Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
100 People dead in Paris.

I think their liberalism is about to take a step backwards.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
MajorSpittle
+7|3084|Oregun

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You know MajorSpittle is sitting someplace feeling really vindicated this very moment
vindicated?  You POS I don't look at people being murdered as a game or an argument to be vindicated over.  That could be me and my neighbors just a easily as those people.

I am sitting here feeling sadness that the Media, Government, and Education systems of the world legitimatize a religion that preaches intolerance, hate, and violence, sadness about the suffering that could be prevented if people would just start openly acknowledging the reality of the problem.  The problem will never be solved until people are free of islamic repression in the world.  America failed in the middle east because they never admitted that the problem was islam and allowed the religion to continue repressing the population.  Nobody seems willing to stand up against the ignorant PC crowd and state what the problem is. 

Educate people about what islam really teaches and promotes.  Do not allow sharia law to be practiced ANYWHERE in the world.  Give people the support they need to leave this religion without fear of reprisals, allow freedom from islam everywhere in the world. 

It was not terrorists or radical islam that killed the people today.  Those murderers were carrying out exactly what islam teaches.  As long as there are people following that fraud of a religion, there will always be suffering and war in its name.

there is no vindication, just anger and sadness.

Last edited by MajorSpittle (2015-11-13 17:55:36)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You know that the jews fought and terrorised until they achieved their 'Jewish State'?

Jewish State, Islamic State, the Crusades, the two Iraq wars, they're all sides of the same retarded death cult.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2015-11-13 18:06:18)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

Dilbert_X wrote:

You know that the jews fought and terrorised until they achieved their 'Jewish State'?

Jewish State, Islamic State, the Crusades, the two Iraq wars, they're all sides of the same retarded death cult.
I'm starting to think you have some issues with Jewish people, Dilbert.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
dilbert hates the jews. MS hates the muslims.

battle to the death to see who's right.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Its ironic that all the freedoms and tolerance the jews agitated for opened the door to muslims colonising western countries, and if you look back it was the jews who taught the muslims that terrorism gets results.

We sat back and let the jews terrorise the middle east 'because holocaust', although it was under way before Hitler's birth, now we're getting it back - I'm not sure why anyone finds it surprising.

In the long run I think it will be accepted that multiculturalism was a failed experiment and we will go back to how things were.
MajorSpittle
+7|3084|Oregun

pirana6 wrote:

dilbert hates the jews. MS hates the muslims.

battle to the death to see who's right.
Maybe we are both right and should kill you?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
3 way fight? Who should I hate? The Buddhists?

Goddamn Buddhists...
13rin
+977|6472
I miss lowing.  I imagine hes in a bunker somewhwere laughing his ass offf...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
uziq
+492|3445

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

he's just quite rightly pointing out that fringe zionist groups used terrorism in the same way. they are all fucking loonies.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

13rin wrote:

I miss lowing.  I imagine hes in a bunker somewhwere laughing his ass offf...
Oiling his slave-driving bullwhip.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

pirana6 wrote:

3 way fight? Who should I hate? The Buddhists?

Goddamn Buddhists...
just sayin ...

https://i.imgur.com/aUTbXs4.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard