uziq
+492|3449

Surfdaddy wrote:

Always go to a MD oncologist with a PHD from a good school. Epidemiology suggest to make sure you are in a healthy bmi range and getting at least 150 min of mod to vig physical activity a week. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, as being micronutrient deficient can aid cellular oxidation. Have a vast social circle and avoid excess amounts of carcinogens. Adel has great science based blog posts- http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/05 … l.html?m=1

Dont increase mental/ physical stress by worrying about something thats probably not going to happen. And NEVER see a ND/ chiro/ homeopath/ take part in any alternative medicine for medical treatment.

We are getting very close to understanding cancer incredibly well.
have a vast social circle? sorry but did i miss something? not having many friends gives you cancer?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
Not if I die of heart disease first!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
I'm shooting for colon cancer
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Surfdaddy
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+2|3232

uziq wrote:

Surfdaddy wrote:

Always go to a MD oncologist with a PHD from a good school. Epidemiology suggest to make sure you are in a healthy bmi range and getting at least 150 min of mod to vig physical activity a week. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, as being micronutrient deficient can aid cellular oxidation. Have a vast social circle and avoid excess amounts of carcinogens. Adel has great science based blog posts- http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/05 … l.html?m=1

Dont increase mental/ physical stress by worrying about something thats probably not going to happen. And NEVER see a ND/ chiro/ homeopath/ take part in any alternative medicine for medical treatment.

We are getting very close to understanding cancer incredibly well.
have a vast social circle? sorry but did i miss something? not having many friends gives you cancer?
Not directly correlated to cancer, but increased mortality.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

I'm shooting for colon cancer
Most of my mothers side died of intestinal cancer, my fathers side heart problems.

Should be an interesting race.

My Doctor prescribed beer and ice-cream - at least I think that's what he said.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/340/deltaorigin.bbc.co.uk/images/live/p0/36/p2/p036p2gq.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
My father died from glioblastoma almost 13 years ago (Nov 21). He died within three months of diagnosis and his symptoms only appeared a couple months prior. Treatment was basically radiotherapy which did next to nothing and they couldn't operate as the cancer was tentacle-like on his frontal lobe rather than a single solid mass. By the last few days it was horrible to see as he had basically wasted to nothing but a husk, couldn't talk or move and his breathing was very laboured. He contracted pneumonia in his final week and with a basically non-existent immune system it's what got him in the end. I can't communicate the enormity of the situation but I could not wish that end on my worst enemy.

On a happier note, I have a good friend who contracted cancer when she was 16 and it was quite serious. She managed to beat it after a couple years and now at 31 she hasn't had a relapse.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dilbert_X wrote:

Most of my mothers side died of intestinal cancer, my fathers side heart problems.

Should be an interesting race.
Oh hang on, its a three way.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015 … risk-study
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
gandmother currently has a form of bone cancer, and has also had her insides cut out a decade ago. 5-7 years ago mum had some insides cut out due to cancer too.

yay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard