hutchy52
+12|6775
Dear BF2 community,

We have decided to include in our latest patch such great features as 'crash to desktop', 'server dropout' and continuous 'there is a problem with your connection'.  These features have obviously been added due to the immense demand from the public.

If there are anymore features you would like added, we would be more than happy to ignore you and completely fuck what is left of the game.

Oh, but please don't forget that we added the one thing that everybody was asking for, "Vehicle Drop" wtf?

Fuck you all,
EA
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6719

Lol. +1 for another thread that could be cloned from all the others.
Hayden
+9|6566|Australia
Lol. That's something EA would be likely to say after this terrible patch.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6583|Here.
So true..
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6693|Colorado
agreed...
vtncus
+0|6627
so freakin immensaly true.... i used to be proud amongst my clan b/c i never had server drop outs and very very very few "Your Connection has gone fuck..."   now... holy shit.... can't play 1 hour straight.... crash to desktop every 15 minutes or so and "Hummm... Connection went straight to hell again"
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6566|England
i think Vehicle Drops are brill and i love to drop than on snipers
hahahahahaha
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6795|Noizyland

Take it how you will...
That is a good angle though... damn.

1) Where the fuck did 'Veichle Drop' come from?
2) Since when did anyone complain about 'squad-hopping'?
3) Who the fuck are EA listening too, because it's certainly not us. We need to infultrate the EA Advice board.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667

Tyferra wrote:

Take it how you will...
1) Where the fuck did 'Veichle Drop' come from?
I wrote EA a letter a little while back asking for it as a joke. I'm sorry guys, I didn't think they would take me seriously. :-P
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6653|Derby, England

hutchy52 wrote:

Dear BF2 community,

We have decided to include in our latest patch such great features as 'crash to desktop', 'server dropout' and continuous 'there is a problem with your connection'.  These features have obviously been added due to the immense demand from the public.

If there are anymore features you would like added, we would be more than happy to ignore you and completely fuck what is left of the game.

Oh, but please don't forget that we added the one thing that everybody was asking for, "Vehicle Drop" wtf?

Fuck you all,
EA
lol EA know about the bugs with 1.3, thats why they working hard for 1.31 hot fix give it few weeks if that and it should come out

Peace Boris
r0oki3
+13|6568

hutchy52 wrote:

Dear BF2 community,

Fuck you all,
EA
weener
Hydroion
+67|6643|England
am in the only one here with deja vu (scuze teh spelling) what was it... 1.2 needed a hotfix i think..
Daysniper
+42|6656

hutchy52 wrote:

Dear BF2 community,

Fuck you all,
EA
do you like my sig?

oh, and I didn't make it...

Last edited by Daysniper (2006-05-28 05:18:59)

Breez
+937|6653|Derby, England

Daysniper wrote:

hutchy52 wrote:

Dear BF2 community,

Fuck you all,
EA
do you like my sig?

oh, and I didn't make it...
Clips Daysniper on the ear, for bihaving that way.
r0oki3
+13|6568
Uninstall bf2 and throw the DVD/CD in the bin...
Because your just all mouth ..... if they have fucked up the game .. then you shouldnt play it.

that makes you a weener
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland
all u do, whine whine whine whine whine. If u dont like the game program it your fucking self and see if u can do 4% of what the DICE programers have done.
If u cant program games like them then shut the fuck up cause its just so immature.

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-05-28 05:56:33)

DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6792|Virginia, United States
Im sick of all u people who do nuthin but bitch about EA. EA did this, EA did that, then dont play their games dont buy anything EA spent time on or anything.  Its pretty sad when i saw a clan server with server messages blaming EA for their server crashes and saying dont buy ea games, software, or anything, yet they were playing bf2.  Stop being hippocrites, u dont like ea and call them bitches and watever else u can think of then dont play bf2 or anything they make.
Backdraft
+2|6565
Deathsniper-

EA actually came out and admitted to this, the server crashes, so the clan message was accurate.
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6792|Virginia, United States
still they shouldnt put messages on their server saying dont buy ea products, games, software, anything, when they r playin a ea game.  thats bein a hippocrite.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6830|Marathon, Florida Keys
True dat +1
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
hutchy52
+12|6775

DeAThSniPer[CoD] wrote:

Im sick of all u people who do nuthin but bitch about EA. EA did this, EA did that, then dont play their games dont buy anything EA spent time on or anything.  Its pretty sad when i saw a clan server with server messages blaming EA for their server crashes and saying dont buy ea games, software, or anything, yet they were playing bf2.  Stop being hippocrites, u dont like ea and call them bitches and watever else u can think of then dont play bf2 or anything they make.
Thank you to all the idiots who made comments like this and felt the need to give neg karma for such a lame reason.

Here is my answer to you ignorant twats:

- This is the fucking first time I have bitched about the game, I had previously never had an issue with it.

- Don't buy EA games?  I had already bought the game and was playing it with no problems until this patch, which in effect was a completely fucking useless patch that fixed not one single actual problem with the game.

- This is the complain section of the forums, should I be giving it fucking praise in here?  If you have no problems with the game, wtf are you doing in here?
hutchy52
+12|6775

badhq wrote:

hutchy52 wrote:

Dear BF2 community,

Fuck you all,
EA
lol EA know about the bugs with 1.3, thats why they working hard for 1.31 hot fix give it few weeks if that and it should come out

Peace Boris
lol, if EA knew about the bugs why release the patch?  There was no reason to release it so soon, perhaps they should have tested it first.
Breez
+937|6653|Derby, England

hutchy52 wrote:

DeAThSniPer[CoD] wrote:

Thank you to all the idiots who made comments like this and felt the need to give neg karma for such a lame reason.

Here is my answer to you ignorant twats:

- This is the fucking first time I have bitched about the game, I had previously never had an issue with it.

- Don't buy EA games?  I had already bought the game and was playing it with no problems until this patch, which in effect was a completely fucking useless patch that fixed not one single actual problem with the game.

- This is the complain section of the forums, should I be giving it fucking praise in here?  If you have no problems with the game, wtf are you doing in here?
Easy there Mowgli you been told above " EA are allready working on Hot fix for 1.3 which will be 1.31" why moan about it?

as for this quote "lol, if EA knew about the bugs why release the patch?  There was no reason to release it so soon, perhaps they should have tested it first."

Do you think EA wants to release bugged patch? they did test but you forget the fact that real test comes from public it's self. Who would of tough people would use vehicle drop to blow up jets? ( fix make vehicle drop on request, this way commander can't drop them just like that )

The last thing EA wants to do is release the patch and rework it to make a fix for it str8b away. Don't you think they have better things to do ?

Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-05-28 07:51:31)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6568|inside your nose.
Lol i agree w/ everyone..
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6598|Arlen, Texas
http://www.pythonline.com/plugs/idle/FCCSong.mp3

Needs a verse about EA............

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard