Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6600|Arlen, Texas
I did search 10 pages....

How can I find out what weapons are on which vehicles? You know, Vodnik, Hummvee, Desert buggy,so on..... What cal., etc.? Starting to get the hang of killing with these things, so I guess it's time for EA to nerf them as well.....*sigh*

Checked the Wiki and found some nice pics, but no info.....*disappointed sound*

Last edited by Smaug (2006-05-28 06:49:37)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6833|NÃ¥rvei

I`m not sure but in most cases there are either the 50 caliber or 12,7 mm witch amount to about the same.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6742|Melbourne, Australia
i may be wrong but since the new patch when u kill someone with the gun from the dpv or vodkin it comes up as

I.M.I_Militant (Vodnik(ETC)) You_mums_tight_ring_hole
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6600|Arlen, Texas
What about the buggy with the 2 guns? Passenger side seems to shoot faster(and sounds different) than the gun in the cupola (or whateve it's called).
Hydroion
+67|6645|England
buggys side gun is the same as the mounted turret for which i think for usmc is the m249 saw if im not mistaked, and/or something with LMG on the end... lol that didnt really help but anyway
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6735|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
The gun on the American vehicles is a .50 Browning M2 HB. The one on the PLA and MEC vehicles is a 12.7 'Kord'
Hydroion
+67|6645|England
lol oops "mistaked"
Janysc
+59|6706|Norway
In the fast buggies, I think there's one PKM-thingie and one support gun from that army's Support kit. For example, the FAV has a PKM on the top with 360 degree view, and a mounted Chinese support gun (Type whatever) on it. The big cars have PKM's on top.

At least it looks that way.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6735|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Passenger guns in the DPV and FAV are the respective armies LMG's
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6618|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
the mounted guns on vodniks, FAVs, and the chinese heavy transport car are not PKMs. although the look like it they are infact the "Kord" not the pkm like you assume.

and whoever negative karma'd me for this post. weak dude very weak

Last edited by seymorebutts443 (2006-05-28 08:14:44)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6600|Arlen, Texas

seymorebutts443 wrote:

the mounted guns on vodniks, FAVs, and the chinese heavy transport car are not PKMs. although the look like it they are infact the "Kord" not the pkm like you assume.

and whoever negative karma'd me for this post. weak dude very weak
I think it was a random negative karma thing, I got negged too
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6600|Arlen, Texas
AH HA found this, all I did was search the net....

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … mp;p2=misc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard