The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Mate Ive given up on predictions.
I reckon Wales will qualify for a major tournament for the first time in 58 years or something.

Thats football by the way.

The truth is, joking aside, we have.  We were grouped with Belgium and Bosnia, man for man Belgium are one of the best teams in the world, Bosnia and fucking Herzogivina somehow made it to last years world cup, they did beat us 2-0 last weekend but they are shit.

When Gary Speed took his life I wasnt too fussed on Chris Coleman coming in, he had just been sacked by Fulham when they got relegated and I thought for the first few games we had taken a massive step backwards.  But Wales stuck with him, the qualifying started and Wales went on an unbeaten run, it finally looked like we could do this last December when we went to Belgium and got a 0-0 draw.

As always though we fall short of a full team, we now have a great defence and midfield but desperate for a striker, a finisher.  If Bale gets injured we're fucked, but we have a team, its not 11 strangers.  This lot have come up from u18, u21, all the way to full cap level.

Remember for our population of 3 million, this isnt even our national sport.

Its a massive achievement and something I had given up on seeing in my lifetime.  WELL DONE WALES.

On that note, congrats to all the home nations and other first timers that have qualified.  I pray now that they dont stick us all in the same group.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Melbourne Cup today. I'm not at all into horse racing but the office usually does a thing for it. Trying to get people to tip on a Melbourne Cup Dead Pool since one or two of the horses are generally euthanised after the race. I'm tipping Red Cadeaux or Fame Game to not make it back to the stable.

Edit: Boom, Red Cadeaux did not finish, heading to the vet with a leg injury. Might live to run another day but I'm still chalking that up as a morbid win.

Edit: Aand dead. Took two weeks but still called it. Maybe they'll stop whipping the things pointlessly now, a lot of punters liked that horse.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
Going to my first ever hockey game this saturday.

Friend of a friend is getting a suite so I'll probably just eat and drink rather than pay attention, which I should be doing.

If you score from half-court it's worth 2 points like in foosball right?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone
You can only score from inside the shooting circle.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

https://www.instagram.com/adrienbroner/

adrien broner for the last few hours has been intimating that he will commit suicide today (in about 10 mins).  So fucking sad if true
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
Why is his car so dirty? Isn't he rich?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
A mere 12 months ago Cleveland was the city that god hated/forgot now the place is packed not only with Cav's opening day and raising the championship banner, but also with Indians game 1 of the WS.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
yeah it is awful
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

1927 wrote:

I reckon Wales will qualify for a major tournament for the first time in 58 years or something.

Thats football by the way.

The truth is, joking aside, we have.  We were grouped with Belgium and Bosnia, man for man Belgium are one of the best teams in the world, Bosnia and fucking Herzogivina somehow made it to last years world cup, they did beat us 2-0 last weekend but they are shit.

When Gary Speed took his life I wasnt too fussed on Chris Coleman coming in, he had just been sacked by Fulham when they got relegated and I thought for the first few games we had taken a massive step backwards.  But Wales stuck with him, the qualifying started and Wales went on an unbeaten run, it finally looked like we could do this last December when we went to Belgium and got a 0-0 draw.

As always though we fall short of a full team, we now have a great defence and midfield but desperate for a striker, a finisher.  If Bale gets injured we're fucked, but we have a team, its not 11 strangers.  This lot have come up from u18, u21, all the way to full cap level.

Remember for our population of 3 million, this isnt even our national sport.

Its a massive achievement and something I had given up on seeing in my lifetime.  WELL DONE WALES.

On that note, congrats to all the home nations and other first timers that have qualified.  I pray now that they dont stick us all in the same group.
What an amazing summer of football that was for ME last year, something I will never take for granted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard