Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I almost feel bad for the Russia Today reporter.
Well he should have known, going into a black area and all.

One day the police will have to stop murdering citizens, in the meantime its OK if the citizens riot.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
It's funny that the Baltimore rioting is the worse so far while the black guy that got killed is the most innocent of any of the recent black deaths.

IIRC, the police even admitted that Grey didn't break any laws.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
cutting a hole in a fire hose. great idea. up there with beating a journalist
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

It's funny that the Baltimore rioting is the worse so far while the black guy that got killed is the most innocent of any of the recent black deaths.

IIRC, the police even admitted that Grey didn't break any laws.
i don't think a group phenomenon of this scale or irrationality really corresponds to 'cause and effect' or consideration.

too many factors contributing to this sort of eruption. for e.g. the london riots, the guy that got shot was a criminal of some sort, and most of the people who rioted weren't racially aggravated or an oppressed minority.

summer and heat has a lot to do with it.

and chem-trails and lead in local municipal waters.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Yeah, there will probably be rioting all summer. It obviously won't Arab spring in the U.S. but I think the same contagious rioting is going to happen in major cities for awhile.

I don't want any police officers to get hurt but I hope some political office holders are assassinated.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
It is funny that conservatives here are pointing to Europe and asking why can't everyone protest and resolve things peacefully like they do.

Most Americans have never heard of European black bloc protesting or seen people throw molotov cocktails at police.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
There's not a lot of point worrying about what conservatives point at.

Baltimore is looking like one of the poorer parts of Kinshasa, if the news highlights are anything to go by.
13rin
+977|6449

Dilbert_X wrote:

There's not a lot of point worrying about what conservatives point at.

Baltimore is looking like one of the poorer parts of Kinshasa, if the news highlights are anything to go by.
What is the ruling party there and dominating ethnicity?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/s9V3Zp1f63o/hqdefault.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The man suspected of killing nine people Wednesday night at an African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina, was arrested Thursday morning about 245 miles (395 kilometers) away in Shelby, North Carolina, law enforcement authorities said.

A law enforcement official says witnesses told them the gunman stood up and said he was there "to shoot black people."

"Her life was spared, and (she was) told, 'I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to spare you, so you can tell them what happened,' " Charleston NAACP President Dot Scott told CNN. Scott said she heard this from the victims' family members.
This isn't good for race relations. When is the white community going to take a stand against mass shootings of innocent people?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I'm just glad there aren't any pictures of me looking totally mopey that could be used to fit the narrative were I ever to become some sort of spree killer.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
thats what you think
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

How come some of the main stories we've heard coming out of the US recently has been police shooting unarmed black people yet when this bloke goes and shoots nine people dead he's arrested without incident? How does that even work?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

was a traffic stop after a tip from a fellow motorist as opposed to officers using force against someone they've already predetermined as a criminal.

There was a NJ police officer who shot his wife dead and then fired MORE shots at her through her car as the police surrounded him.  They took him in with no force used.  I understand that many of the police that surrounded the officer/murderer personally knew him but in any other case, a suspect actively firing a weapon would result in the suspect getting turned into swiss cheese.  Shit is fucked up, man.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
lol poor CNN
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Ty wrote:

How come some of the main stories we've heard coming out of the US recently has been police shooting unarmed black people yet when this bloke goes and shoots nine people dead he's arrested without incident? How does that even work?
Its funny that, then again when its a rogue black cop they have no compunction in peppering anyone and everyone with bullets - there was that thing in California recently for example where they opened up on a car with two women in it who were completely unconnected, except their vehicle was vaguely similar.

Timothy McVeigh was an interesting case, a muslim would have been tortured for years for the Oklahoma bombing, if he'd survived the arrest, his white associates weren't even touched.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5327|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ty wrote:

Its funny that, then again when its a rogue black cop they have no compunction in peppering anyone and everyone with bullets - there was that thing in California recently for example where they opened up on a car with two women in it who were completely unconnected, except their vehicle was vaguely similar.

Timothy McVeigh was an interesting case, a muslim would have been tortured for years for the Oklahoma bombing, if he'd survived the arrest, his white associates weren't even touched.
Well, the rogue black cop thing was because he was a cop-killer. They were both skittish and out for revenge.

Funny, because both McVeigh and Tsarnaev received rather fair, if brisk, trials, before being sentenced to death. Keep pounding on that straw man though.

Ty, they tend to bring high profile people into custody without incident regardless of race. They only kill people when they think they can get away with it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ty wrote:

8 police officers were found to have used excessive force in the Dorner case.  They were removed from field duty.  It's a bit less sexy to report on that though.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Now that we're past Stage 1 of mourning, Stage 2 of blame game has begun. Multiple people running for president have put in their idiotic 2 cents about the bowl-haircutted kid with the crazy eyes wearing flags of apartheid era S. Africa and Rhodesia murdering a group of black people as a result of divisive politics or an attack on religious liberty. Likewise, the second the President suggests maybe we could do something to prevent our plethora of mass shootings, he's a tyrant and what we really need is EASIER access to guns, or the suggestion those people at their community church should have been armed!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

I would pay a lot of money to see republicans and gun owners debate the pros and cons of arming black citizens.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

8 police officers were found to have used excessive force in the Dorner case.  They were removed from field duty.  It's a bit less sexy to report on that though.
Which was after the event, up to that point presumably they thought they'd get away with it.

Ken wrote:

I would pay a lot of money to see republicans and gun owners debate the pros and cons of arming black citizens.
That would be fun to watch.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Religious people love it when outsiders take an interest in their religion. Always happy to get new converts. This guy walked into a black church and sat down and listened for awhile. They were probably happy and thought the guy was 'one of the good white people'. Then he started shooting people.

Now blacks are going to be nervous when a white walks into their church and whites are going to feel unwelcome. The guy set back race and religious relations back in this country. He needs to be executed.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Which was after the event, up to that point presumably they thought they'd get away with it.
So they should be punished before they shot, so that they know they won't get away with it? Not sure what your point is here...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Religious people love it when outsiders take an interest in their religion. Always happy to get new converts. This guy walked into a black church and sat down and listened for awhile. They were probably happy and thought the guy was 'one of the good white people'. Then he started shooting people.

Now blacks are going to be nervous when a white walks into their church and whites are going to feel unwelcome. The guy set back race and religious relations back in this country. He needs to be executed.
you're dumb.  He should be executed because he is very clearly guilty 100% of committing multiple murders. The only time I support the death penalty is in cases like this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard