coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Bertster7 wrote:

coke wrote:

Where is your proof.
You can't deny there is a strong fascist movement amongst the supporters, if not the leadership itself, of the ruling Euromaiden movement in Ukraine.

Calling them Nazis is a stretch, but there is a very large, very unpleasant fascist element in Ukraine.

Of course that hasn't had wide media coverage in the West. Although it certainly does not condone the way Russia has behaved over Crimea and the support they are clearly providing to the rebels. It's comparable to Iran arming Hamas. No one comes out looking good from this Ukraine situation. Not the West, not Russia and certainly not Ukraine.
Oh I don't doubt it.
But seen as Shahter refutes anything anyone posts as "propaganda" etc. I thought it was about time he posted something, anything, that wasn't merely his own words.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
That still doesn't give Russia the right to invade.

We have neo nazis in the US, should Canada come in to quell them?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Bertster7 wrote:

coke wrote:

Where is your proof.
You can't deny there is a strong fascist movement amongst the supporters, if not the leadership itself, of the ruling Euromaiden movement in Ukraine.

Calling them Nazis is a stretch, but there is a very large, very unpleasant fascist element in Ukraine.

Of course that hasn't had wide media coverage in the West. Although it certainly does not condone the way Russia has behaved over Crimea and the support they are clearly providing to the rebels. It's comparable to Iran arming Hamas. No one comes out looking good from this Ukraine situation. Not the West, not Russia and certainly not Ukraine.
Should NATO invade greece because Golden Dawn had a 25% election winning?

Should NATO invade Russia because it has a huge fascist and neonazi groups?

I find it ironic that Russia turns a blind eye to neo-nazi crimes within russia yet their justification of "intervening" in Ukraine is to stop nazis.

lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

If the Ukrainian separatists want to be part of Russia why don't they just go there?
because they'd rather fight for their own land which is being invaded by nazies?

It seems to be walking distance for most of them, and they'd be respecting the rights of those who would rather be in the West.
so they should abandon their lands... in respect to those, who try to force them out? really?
How many of them are Russians who have migrated into Ukraine over the years?

If people want to live in another country its normal to sell up and move there, not to bring the country to them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

If the Ukrainian separatists want to be part of Russia why don't they just go there?
because they'd rather fight for their own land which is being invaded by nazies?

It seems to be walking distance for most of them, and they'd be respecting the rights of those who would rather be in the West.
so they should abandon their lands... in respect to those, who try to force them out? really?
How many of them are Russians who have migrated into Ukraine over the years?
this question actually has no real meaning, and here's why:
if you knew your history you'd know that ukraine is not an actual nation and ukrainian is not a nationality. ukraine has - right up to the time ussr dissolved - been a province of russia, and ukrainian was and still is a minor ethnic group within larger russian ethnicity. even the word "ukraine" means "borderland". so whoever lives there is there by right, regardless their national self identification.
but then again, your awesome media never reported any of this, right?

If people want to live in another country its normal to sell up and move there, not to bring the country to them.
really? name me a nation in the world that existed within the same borders for any historically significant time period?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

coke wrote:

But seen as Shahter refutes anything anyone posts as "propaganda" etc. I thought it was about time he posted something, anything, that wasn't merely his own words.
the whole ukrainian media atm is one big piece of evidence. but none of you speak rissian or ukrainian, right? and your free and objective media never actually translates any of that shit for you, do they? interesting circumstances, don't you think so?

in the mean time, they call those living in donbass (one of the eastern ukrainian regions) "unnecessary people", half of whom (that would be something like 1,5 million iirc) should be killed. literally "unnecessary". literally "killed". and that is broadcast on the major state funded tv channels.

another day they banned from parliament and then completely outlawed their communist party for, i translate verbatim, "having wrong stance on the questions of national security" or something like that. you know, outlawed a party for representing an opinion of part of their own people.

also, my wife is from ukrane. she had relatives there, they all fled for fear of their lives. why? because they are russians. come, i'll introduce you.

the list goes on, but you and other clowns here are so free and so brave that i'm sure nothing's going to get through. so, have a good day or smthng.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.

Shahter wrote:

[your media is wrong, my media is right]
also...

Shahter wrote:

i translate verbatim, "[...]" or something like that

Shahter wrote:

ukraine is not an actual nation

Last edited by pirana6 (2014-09-03 18:20:42)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
So again he's dismissed all previous posters links and sources asking for "evidence", but all he can provide is to reel the same shit out again about a "biased western media", and his own personal anecdotes and opinions...

Shahter wrote:

the whole ukrainian media atm is one big piece of evidence. but none of you speak rissian or ukrainian, right? and your free and objective media never actually translates any of that shit for you, do they? interesting circumstances, don't you think so?
Nah Russia Today just sounds like it's in English.

Last edited by coke (2014-09-03 14:28:30)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

pirana6 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

your media is wrong, my media is right
also...

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Canada is not an actual nation because it used to be a british colony. so is australia.

No such thing as poland either, used to be germany.

no such thing as hungary or czesch republic or slovakia, used to be austria.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

california was a part of mexico, and utah territory was once bigger than texas.

fuck this, because Antarctica
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
No russia either, used to be USSR. Why the fuck doesn't russia just pick up its shit and move into other countries that it used to occupy

wait

holy shit
CC-Marley
+407|6798
they wanted it. could see it in their eyes.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

pirana6 wrote:

russia

Cybargs wrote:

Canada

Steve-0 wrote:

california
as i said, i'm not here to educate anybody. i will let you google "nation" and find out the dirrerence yourself, gentlemen.

p.s. i kinda agree on poland, though, Cybargs. they could do well as part of germany again in my opinion.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

pirana6 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

[your media is wrong, my media is right]
not media. people living in ukraine. how many ukrainians have you spoken to about this?

also...

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

yeah, yeah. you found some mistakes in the language of my post (which is foreign to me, you are welcome to start posting in russian any time, i'm sure we'll do a lot better that way).
but on the actual matter you've said... nothing? okay then.

Last edited by Shahter (2014-09-03 21:42:09)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
spasiba

thats all i know
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
it's spelled "spasibo", but you are welcome anyway.
now kindly gtfo if you've nothing to contribute.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.

Shahter wrote:

p.s. i kinda agree on poland, though, Cybargs. they could do well as part of germany again in my opinion.
are you saying germany should invade poland?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
no. i'm saying poland is irrelevant as a nation and would be better as a part of germany.

what's with you clowns and invasions again? did one happen while i wasn't looking?

Last edited by Shahter (2014-09-03 21:59:37)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
yeah? russia went into ukra-

you know what. ill just leave. you're too lost anyway.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

pirana6 wrote:

yeah? russia went into ukra-
ine.

yeah, i know you think that. i'm still waiting for the evidence.

you know what. ill just leave.
sorry to see you go. i kinda hoped you had a point. oh, well...
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

coke wrote:

So again he's dismissed all previous posters links
yes, because a 12 years old could easily manufacture all the evidence in those.

i didn't mention RT once in this thread. i'm asking you ass-clowns again, have you read or watched ukrainian media? the stuff they feed to their own people in there? no? i thought so. all the evidence of nazies calling the shots in ukraine are quite blatant in there, but of course none of that is reported for you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Shahter wrote:

coke wrote:

So again he's dismissed all previous posters links
yes, because a 12 years old could easily manufacture all the evidence in those.

i didn't mention RT once in this thread. i'm asking you ass-clowns again, have you read or watched ukrainian media? the stuff they feed to their own people in there? no? i thought so. all the evidence of nazies calling the shots in ukraine are quite blatant in there, but of course none of that is reported for you.
http://www.stopfake.org/en/news/

Well it's run by ukranians so i guess that should be good enough for you.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

Shahter wrote:

if you knew your history you'd know that ukraine is not an actual nation and ukrainian is not a nationality. ukraine has - right up to the time ussr dissolved - been a province of russia, and ukrainian was and still is a minor ethnic group within larger russian ethnicity. even the word "ukraine" means "borderland". so whoever lives there is there by right, regardless their national self identification.
Uh huh, and the situation before they were invaded by the USSR?

really? name me a nation in the world that existed within the same borders for any historically significant time period?
Name me a nation which changed its borders because a minority of its citizens wanted to be in a different country.

I can name a few countries which had their borders changed for them by belligerent neighbours.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Uh huh, and the situation before they were invaded by the USSR?
they were not invaded by ussr - they did not exist as a nation before ussr, and neither did ukrainian ethnicity. ukrainian soviet republic was formed just before ww2 following khruschev's initiative, before that ukraine was but one as the provinces - constantly contested and occupying a much smaller territory than today - of russian empire, populated by many national groups, of which russians were always a large part.

Name me a nation which changed its borders because a minority of its citizens wanted to be in a different country.

I can name a few countries which had their borders changed for them by belligerent neighbours.
yes, belligerent neighbours usually help, but seldom without internal support and approval.

and you are forgetting one thing - russians are not a minority in eastern parts of ukraine and in crimea. there are at least as many of them as there are ukrainians in those regions.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
It doesn't matter how long ago Ukrainian became a nationality. They were a nation enough to no longer want be a part of the Soviet Union and the Russian empire. Twice eastern Europeans has shown that they don't want to be a part of the Russian world. Why can't Russia respect other's right to self determination?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard