Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3080|SL,UT

Jay wrote:

This is why AT&T is the largest mobile carrier.
who was the OG, the original telephone and telegraph provider? i'll give you a hint - it was not t-mobile, sprint or verizon.

the conglomerate (oh, how you must spooge over the word - every yacht club member must prove they are worthy by providing a sperm sample by spooging in a cup, don't deny - the very mention of the word "conglomerate"), America's work around, ne reach around for monopoly) that is AT&T [aMERICAN TELEPHONE AND tELEGRAPH] is the pride of unionism in America - THE biggest union of workers the world has ever known, is the American Telecom Union.

i hope your head 'splodes over this fact.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

Steve-0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

This is why AT&T is the largest mobile carrier.
who was the OG, the original telephone and telegraph provider? i'll give you a hint - it was not t-mobile, sprint or verizon.

the conglomerate (oh, how you must spooge over the word - every yacht club member must prove they are worthy by providing a sperm sample by spooging in a cup, don't deny - the very mention of the word "conglomerate"), America's work around, ne reach around for monopoly) that is AT&T [aMERICAN TELEPHONE AND tELEGRAPH] is the pride of unionism in America - THE biggest union of workers the world has ever known, is the American Telecom Union.

i hope your head 'splodes over this fact.
You know burnzz, hoping for a person's death doesn't exactly make you a nice person.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3080|SL,UT

wo man wrote:

You know burnzz, hoping for a person's death doesn't exactly make you a nice person.
i never claimed to be nice, or a yacht club member. AT&T once had a monopoly over the de facto communications industry in this country, and since Ma Bell lost a lot of weight, she became more attractive. you may think that fucking a fat bitch is like riding a moped ( it's fun, but you don't want your freinds seeing you doing it) but if AT&T still had a monopoly, you wouldn't be making any cheap phone calls from Upper Buttcrack, Wisconsin.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

Steve-0 wrote:

wo man wrote:

You know burnzz, hoping for a person's death doesn't exactly make you a nice person.
i never claimed to be nice, or a yacht club member. AT&T once had a monopoly over the de facto communications industry in this country, and since Ma Bell lost a lot of weight, she became more attractive. you may think that fucking a fat bitch is like riding a moped ( it's fun, but you don't want your freinds seeing you doing it) but if AT&T still had a monopoly, you wouldn't be making any cheap phone calls from Upper Buttcrack, Wisconsin.
I was referring to you saying this

burnzz wrote:

i hope your head 'splodes over this fact.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Cheeky_Ninja06
Member
+52|5853|Cambridge, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

It is your government, not mine.
Optic Nerve was based on collecting information from GCHQ's huge network of internet cable taps, which was then processed and fed into systems provided by the NSA. Webcam information was fed into NSA's XKeyscore search tool, and NSA research was used to build the tool which identified Yahoo's webcam traffic.

NSA spokeswoman Vanee Vines said the agency did not ask foreign partners such as GCHQ to collect intelligence the agency could not legally collect itself.

"As we've said before, the National Security Agency does not ask its foreign partners to undertake any intelligence activity that the US government would be legally prohibited from undertaking itself," she said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/f … rnet-yahoo

Last edited by Cheeky_Ninja06 (2014-03-03 05:34:35)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+508|2840
The NSA helped. So what? Your government still sold you out. Just because we helped them doesn't absolve your government of responsibility.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cheeky_Ninja06
Member
+52|5853|Cambridge, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The NSA helped. So what? Your government still sold you out. Just because we helped them doesn't absolve your government of responsibility.
Show me where I said the UK government has no responsibility???

The NSA provided the capability AND stated that its nothing they don't already do themselves....

Is there anything that would count as a larger invasion of privacy than what has been unearthed here?

If I went around the local town and recorded "indecent" images of people in their own homes without their knowledge or consent would that be okay? How about if I do it to 1.8m people, is it alright then?

I cannot think of another instance where a "western" government has gone so completely beyond the law on such a large scale.

Do you care that the UK government has a gallery with YOUR cum face on it? This doesn't just affect uk citizens you know..
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+508|2840
My point was never about whether it was right or wrong when I posted my link. My point was that the complaining and indignation from from the European governments and people regarding our spying was either without merit or hypocritical. If you want to debate the excesses of the British intelligence I think you should find someone that cares.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cheeky_Ninja06
Member
+52|5853|Cambridge, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

My point was never about whether it was right or wrong when I posted my link. My point was that the complaining and indignation from from the European governments and people regarding our spying was either without merit or hypocritical. If you want to debate the excesses of the British intelligence I think you should find someone that cares.
There was no link.

You didn't make a point.

You have failed to realise that British and American Intelligence is pretty much the same thing.

I was not aware this was a USA only forum or that people are only allowed to be upset with their own elected officials.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,719|5858|Oxferd Ohire
that 180 is really fucked up
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.
"An FCC chairman who previously worked as a venture capitalist and lobbyist for the cable and wireless industry? He's bought and paid for by the cable companies and ISPs."
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.

pirana6 wrote:

The United States: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave Money Over Everything
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4479|London, England
But but regulators always have the public ' s interest in mind. No business ever uses the government to write regulations to injure its rivals... MOAR REGULATIONS!!!!!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.
Because with less regulation companies have been known to play nice with each other?
What with no (few) rules, they'll all follow each of them closely but compete honestly?

Not saying more regulation is right, but less isn't either.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4479|London, England

pirana6 wrote:

Because with less regulation companies have been known to play nice with each other?
What with no (few) rules, they'll all follow each of them closely but compete honestly?

Not saying more regulation is right, but less isn't either.
Regulation is a vehicle used by larger or better connected corporations to write laws in such a way that gives them an advantage over their competitors. An example from the engineering world is that I as the engineer specify the operating parameters of equipment. I can say I want machine X to do 1 and 2. Well, if only one company in the world can make a machine that performs function 2, even with an open lowest bid system I have effectively steered the work to that company. The same sort of thing happens with regulations. Company A has language inserted that requires all other companies to provide some service or other item that was up until then their own process. Why? Because it forces their competitors to retool and compete at a disadvantage because they lack the experience with the item. Regulations are more often than not configured like this, not the benign bullshit liberals believe.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Regulation is a vehicle used by larger or better connected corporations to write laws in such a way that gives them an advantage over their competitors. An example from the engineering world is that I as the engineer specify the operating parameters of equipment. I can say I want machine X to do 1 and 2. Well, if only one company in the world can make a machine that performs function 2, even with an open lowest bid system I have effectively steered the work to that company. The same sort of thing happens with regulations. Company A has language inserted that requires all other companies to provide some service or other item that was up until then their own process. Why? Because it forces their competitors to retool and compete at a disadvantage because they lack the experience with the item. Regulations are more often than not configured like this, not the benign bullshit liberals believe.
Some, not all.
Many regulations really are there for the common good.
#Freed Britney !
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4479|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Regulation is a vehicle used by larger or better connected corporations to write laws in such a way that gives them an advantage over their competitors. An example from the engineering world is that I as the engineer specify the operating parameters of equipment. I can say I want machine X to do 1 and 2. Well, if only one company in the world can make a machine that performs function 2, even with an open lowest bid system I have effectively steered the work to that company. The same sort of thing happens with regulations. Company A has language inserted that requires all other companies to provide some service or other item that was up until then their own process. Why? Because it forces their competitors to retool and compete at a disadvantage because they lack the experience with the item. Regulations are more often than not configured like this, not the benign bullshit liberals believe.
Some, not all.
Many regulations really are there for the common good.
Those that are not written to directly benefit an entity are more often than not just a tool for one to impose their version of morality on others.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX
Some morals are better than the 'morals' of corporations, I don't see why this is a bad thing.

We shouldn't have lead in petrol

Childrens toys shouldn't contain razor blades or poison

Cars should be able to survive a mild collision without killing everyone involved

I'm fine with these kinds of morals.
#Freed Britney !
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5837

Dilbert_X wrote:

We shouldn't have lead in petrol
yeah but it's only to the benefit of companies who can produce lead free petrol economically duh.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4479|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Some morals are better than the 'morals' of corporations, I don't see why this is a bad thing.

We shouldn't have lead in petrol

Childrens toys shouldn't contain razor blades or poison

Cars should be able to survive a mild collision without killing everyone involved

I'm fine with these kinds of morals.
And how many laws were necessary to perform these tasks? Not a whole lot. There's a world of difference between banning ACM and writing a 1500 page law that fails miserably at revamping the health care system. Simple is good. When laws and regulations become complex it opens the door for abuse and exploitation.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX
The issue isn't that the concept of regulation is bad, it can and does work fine.

The problem is that your laughable 'democratic system' delivers corrupt imbeciles into the legislature.
Here is why: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746
#Freed Britney !
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5896|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

The problem is that your laughable 'democratic system' delivers corrupt imbeciles into the legislature.
"their" laughable system? any system that tries (or pretends) to combine democracy and capitalism results in that crap. there's no way around that.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4479|London, England

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The problem is that your laughable 'democratic system' delivers corrupt imbeciles into the legislature.
"their" laughable system? any system that tries (or pretends) to combine democracy and capitalism results in that crap. there's no way around that.
Any mix of politicians and business is just asking for corruption. It's one of the myriad reasons command economies are inefficient failures that do more harm than good.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX
China seems to be doing OK for a command economy.
#Freed Britney !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard