SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Going back to school. I have two different life choices. I want your opinion.

A. Go to nursing school. Would take me a year and a half.

B. Get a M.A. in education and become a teacher. Would take two years.

Seems like an easy choice but idk. I would totally enjoy teaching.

Thoughts?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Pocshy2.0
+23|3370
I would first make sure there are even teaching opportunities in your area, because up here in Canadaland the waitlist is 10years long. I also think nursing is going to be a booming industry for some time to come as the baby boomers ripen, so if job security is your thing, it's at least on par with being a teacher.

Personally I'd be a teacher if the opportunity was there.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Do you want to:

Spend your life clearing up blood, vomit, shit and ooze of various kinds

Spend your life trying to push knowledge into little ghetto fuckwits who have no hope in life whether they learn or not

What was wrong with being a mechanic?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3959|SL,UT

Dilbert_X wrote:

Do you want to:

Spend your life trying to push knowledge into little ghetto fuckwits who have no hope in life whether they learn or not

he refused to learn the metric system
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

Do you want to:

The money is okay but very inconsistent. The work is aggravating and nothing to be proud of. Playing with blood and other body fluids wouldn't be too much different from what I do now frankly.

It is funny you brought up ghetto kids. I was talking to a retired family friend cop who was once a high school teacher. He got so frustrated with trying to teach hood rat children that he decided to join the police force in order to arrest them and people like them.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
With either path we'll see you on the news within five years after molesting a student or a patient.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Only if they are Asian
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

i'm pretty sure you are considering nursing solely because you want to be close to filipinas as a result of a traumatic experience with a past love.

I think you should get an MBA and pursue a degree in philosophy at the same time.  Is your goal to enrich your education or to enrich your bank account or both?
13rin
+977|6478
prostitution.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard