DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Did the scope expand at all or is it still just emissions from those diesels?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

so, GEICO has written off my car

what do you guys think i should look at with $21.5K of settlement money?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
buy a volkswagen and get compensation again.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

cowami wrote:

do you have a job? If you do, I'd put like $8K down on a new car and make some investments with the rest
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cowami wrote:

do you have a job? If you do, I'd put like $8K down on a new car and make some investments with the rest
not quite yet, ain't graduated yet. i was thinking of getting something and financing, buuuuut...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cowami wrote:

not quite yet, ain't graduated yet. i was thinking of getting something and financing, buuuuut...
Buy used and save the difference. Listen to the old men
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Drop out of school. Open a restaurant. Buy a bicycle. Deliver food.

Profit.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Invest! Buy a kilo of heroin and sell it for profit and have even more monies! What could possibly go wrong?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Well, that activity spike didn't last long
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Buy used and save the difference. Listen to the old men
Despite Jay saying this its good advice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Invest! Buy a kilo of heroin and sell it for profit and have even more monies! What could possibly go wrong?
Why did it not surprise me when I read this and looked over at your username and saw it was you.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cowami wrote:

What did you have before and what sort of car are you looking for?

I'm thinking of changing cars too but not sure what I want.
I was thinking about an M3 or M4 but there's so many BMWs on the road, I like going for a week at a time without seeing another Maserati

I wanna feel speshul
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I was thinking about an M3 or M4 but there's so many BMWs on the road, I like going for a week at a time without seeing another Maserati

I wanna feel speshul
Build your own. You can call it "The Homer"
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
i had a mini cooper S, and i'd like to have one again in the future (so i'm thinking less expensive car to hold on to some money for later). so far, i'm thinking a ford fiesta or another smaller hatchback; still not sure if i'm going to go used or new
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Camm wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Why did it not surprise me when I read this and looked over at your username and saw it was you.
I was thinking of your career as a mule whilst typing that.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
Ride a Harley
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
Get a tesla.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
Ride a Harley
Yes, there's nothing that says "I'm a unique individual" more than buying a Harley like everyone else.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Harleys are overpriced for what you get. If you want a cruiser you are better off getting the Kwanzaa or Honda alternative.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
Ride a Harley
Yes, there's nothing that says "I'm a unique individual" more than buying a Harley like everyone else.
Figured they were rarer in jolly Ole England
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ride a Harley
Figured they were rarer in jolly Ole England
I suppose they are, but still lots of middle aged men riding about on them.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

cowami wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
i had a mini cooper S, and i'd like to have one again in the future (so i'm thinking less expensive car to hold on to some money for later). so far, i'm thinking a ford fiesta or another smaller hatchback; still not sure if i'm going to go used or new
i don't know if american fiestas are different from euro ones (like the focus is/used to be) but they're great little cars. the newer 1.0t ecoboost engines are BRILLIANT, but i'd personally get a 1.6 zetec (3dr in white, since you asked)

they drive like road legal go-carts, great fun for a small car.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Dauntless wrote:

cowami wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wanna feel speshul
rs5. so so pretty
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

that's a little out of his price range.  They are nice cars though.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Harleys are overpriced for what you get. If you want a cruiser you are better off getting the Kwanzaa or Honda alternative.
Did you mean Kawasaki or is this some weird racist joke that I missed?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard