Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3951|SL,UT

jay says, take it to a (hats. thread.

oh wait, they're all chai threads now, thanks Tazz . . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

do you have anything better to do than complain?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England
No
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
He's old so

Jay wrote:

No
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6402|'Murka

FWP: My office is right across the street from a historic building. Every 15-20 minutes, a tour bus comes by and does a spiel. Disruptive to conference calls and web conferences.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710
So there are forest fires in California burning down homes right now. 200 over the weekend. Seems like there are forest fires destroying homes once a month there.

Why do people keep building homes in the forest out there? Reminds me of
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock
One day people will learn you can't beat fire.

But that'd put me out of a job so I hope they never do
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock

Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3951|SL,UT

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6464|6 6 4 oh, I forget

'Cause of the echo...

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710
I let my new Israeli co-worker borrow my phone charger once. Now she just comes and takes it without asking. I feel like a Palestinian that keeps getting robbed.

Fwp: the Zionist are stealing from me.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
mortar her children
uziq
+492|3443
that's the jews for you. presumptuous around gentiles.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

A girl i know is convinced the world is ending on 9/13.  It has to do with the Jewish Shmita and don'cha know, 9/11 terrorist attack and stock market crashes are all based around it so better pack your bags and find Jesus.  She is hypomanic (diagnosed) and stopped taking her normal pills (which i am happy about) and found God as a replacement, but goddamn if she isn't delusional.

Anyway, she told me to cash my 401K, get a bug out bag and head for the hills.  Researching "how to live in a barren post-apocalyptic wasteland" as we speak.  Anyone want to go halfsies on a shipping container we can bury in the desert?
As I predicted, the world did not end.  I win this round!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

A girl i know is convinced the world is ending on 9/13.  It has to do with the Jewish Shmita and don'cha know, 9/11 terrorist attack and stock market crashes are all based around it so better pack your bags and find Jesus.  She is hypomanic (diagnosed) and stopped taking her normal pills (which i am happy about) and found God as a replacement, but goddamn if she isn't delusional.

Anyway, she told me to cash my 401K, get a bug out bag and head for the hills.  Researching "how to live in a barren post-apocalyptic wasteland" as we speak.  Anyone want to go halfsies on a shipping container we can bury in the desert?
As I predicted, the world did not end.  I win this round!
http://www.inquisitr.com/2420612/mormon … bly-wrong/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

yeah she said, "Oh, well it's definitely happening in September."  She is in NY right now because the Pope is there.  People are fucking weird.

In other news related to the thread topic, I stayed at work to auto check-in for a flight tomorrow.  Go look up the info and the airline auto checked me in and I don't have to do anything.  Stayed at work longer than I needed to
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6733|London

did the word auto not give you any clues about what would happen

you muppet x
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
My father has been named in a book about the interrogation of terrorists - I guess they thought it was so long ago that he would no longer be around.

So having spent my early years checking the car for IRA bombs (several of his colleagues were blown up or shot, and yes he did do the Homer Simpson thing before the Simpsons were created - "Go start the car son, OK fuck it I'll take the bus...") I now have to worry about jihadists kicking down the door.

I suggested years ago the family change our name to 'Smith', but no, that would have been too easy.

Still better than a dull life I suppose.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
New York is more full of tourists than usual now. Fuck the pope

Last edited by Jay (2015-09-17 04:24:11)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

Dilbert_X wrote:

I suggested years ago the family change our name to 'Smith', but no, that would have been too easy.
True.
'X' is a pretty unique name nowadays.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

Dilbert_X wrote:

My father has been named in a book about the interrogation of terrorists - I guess they thought it was so long ago that he would no longer be around.

So having spent my early years checking the car for IRA bombs (several of his colleagues were blown up or shot, and yes he did do the Homer Simpson thing before the Simpsons were created - "Go start the car son, OK fuck it I'll take the bus...") I now have to worry about jihadists kicking down the door.

Still better than a dull life I suppose.
so his roth investment accounts bombed?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6464|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Jay wrote:

I wanna tourist New York again. Been almost 7 years since the last time What's new since -09? Besides one new high house.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Jay wrote:

I wanna tourist New York again. Been almost 7 years since the last time What's new since -09? Besides one new high house.
More bums everywhere since de Blasio’s ascendance. A few new buildings. Restaurants have letter grades from the health department posted in their window.

Same old otherwise
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710
Not the mayor's fault that the cops don't want to do their jobs.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Not the mayor's fault that the cops don't want to do their jobs.
How many ways can I tell you that you're stupid before you take the hint?

Bloomberg and Giuliani essentially criminalized being homeless and had them locked up all the time for petty reasons. De Blasio’s administration has reversed these policies, as most sane people don't view homelessness as a crime. Unfortunately, he's done nothing to offset it and they lay around in and about Penn Station like a plague. It's another good intentions zero thought moment brought to us by nyc's best and brightest political minds.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard