation

My bet is

1 you are not in charge of this forum
2 you are not in charge of anything and
3 probebly never will be.

Yep you are in a battle of wits witha 12 year old and you managed to fall on your own sword.

Start with your shoelaces and work your way up.

then enter a battle of wit, as of now your unarmed

ps come up with your own matariel please
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6748

Horseman 77 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Ignorarence 

Ignorance

My bet is

Yep you are in a battle of wits witha 12 year old and you managed to fall on your own sword.

Let's see, I could have dissected this one nice and slow, but I decided not to waste so much time on you.

1.  Nice grammar.  I see 12 years of education has really paid off on people like you.

2.  Wow!  More arguments with absolutely no factual basis on anything.  Seriously, I would think by 12 years of age you would have grown out of the "well no YOURE stupid" kind of stuff.

3.  Fall on my own sword?  Please, tell me how I did that?  This isnt a battle of wits.  You took offense to something harmless I said and starting whining about it.  Must be your time of month.

4.  Come up with my own material?  What "material" did I steal?  I simply looked up the definition of a word you apparently had absolutely no understanding of.  Sorry if I ruined your day.

By the way, I think the simple fact you decided to change my quote shows your immaturity.

The only thing I'm doing wrong is wasting more time on you than I should have.  You are obviously still in your "Im young and I know everything LOL!!!1111" stage of life.  Post again when you hit puberty.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

DrDestruction wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

Ignorance

My bet is

Let's see, I could have dissected this one nice and slow, but I decided not to waste so much time on you.

1.  Nice grammar.  I see 12 years of education has really paid off on people like you.

2.  Wow!  More arguments with absolutely no factual basis on anything.  Seriously, I would think by 12 years of age you would have grown out of the "well no YOURE stupid" kind of stuff.

3.  Fall on my own sword?  Please, tell me how I did that?  This isnt a battle of wits.  You took offense to something harmless I said and starting whining about it.  Must be your time of month.

4.  Come up with my own material?  What "material" did I steal?  I simply looked up the definition of a word you apparently had absolutely no understanding of.  Sorry if I ruined your day.

By the way, I think the simple fact you decided to change my quote shows your immaturity.

The only thing I'm doing wrong is wasting more time on you than I should have.  You are obviously still in your "Im young and I know everything LOL!!!1111" stage of life.  Post again when you hit puberty.
Or if Horseman was never born, we wouldn't be having to put up with his arguments.

This is not an insult. wtf

don't move to NYC you'd get your ass kicked off pretty quick.

I answered you in jest, it was obvious, if not to you, .

and yea I did reach puberty that's what's caught on your tongue

Chill out, you win I just get pissed easy, must be menstrual thing

Slaming is fun now curse  back at me
psykoroman
+0|6688

Horseman 77 wrote:

Kniero wrote:

Just think...if man hadn't the inclination to conjure dellusional belief in the supernatural (i.e. "God/Allah"), no jihadists would exist. Aggressive ignorance is the worst ailment to plague the homo sapien.
Listen to this wordy, pseudo intellectual wanna be blather. He thinks the more words he uses in a sentence the smarter he sounds.

" and further more The stated parties Concur whereas in toto the former stipulates Bla bla Bla .."

go to bed kid.    Now.. .   .    NOW
Dude, WTF? Knierno is completely right. I am going to take a guess and say that you didn't understand what he said. If I am wrong, I am wrong, but he is still correct. There is no reason for you to go and bash him randomly. Also, how do you know that he is a kid? He could be your age or older. Or he could be younger. Even if he is, why do you care? All he did was make a mature, observant comment about the consequences of religion on human behavior. His age doesn't matter.

This forum is called "Debate and Serious Talk" for a reason. Grow up, and please try to state your opinions in a mature, articulate fashion instead of bashing someone's else's opinion.

-Jeff
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6748

Horseman 77 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

My bet is

Or if Horseman was never born, we wouldn't be having to put up with his arguments.

This is not an insult. wtf

don't move to NYC you'd get your ass kicked off pretty quick.

I answered you in jest, it was obvious, if not to you, .

and yea I did reach puberty that's what's caught on your tongue

Chill out, you win I just get pissed easy, must be menstrual thing

Slaming is fun now curse  back at me
For someone who claims to know what jest is, you certainly can't recognize it.  Especially when I put the disclaimer right under it:

Not being a jackass, .... to late lol

just making a point.
Boy, yeah, sure looked serious to me.  (SARCASM, in case you are wondering).

My family is from NYC.  I could make a comment about how whiny kids like you usually don't last long, but I suppose there is an exception to every rule.

As for the rest of your post, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.  Maybe a bit of punctuation, some grammar, and/or something resembling modern communication could make it more comprehensible.

This forum is called "Debate and Serious Talk" for a reason. Grow up, and please try to state your opinions in a mature, articulate fashion instead of bashing someone's else's opinion.

-Jeff
Thank you.  At least Im not the only one recognizing this kid's immaturity.

I think there should be a 16 and older rule for these boards, but that's just my view.
psykoroman
+0|6688

I think there should be a 16 and older rule for these boards, but that's just my view.
Good plan, except I wouldn't be allowed. I am 14, turning 15 in Feb.

-Jeff
lush-kil
+0|6699
It's no longer a war. It's now a police action. We all know what happened during the last police action. We won the battles but lost the war.
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6748

psykoroman wrote:

Good plan, except I wouldn't be allowed. I am 14, turning 15 in Feb.

-Jeff
My apologies then.  I could not have known, because your posts are mature.  I would have taken you for much older than you were.

I was referring to the less mature posters.

It's no longer a war. It's now a police action. We all know what happened during the last police action. We won the battles but lost the war.
Tell me this four months ago, and I would have told you your thinking is a crock of sh*t.  Nowadays, however, Im growing to believe this more and more, good point.
j5f5ff
+11|6720

lush-kil wrote:

how true.  well put.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

j5f5ff wrote:

lush-kil wrote:

how true.  well put.
Dude, Korea was a police action, it worked out rather well Strategically for The US as a Whole.

Nam was going well to the Media made it a failure. They want us back there now.
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6748

Horseman 77 wrote:

j5f5ff wrote:

lush-kil wrote:

how true.  well put.
Dude, Korea was a police action, it worked out rather well Strategically for The US as a Whole.

Nam was going well to the Media made it a failure. They want us back there now.
The issue with Nam wasn't so much the media as it was the threat of nuclear war.  Russia threatened to support North Vietnam in the conflict if it was needed, and they more than likely would have employed nuclear weapons in the process.  This to me is much more dangerous and disgraceful (to everyone) than just pulling out of Nam and letting the (seemingly inevitable) happen.

I agree on Korea.  The only thing it didn't do was improve relations with North Korea (but to be fair, it isn't like a communist government was going to ally with a country like the U.S. either).
MajorSpittle
+7|3062|Oregun
here we are a decade later. 

Bush lost the war by not knowing what the enemy was.  All he had to do was insure freedom of religion was protected and part of Iraq's new constitution. 

US lost the lives, the money destroying/rebuilding a country, and then turned it all over to the same violent force that destroys all that will not bow before the lowest common denominator in its ranks.

I find it amazing that our political leaders and many citizens are still in the dark as to what "fighting terrorism" is, yet they still want to wage an endless war against the "terrorist" with no other plan on how to stop "terrorism".

No matter how many bad guys you kill they will always be replaced because the root of the problem is never addressed.  Until people are free of the repression of Islam, Islam will always create terrorists.  Freedom to choose your religion, freedom to convert, human rights, education, social freedom......  this is more powerful than any bomb in fighting terrorism.

There is no hope of winning the war.  100 sheep can't defeat 1 wolf.

Last edited by MajorSpittle (2015-11-16 16:37:59)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
When we left Iraq, AQII, the precursor to ISIS, was mostly defeated. The northern Sunni tribes were content to work with the U.S. and accept our money and weapons. Obama withdrew all influence from there and tried to wash America's hands of the whole situation. Iran came in and influenced the Shia government in Baghdad to act in sectarian ways. The northern Sunni tribes decided to side with ISIS.

We eventually got Iraq put back together but their government and neighbors destroyed them.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

MajorSpittle wrote:

Bush lost the war by not knowing what the enemy was.  All he had to do was insure freedom of religion was protected and part of Iraq's new constitution. 

US lost the lives, the money destroying/rebuilding a country, and then turned it all over to the same violent force that destroys all that will not bow before the lowest common denominator in its ranks.

I find it amazing that our political leaders and many citizens are still in the dark as to what "fighting terrorism" is, yet they still want to wage an endless war against the "terrorist" with no other plan on how to stop "terrorism".

No matter how many bad guys you kill they will always be replaced because the root of the problem is never addressed.  Until people are free of the repression of Islam, Islam will always create terrorists.  Freedom to choose your religion, freedom to convert, human rights, education, social freedom......  this is more powerful than any bomb in fighting terrorism.

So what's you're solution then precisely?

Also "I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep."
MajorSpittle
+7|3062|Oregun
Yeah, Islam did what it does when left to its own devises.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

coke wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

Also "I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep."
I am ready to recommit troops to Iraq and to defeat ISIS in Syria. Only way ISIS is going to be expelled from their territory there. Instead of going through a large nation building effort, we should just train and assist in the formation of a domestic security force able to hold territory against Islamic extremists. Then pressure the two governments to devolve political power down to the local America friendly groups.
MajorSpittle
+7|3062|Oregun

SuperJail Warden wrote:

coke wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

I am ready to recommit troops to Iraq and to defeat ISIS in Syria. Only way ISIS is going to be expelled from their territory there. Instead of going through a large nation building effort, we should just train and assist in the formation of a domestic security force able to hold territory against Islamic extremists. Then pressure the two governments to devolve political power down to the local America friendly groups.
We did that already and it cost us billions to fail.  Unless the usa polices the region for generations and reforms all levels of government to enforce  human rights, especially freedom of religion, the lowest common denominator of the Islamic religion will control the area.

Islam is the problem.  The solution is giving them freedoms from Islam that they will fight for instead of cowering and hoping they don't get slaughtered.  They have nothing to fight for, so as you can see from bush's failure they don't fight. 

Islamic terrorists on the other hand have their beliefs, power, money, and sex to fight for. 

100 sheep will not prevail against 1 wolf.

Last edited by MajorSpittle (2015-11-17 09:01:49)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Spit wrote:

We did that already and it cost us billions to fail.
It didn't fail though. It worked. Our disengagement is what doomed Iraq. There was peace in northern Iraq when we left.

What the hell are you talking about freedom? The Iraqi constitution is freer than the American.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitut … d_freedoms

How are you supposed to give them freedom (???) without eliminating ISIS open movement and political control.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Could someone, anyone, give we some solutions to ISIS and attacks originating from them? I have yet to see a single idea from any of you. Just a lot of complaining.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Just a lot of complaining.
Mac, if you haven't noticed, that's the only thing people here who talk about "serious" subjects do.

Bitch bitch bitch. I have ex's who bitch less than most of the retards here.
MajorSpittle
+7|3062|Oregun

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Spit wrote:

It didn't fail though. It worked. Our disengagement is what doomed Iraq. There was peace in northern Iraq when we left.

What the hell are you talking about freedom? The Iraqi constitution is freer than the American.

How are you supposed to give them freedom (???) without eliminating ISIS open movement and political control.
I was just pointing out that it is pointless to do anything militarily unless it is in parallel with removing Islamic control over the people's lives.  That didn't happen in iraq.  Sharia law ruled, people could express other religious veiws, people could not leave that religion.  Islam was addressed right in the Constitution for iraq. It took precedence over everything.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

MajorSpittle wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Spit wrote:

I was just pointing out that it is pointless to do anything militarily unless it is in parallel with removing Islamic control over the people's lives.  That didn't happen in iraq.  Sharia law ruled, people could express other religious veiws, people could not leave that religion.  Islam was addressed right in the Constitution for iraq. It took precedence over everything.
Sharia law did not rule in Iraq. Islamic principles were cited as the basis of the government but the courts and legal system was secular in practice and by law. Sharia was only applicable as an option in civil cases such as divorce and marriage. But many U.S. states allow Sharia courts to have it as an option also.

I made the point multiple times that by the time we left Iraq there was peace. Do you have a response explaining why the military solution used back then that worked would not be repeatable?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard