SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
What service do you use? I use Pandora but just discovered Shoutcast. It seems cool. I was considering buy a pandora subscription but decided to wait. I will keep you all updated.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
  • Pandora - me
  • GrooveShark
  • last.fm
  • spotify
  • rdio
  • Soundcloud
  • Jango
  • iTunes
  • Rhapsody
  • Slacker
  • GooglePlay
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
spotify
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

I haven't been happy with any streaming music service since winamp was popular. I liked Pandora once upon a time.  I have friends who swear by Spotify.  Last.fm was good, but I wasn't happy with the fact they cut the radio off after like 1 hour (I don't have subscription though).
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

I use Spotify for on the go streaming, but they have far from everything. In the end, a bunch of files on my PC is the best experience for me.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

tunein (can get most of the shoutcast/icecast stuff via)
pandora
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
I don't stream music, I just listen to the FLAC files I have on my PC which I convert to 320 KB to put on my iPhone.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
(As you can tell I'm alluding to the low quality bitrates that you can get with streaming music.)
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
Beats, GooglePlay, Sony Music, Spotify, and MOG all stream at 320
Brasso
+1,549|6622

spotify spotify spotify. if you still have access to a .edu account, it's half price at only $5 a month
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

I'm not a fan of the spotify apps UI.  It's so clunky and I have a hard time finding the songs I search for.  It may just be my limited interaction as opposed to using something i'm familiar with, but I feel like it could be a lot cleaner and easier to navigate.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

what specifically are you having trouble with? it's pretty much just search and click. if you browse to another song/album/artists, you can return to what's playing by clicking the cover art in the lower left, or go back sequentially by clicking the back arrow next to the search bar.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard