Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

SuperJail Warden wrote:

How do you know they are illegal? Because their English isn't great? Why are you making assumptions about their finances? Are you still mad Asian women won't talk to you on the train?
GL getting a legit working visa in the US without having proper english and a proper job. I could say the probability of those working in Chinese resturants were brought over by the hong kong boys. A lot get a 'visitor visa' to the US and just overstay.

I have lots of friends from high school whose parents flew over to the US so their kids can be US citizens.

As ken said, most of them are very very wealthy, shit most of the political elite in Taiwan have kids and family with US passports, same goes for China. For Chinese people, it's one way to dodge the one child policy as well. Now they're regretting it since IRS loves to investigate taxes xD.

My mates daughter has an account in the british virgin islands and the IRS is auditing her. She's 10. Top kek IRS is asking how she got 1 mil dollars. how the fuck do you think for a 10 year old.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3874

Cybargs wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

How do you know they are illegal? Because their English isn't great? Why are you making assumptions about their finances? Are you still mad Asian women won't talk to you on the train?
GL getting a legit working visa in the US without having proper english and a proper job. I could say the probability of those working in Chinese resturants were brought over by the hong kong boys. A lot get a 'visitor visa' to the US and just overstay.
You can bring over family members if you are a U.S. citizen.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6929|Noizyland

It just shows how fucking stupid it is to treat the US Constitution as some document from God that can't be altered when something no longer works. Too many look at a document where things are divided into things called "amendments" and for some asinine reason insist it can't be changed because it's apparently sacrosanct. It's an amendment. Something was amended. If something doesn't work any more, if it no longer fits the modern paradigm, then fucking change it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

Ty wrote:

It just shows how fucking stupid it is to treat the US Constitution as some document from God that can't be altered when something no longer works. Too many look at a document where things are divided into things called "amendments" and for some asinine reason insist it can't be changed because it's apparently sacrosanct. It's an amendment. Something was amended. If something doesn't work any more, if it no longer fits the modern paradigm, then fucking change it.
14th amendment came after the civil war so black slaves get citizenship through being birthed on US soil.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6786|949

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

Because it's a real thing: http://m.ocregister.com/articles/touris … deral.html
It's a very real thing here. I can go to at least 4 different residential developments within a 15 minute drive and find what are essentially 'baby' shops. 

And yeah, it is him being deliberately ignorant on it.  He's using the term "anchor babies" to conjure up the old republican mainstay of poor mexicans coming across to the US to have kids (there was some serious vitriol on this topic on these boards in the past by stupid fuckers like ATG) as a way to stay in the country because it's a phrase that drums up anger at illegal immigration (an issue conservative voters are adamant about) and establishes him as agreeing with the party platform even though his wife is Mexican and he's previously shown tolerance for the latin community (he speaks spanish!!).  By deflecting the comment to Asians he maintains the simple support of the latin community while also keeping the stupid racist conservatives who don't want no messeeecan anchor babies.

The reality is (and the linked article touches on it) the Asians coming here (overwhelmingly Chinese) are wealthy - ie. not the poor immigrants eating up our welfare services and popping out 6 babies by the time they are 20 as fits the conservative hatemongers boogeyman
Most of the illegals around here are Chinese and Korean. Don't speak a lick of English or pay a dollar in taxes on their Bodega income and no one says boo to them. Frankly, I prefer Hispanics because they actually join the damn community and don't isolate themselves in their own little racist bubble worlds. No idea why they get shit on by Republicans.
virtually every society that allows immigration experiences the pocket communities of 1st generation immigrants bringing their own culture with them and fighting homogenization into the host society.  It's not endemic to a race or culture or country.  Remember learning about the melting pot vs. salad bowl theory in elementary school?

Cybargs - a working visa isn't the only way you can legally immigrate to the US.

Cybargs wrote:

Ty wrote:

14th amendment came after the civil war so black slaves get citizenship through being birthed on US soil.
Fun fact - the 14th amendment was also integral in the Citizens United ruling regarding corporate personhood.  Shit is fucked up.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5512|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's a very real thing here. I can go to at least 4 different residential developments within a 15 minute drive and find what are essentially 'baby' shops. 

And yeah, it is him being deliberately ignorant on it.  He's using the term "anchor babies" to conjure up the old republican mainstay of poor mexicans coming across to the US to have kids (there was some serious vitriol on this topic on these boards in the past by stupid fuckers like ATG) as a way to stay in the country because it's a phrase that drums up anger at illegal immigration (an issue conservative voters are adamant about) and establishes him as agreeing with the party platform even though his wife is Mexican and he's previously shown tolerance for the latin community (he speaks spanish!!).  By deflecting the comment to Asians he maintains the simple support of the latin community while also keeping the stupid racist conservatives who don't want no messeeecan anchor babies.

The reality is (and the linked article touches on it) the Asians coming here (overwhelmingly Chinese) are wealthy - ie. not the poor immigrants eating up our welfare services and popping out 6 babies by the time they are 20 as fits the conservative hatemongers boogeyman
Most of the illegals around here are Chinese and Korean. Don't speak a lick of English or pay a dollar in taxes on their Bodega income and no one says boo to them. Frankly, I prefer Hispanics because they actually join the damn community and don't isolate themselves in their own little racist bubble worlds. No idea why they get shit on by Republicans.
virtually every society that allows immigration experiences the pocket communities of 1st generation immigrants bringing their own culture with them and fighting homogenization into the host society.  It's not endemic to a race or culture or country.  Remember learning about the melting pot vs. salad bowl theory in elementary school?

Cybargs - a working visa isn't the only way you can legally immigrate to the US.

Cybargs wrote:

Ty wrote:

Fun fact - the 14th amendment was also integral in the Citizens United ruling regarding corporate personhood.  Shit is fucked up.
Yes of course, little Italy etc. But they at least made an effort to have their kids integrate. Here they self segregate due to blatant fuck in racism. If you hate us so much why did you move to a country where you're a tiny minority?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I really wish you had a brain sometimes.

Do you know what it means when a small business is cash only? Do you understand what an entire community full of cash only businesses is doing? Do you not read stories about shipping containers full of Chinese immigrants?

I don't like their mannerisms or their culture. I find them to be pushy, racist and the most selfish people imaginable. You may fetishize them, but on long Island we call them the Yellow Plague.

Last edited by Jay (2015-08-25 16:56:10)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Do you know what it means when a small business is cash only? Do you understand what an entire community full of cash only businesses is doing? Do you not read stories about shipping containers full of Chinese immigrants?

I don't like their mannerisms or their culture. I find them to be pushy, racist and the most selfish people imaginable. You may fetishize them, but on long Island we call them the Yellow Plague.
hong kong bois connection. a lot of the business' are money laundering ops for asian gangs.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6786|949

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

hong kong bois connection. a lot of the business' are money laundering ops for asian gangs.
No dude.  Sure, the massage parlors and coffee houses are organized crime dens, but don't make it out to seem like any asian run business handling mostly cash is a front for the hong kong bois.  It's not some real life romanticized crime drama. 

It means they are trying to avoid paying taxes for the most part.  More because they want to hide their income, not citizenship status.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3874
Yellow plague isn't a nice thing to call a group of your neighbors.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

No dude.  Sure, the massage parlors and coffee houses are organized crime dens, but don't make it out to seem like any asian run business handling mostly cash is a front for the hong kong bois.  It's not some real life romanticized crime drama. 

It means they are trying to avoid paying taxes for the most part.  More because they want to hide their income, not citizenship status.
It depends. A lot of restaurants are pretty big money laundering ops when you consider the fact they're able to stay open for so many years with little to no customers.

There's a pretty cool documentary on netflix called in search of general tso. There's an entire network of setting up chinese resutrants in america.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Well, they aren't exactly neighborly. Asians that lived across from my apartment used to put rotten eggs out in the street in front of their house to deter people from parking. When that didn't work they used nails. Ended up costing me hundreds of dollars.
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6786|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

you don't like when xenophobia rears it's ugly head?  I can only imagine a bunch of New Yorkers complaining about the infestation of them yellow people.  It's ironic, thinking back to how many times that feeling has manifested in NY.  I wonder if the native americans (the 'indian' ones, not the natives from Gangs of New York) thought the same thing of the white Euros?  Surely there was hatred against the Irish.  Then probably the Puerto RIcans (shout out to Frank).  Now the Yellow Plague.  Shit is too funny
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6786|949

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

It depends. A lot of restaurants are pretty big money laundering ops when you consider the fact they're able to stay open for so many years with little to no customers.

There's a pretty cool documentary on netflix called in search of general tso. There's an entire network of setting up chinese resutrants in america.
Isn't that more on the idea that General Tso's chicken (and "chinese food" in general) is more an American creation than a Chinese import? Didnt' realize it was about setting up money laundering networks for Hong Kong organized crime.  I'll have to check it out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

you don't like when xenophobia rears it's ugly head?  I can only imagine a bunch of New Yorkers complaining about the infestation of them yellow people.  It's ironic, thinking back to how many times that feeling has manifested in NY.  I wonder if the native americans (the 'indian' ones, not the natives from Gangs of New York) thought the same thing of the white Euros?  Surely there was hatred against the Irish.  Then probably the Puerto RIcans (shout out to Frank).  Now the Yellow Plague.  Shit is too funny
Russians, Asians, Jews, Irish, Italians, Ricans and Dominicans, we all hate each other. Melting pot multiculturalism is a lie. We all have our own neighborhoods and towns and hate interlopers. Asians are especially hated because they keep buying property in the good school districts with good train lines. They keep chasing the jews from town to town.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Isn't that more on the idea that General Tso's chicken (and "chinese food" in general) is more an American creation than a Chinese import? Didnt' realize it was about setting up money laundering networks for Hong Kong organized crime.  I'll have to check it out.
Not necessarily being set up as distribution networks, but the 'chinese associations' have quite an influence on where people can and can't set up shop.

Cash in hand business' are always very privy to organized crime. I'm not saying all chinese restaurants are money laundering ops, but chinese restaurants are the primary choice for triads to use as money laundering operations.

Jay: so funny that you talk about libertarianism and people being successful for their life and now you're hating on some asians who one upped you on property. Good train lines and good school districts are always highly sought after. its not exactly a secret now innit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Not necessarily being set up as distribution networks, but the 'chinese associations' have quite an influence on where people can and can't set up shop.

Cash in hand business' are always very privy to organized crime. I'm not saying all chinese restaurants are money laundering ops, but chinese restaurants are the primary choice for triads to use as money laundering operations.

Jay: so funny that you talk about libertarianism and people being successful for their life and now you're hating on some asians who one upped you on property. Good train lines and good school districts are always highly sought after. its not exactly a secret now innit.
They didn't one-up me at all, what are you talking about? I just despise the tax avoidance and shitty grab everything you can attitude. They're the types that collect welfare checks while living in a million dollar home. Probably a result of growing up in crowded poor countries fighting for every scrap.

The school districts were good because they were heavily Jewish.  Flood the town and chase the jews out and the school district gets worse and property values decrease.

Last edited by Jay (2015-08-25 18:01:31)

-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3874

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Russians, Asians, Jews, Irish, Italians, Ricans and Dominicans, we all hate each other. Melting pot multiculturalism is a lie. We all have our own neighborhoods and towns and hate interlopers. Asians are especially hated because they keep buying property in the good school districts with good train lines. They keep chasing the jews from town to town.
You are making our part of the country look bad with this nonsense. My neighborhood has whites, Indians, blacks, Arabs, Hispanics, and Asians and we all live just fine with each other. I'm sure everybody has their private jokes with their friends and family but people make an effort to treat each other politely and get along. I very rarely have any obvious racial issues with anyone. Most people in my area would say so also. Don't project your upbringing on the rest of us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You are making our part of the country look bad with this nonsense. My neighborhood has whites, Indians, blacks, Arabs, Hispanics, and Asians and we all live just fine with each other. I'm sure everybody has their private jokes with their friends and family but people make an effort to treat each other politely and get along. I very rarely have any obvious racial issues with anyone. Most people in my area would say so also. Don't project your upbringing on the rest of us.
Who would you kick? You're already at the bottom.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3874

Cybargs wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Asians of any type in the U.S. are 6% of the population. East Asians are about 3% or less. Maybe in NYC and California there is a significant amount of Chinese organized crime but the U.S. is very large and has other huge ethnic blocs that have multi-generational roots and connections. There is so only so much organized crime pie to go around. For most of the U.S., I would be very surprised if there exist many Chinese gangs that do more than run internet escort services and human trafficking. It doesn't help Chinese gangs that the U.S. government is paranoid about China either.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3874

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Who would you kick? You're already at the bottom.
Good question.

I would say that the U.S. racial pyramid puts whites on top, blacks on the bottom, and everyone else in an constantly in flux middle. So I guess the African American family would be the first to go (which is said because their son just finished high school and the family gave me over $100 in gifts for finishing college. I talk to the father about work since we have the same career right now.)

The Arabs would be next. They are Christians but still Arab and scary to most Americans. Nice people, they rent out the second part of their home to Hispanic and Arab families. They were all nice too.

The Indian family would be next. It's an elderly couple who doesn't speak English and wears traditional clothing. So they would be next. They always smile and say hello when they exercise by walking up and down the block. I think they are retired and have a granddaughter.

That leaves me and the Filipino family. I would definitely be taken out next. The Filipinos live in a two family home with the Spaniards who would vouch for them. They also have a sexy 20 year old daughter who is nice eye candy for the neighborhood.

So I guess the blacks, Indians, Arabs, and me all really need to coordinate our efforts if we want to continue living here. Vote democrat 2016.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6260|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Right, so you're in favour of letting the free market run its course, libertarianism, every man for himself and open borders - right up to the moment it impacts negatively on you.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Right, so you're in favour of letting the free market run its course, libertarianism, every man for himself and open borders - right up to the moment it impacts negatively on you.
I'm in favor of level playing fields. I'm being forced to support not only my own taxes, but theirs as well because they report a fraction of their income. They are stealing from me. Libertarian 101: you're free to do what you like as long as you aren't harming others.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6260|eXtreme to the maX
How are they harming you if they aren't paying taxes and aren't drawing benefits?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

How are they harming you if they aren't paying taxes and aren't drawing benefits?
Military, police, schools?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard