Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I bought one of these

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=c … grays+7000

Its sponsored.  The girl I got it off is an international and they get about x4 sticks, x2 bags, x2 pairs of shoes, gloves, shin pads etc for free.

I paid £100, its in the shops for £150.

I usually spend £70 from dw sports.  For the first time in my life I have bought what I call a 'proper' stick, it means I can smash the shit out of it even harder now.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

I bought one of these

Its sponsored.  The girl I got it off is an international and they get about x4 sticks, x2 bags, x2 pairs of shoes, gloves, shin pads etc for free.

I usually spend £70 from dw sports.  For the first time in my life I have bought what I call a 'proper' stick, it means I can smash the shit out of it even harder now.
Yahoo? is this 1999?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
If you live in the U.S., best buy has a $500 Xbox One and 40 inch 1080 Samsung t.v. deal. I would have done it and sold the Xbox if my T.V. wasn't already the same size.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Makita HR2470

Bosch PST 900 PEL

A marquee for the terrace, a new kitchen, parquet flooring and new doors.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

globefish23 wrote:

Makita HR2470

Bosch PST 900 PEL

Hate parquet, but awesome
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Makita HR2470

Bosch PST 900 PEL

What's wrong with it?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Makita HR2470

Bosch PST 900 PEL

What's wrong with it?
Just personal taste. It's the most common type of flooring in NYC area apartments because you basically build a floor out of scrap wood rather than long boards, and landlords are notoriously cheap. Good parquet is nice I'm sure, I've just been exposed to a lot of the very bad.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Mousetrap and ant poison. Kill ze vermin!

coke wrote:

1927 wrote:

I bought one of these

Yahoo? is this 1999?
Sorry Cokey, was the first link.

Took me about 2mins after coming on to lobbing the GK with my first touch, goes like a rocket, worth every penny
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

What's wrong with it?
Just personal taste. It's the most common type of flooring in NYC area apartments because you basically build a floor out of scrap wood rather than long boards, and landlords are notoriously cheap. Good parquet is nice I'm sure, I've just been exposed to a lot of the very bad.
Good parquet is expensive and looks really good.
But I see your point.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

coke wrote:

1927 wrote:

I bought one of these

Yahoo? is this 1999?
Sorry Cokey, was the first link.

Took me about 2mins after coming on to lobbing the GK with my first touch, goes like a rocket, worth every penny
like a boss

But seriously do use Yahoo as your homepage or something?

Last edited by coke (2015-08-13 04:29:30)

Yeah it might be, I never typed it in though and it wont let me change it, I must of looked at something I shouldnt of one time or another.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

coke wrote:

What's wrong with it?
But I see your point.
We have a ash wood.
And yes, it's a properly made one with long planks and 5mm thickness of the top layer.

It's brighter than in this image though. With less of the darker parts and almost no knotholes.

The big advantage of real wood (of a minimum thickness) is, that you can grind it down once or twice, lacquer and polish it after years.
Plastic laminate or linoleum floors you can throw away and replace.

We had fitted carpet before, which is horrible to maintain and clean, and still looks crappy after a decade.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

globefish23 wrote:

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

But I see your point.
We have a ash wood.
And yes, it's a properly made one with long planks and 5mm thickness of the top layer.

It's brighter than in this image though. With less of the darker parts and almost no knotholes.

The big advantage of real wood (of a minimum thickness) is, that you can grind it down once or twice, lacquer and polish it after years.

We had fitted carpet before, which is horrible to maintain and clean, and still looks crappy after a decade.
This is parquet to me:

https://thehardwoodfloorrefinishers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Parquet-Floor-After2.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

coke wrote:

But I see your point.
We have a ash wood.

This is parquet to me:

Yeah I was gonna say I wouldn't class the flooring in globe's pic as parquet, that is parquet.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
happy birthday me
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

happy birthday me
"The 'What Did You Buy Today' thread"
So what did you buy yourself?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

coke wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

happy birthday me
"The 'What Did You Buy Today' thread"
So what did you buy yourself?
some petrol
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
oh im in the wrong thread

sorry thread
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

We have a ash wood.

This is parquet to me:

Yeah I was gonna say I wouldn't class the flooring in globe's pic as parquet, that is parquet.
That is, after all, what The Sims taught me parquet looks like.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I waited to see what the Note 5 was going to be like but, like with the S6, they got rid of the removable back cover and replaced it with a glass back that will be covered with a case anyway. Stupid. Same screen resolution, same processor speed as the Note 4, crappier design. Trying to be more like the iphone was the dumbest move they could've made.
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
sold my bike but i'm buying my friends zx6r in a few days.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3341

Jay wrote:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I waited to see what the Note 5 was going to be like but, like with the S6, they got rid of the removable back cover and replaced it with a glass back that will be covered with a case anyway. Stupid. Same screen resolution, same processor speed as the Note 4, crappier design. Trying to be more like the iphone was the dumbest move they could've made.
I feel like I got off of the cellphone upgrade cycle at just the right time. There really hasn't been much improvement from the S3, as far as I can see. And I sure as fuck don't need a thinner or higher def screen. I barely even use the thing to check the weather now. The novelty of apps wore off real quick for me.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
a greggs mother fucking chicken bake

life can't get better
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard