SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6818|Delaware

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

SysTray wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

44 hours a week playing BF2? 1748 hours online? Do you have a job or does mommy let you stay in her basement for free?

IRL I'm thinking you're the noob.
You can proceed to follow me home and watch me live on my computer because I don't feel like doing anything else.
You live in Delaware. I don't blame you?
While Delaware is a very lame state, I've managed to live a full life the 7 years I've been here. I can do everything a person "with a life" can, and I can also play a fair share of BF2. I also try my luck at dolphinpronespammingbunnydivinghopping and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I like to do it, and if you don't, just don't associate with me. Don't come onto a forum, into a thread with a completely different topic, to start 'flaming' someone you don't really know...
Ferdy
+37|6553|Netherland
Codeseven or a other ace scrimmsquad will own every TOP Line-up dreamteam.

The best skilled BF2 players dont play Pubs!!!!!

Stats or medals dont say how skilled you are, rather how addicted you are to the game!!!!!

Greetz ferdy

Last edited by Ferdy (2006-05-27 07:39:31)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

1) Agamemnar stop starting shit with other people, you're saying they have no lives but you're the one insulting people over the fucking internet

2) [HOT], 20ID, Strike (before they disbanded), Code7, they'd beat anyone in the Top 10.
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA

stryyker wrote:

flogic wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar is at it again.  Quit complaining about ppl who obviously better than you.  Forget the dream teams, how about

BushViper
BabySpinach13

vs

<{SoE}>Agamemnar
and some other girly friends
lawlz, pretty much owned.
I would like to volunteer!  Where do I sign up?

Something like

BushViper
BabySpinach13
Rakasan (infantry)

vs

<{SoE}>Agamemnar
and other girl friends, LOL
Ferdy
+37|6553|Netherland

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Rakasan wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lawlz, pretty much owned.
I would like to volunteer!  Where do I sign up?

Something like

BushViper
BabySpinach13
Rakasan (infantry)

vs

<{SoE}>Agamemnar
and other girl friends, LOL
Sorry I play maps other than Karkand and my GFs don't play bf2.
M8 youre a commander whore!!!!!!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

I don't think this would work too well.  Not enough planes for all the planewhores.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-28 07:56:42)

Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
<{SoE}>Agamemnar:  Whatever, I will support BushViper and Spinach to give you a royal whooping on the ground, no matter what map, LOL.  Not real, GFs.... Since you complain so much, just other girly types like yourself.
NASTIE_BUTLER
+55|6748|3 Miles west of smurf village
Loki would kick everyones asses.  Go Loki!
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6554

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Hiei987 wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

44 hours a week playing BF2? 1748 hours online? Do you have a job or does mommy let you stay in her basement for free?

Going to your last reserve? You fucked yourself over with the vehicle comment, so the only thing left is to try to talk how someone doesn't have a job. You are just making a random guess and why the hell would you care anyway? You probably have fun stalking little boys at night...
Curious... another person with 1500 + hours defending someone exactly like him.

Have I hit the truth nail on the head?

And what about the vehicle comment? Look at my vehicle stats I don't really like to be in them. If I was in a chopper to piss people off for one round that is stretching it. Things bore me quickly... kinda like this game. BF2S Forums > BF lately.

Answer the question though... where do you boys find the time to put in so many hours into the game? With my 900 hours I can hardly keep up with my work and social life AND get a BF2 fix. I am averaging close to 3 hours a day since one month after launch. I assume that anyone with over 1500 hours is not employed or going to school... if they are I'd like to know how they fare in grades/money? None of these people will fess up to it... would probably shame their very existence.

BushViper and Spinach actually aren't even that bad. MaxPower and some others have nearly 3000 hours... averaging around 10 hours a day.
I find it awfully foolish of you to question their ability to put in the amount of time they have. Just think about the fact that instead of being on BF2S forums, they might be playing instead? If you had been playing for all the hours that you've been prowling these forums, you'd probably have more time than them.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6578|Melbourne, Australia.
C7.Osk and Redux > all
Hiei987
+20|6689

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Hiei987 wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Going to your last reserve? You fucked yourself over with the vehicle comment, so the only thing left is to try to talk how someone doesn't have a job. You are just making a random guess and why the hell would you care anyway? You probably have fun stalking little boys at night...
Curious... another person with 1500 + hours defending someone exactly like him.

Have I hit the truth nail on the head?

And what about the vehicle comment? Look at my vehicle stats I don't really like to be in them. If I was in a chopper to piss people off for one round that is stretching it. Things bore me quickly... kinda like this game. BF2S Forums > BF lately.

Answer the question though... where do you boys find the time to put in so many hours into the game? With my 900 hours I can hardly keep up with my work and social life AND get a BF2 fix. I am averaging close to 3 hours a day since one month after launch. I assume that anyone with over 1500 hours is not employed or going to school... if they are I'd like to know how they fare in grades/money? None of these people will fess up to it... would probably shame their very existence.

BushViper and Spinach actually aren't even that bad. MaxPower and some others have nearly 3000 hours... averaging around 10 hours a day.
I make more money during 4 weekends in the summer than you make in a year. Money has never been a problem for me even though I live on one of most expansive places in US. Don't need to go any further than that...
Ssandstorm
+73|6732|Perth, Western Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

And for puppies
"you thinking what im think b1? i think i am b2!"

bannanas in pajamas plan an orgy...

seriously, stop fighting over nothing?

"damned you rock'emsoc'em robots, cant we just all get along?"

Your all fighting like a bunch of inbred twats over who is better than who.
Babyspinich (cute) and bushviper play well togeather (im assuming i have never played with or against you), its great, they work like the game intended. I did the same, played with a good mate and we were unstoppable in armour, we knew the system and didnt stray from that system.

<{SoE}>Agamemnar you by the look have a job. Its great, doesnt mean you have to look down on people cos they dont (im not sure on spinich's or bushvipers working status).They like myself can put time into this game, and seemingly do better because of the hours.

there are better players than all of us, although we have that one thing that we excel at, myself armour, volx support ect. Once we find we are good at it, we stick by it. i own volx tank vs tank, he owns me groundpounding, big deal, we dont fight like girls over who's better, and i think both of you should stop as well. Live up to your age and stop trying to dig up more dirt, your worse than a politician.
NO MORE TANK WHORES!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6578|England
Another is they couldnt play together think of the pings issuses ,probably hateing eachother,different time zones.They would get pwned by the best teams out there .It is a good idea but would never work unless they all got 2gether in real -life and god forbid tryed and work as a team because only a couple in the top 8 actualy work for them team instead of themselfs.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6554
I think the misconception that you have to maintain this certain quota of leisure dispersersion in this select area of activity is all too widely held. Considering the accepted ethic norm nowadays, I think it completely within ones bounds to do with their leisure what they will, without some misplaced egoistic, pathetic, petty comment by some superficial punk. But y'know, that's just me.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6578|England
thanks to the prick for the neg karma you worthless piece of shit leave your name next time .
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

[netsas]knight wrote:

thanks to the prick for the neg karma you worthless piece of shit leave your name next time .
No use, I have been asking for that feature a lot lately.......... the pussies won, they get protected.
Ferdy
+37|6553|Netherland

usmarine2005 wrote:

[netsas]knight wrote:

No use, I have been asking for that feature a lot lately.......... the pussies won, they get protected.
At this time the Bad Boris has to make room for a new number 1 spammer. His name is Usmarine2005!!!!! Everybody give +1 karma to him so he also get more karma then Boris!!!

LOL ferdy
Swimmerxc
+12|6475|DC/VA

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

LOL, you do know what's at Charlottesville, Virginia, USA, in fact you have to work you ass off in school if you want to attended the school there...
I'm hoping to go there next year

Last edited by Swimmerxc (2006-08-29 18:06:11)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA
way to revive really old threads

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard