SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Shahter wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I hope NATO goes to war with Russia over Ukraine.
They won't.

p.s. what does this have to do with supposed "Abuse against gay people in Russia" again?
This is now the official Russia thread

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2014-03-01 12:11:35)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
says who?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Me? I made the thread. If our countries go to war please keep in touch.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
Well our Abrams will be more than happy to penetrate those T90 turrets and ignite the exposed ammo if there is a war. Anyway, Macbeth, I suggest you report your thread and request a name change then.

Last edited by War Man (2014-03-01 16:44:23)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
I believe the majority of military personnel would rather avoid war than actively look forward to it.
War Man

Adams_BJ wrote:

I believe the majority of military personnel would rather avoid war than actively look forward to it.
I'm not talking about the crew, I'm talking about the tank. Yes, I'm aware it's a machine and not a person, I wasn't being entirely serious.

Last edited by War Man (2014-03-01 16:51:02)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I guess human rights watch is full of shit too
human rights watch is full of shit by default because there's no universal and agreed upon "human rights" in this world.
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
War Man

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

human rights watch is full of shit by default because there's no universal and agreed upon "human rights" in this world.

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood comradeship.
Fixed to make it easier to understand for Shahter.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Propaganda
BVC
+325|6694
Ukraine is getting ready for a fight:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/20 … 98667.html
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Article 1.

i will say it again for you: there's no and never been any universal and agreed upon "human rights". udhr is but a declaration of stuff invented by some people in suites, it's not a law and nobody is bound to follow it.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Me? I made the thread.
then make another.

If our countries go to war please keep in touch.
unless war man's get to decide on both sides, they won't.
War Man

Shahter wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Me? I made the thread.
then make another.

I am not a pro-war person, I just see another world war as inevitable, it's just a question of when. Hopefully no nukes are involved in the war.

I am a pro-military person, obviously, ever since playing Day of Defeat(back when it was a 3rd party half life mod) got me interested in studying world war 2. Through world war 2, I became interested in 20th century military stuff in general as well.

Last edited by War Man (2014-03-01 21:27:10)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Article 1.

i will say it again for you: there's no and never been any universal and agreed upon "human rights". udhr is but a declaration of stuff invented by some people in suites, it's not a law and nobody is bound to follow it.
so the universal declaration of human rights is not universal? lol. yeah i love how you tip toe around what you consider human rights. oh yeah lets bash people because they look different or like people of the same sex. shit's a-ok. guess you never heard of the golden rule right?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

so the universal declaration of human rights is not universal?
it's called "universal" by people who invented it. that doesn't make it universal at all.

yeah i love how you tip toe around what you consider human rights.
i consider nothing human rights. the only rights i acknowledge are there in the law which i'm bound to obey - that being, the law of the country i happen to be a citizen of and the international law that that country adheres to. the rest you are welcome to stick where the sun doesn't shine.

oh yeah lets bash people because they look different or like people of the same sex. shit's a-ok. guess you never heard of the golden rule right?
i'll say it again: you keep putting words in my mouth and guessing things about me, my retarded friend, when you could just ask. what's the problem?

Last edited by Shahter (2014-03-01 23:13:13)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
Golden rule of ethics shahter, pretty easy concept to grasp.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
go talk obvious shit and assume things somewhere else already.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Shahter wrote:

what i thought there was no such thing as universal human rights.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I hope NATO goes to war with Russia over Ukraine.
So you can build another supply of snuff videos to jerk off to?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

Shahter wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Me? I made the thread.
then make another.

I am not a pro-war person, I just see another world war as inevitable, it's just a question of when. Hopefully no nukes are involved in the war.

I am a pro-military person, obviously, ever since playing Day of Defeat(back when it was a 3rd party half life mod) got me interested in studying world war 2. Through world war 2, I became interested in 20th century military stuff in general as well.
Shut up.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

so the universal declaration of human rights is not universal?
it's called "universal" by people who invented it. that doesn't make it universal at all.

yeah i love how you tip toe around what you consider human rights.
i consider nothing human rights. the only rights i acknowledge are there in the law which i'm bound to obey - that being, the law of the country i happen to be a citizen of and the international law that that country adheres to. the rest you are welcome to stick where the sun doesn't shine
Wise words from our Russian friend.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

what i thought there was no such thing as universal human rights.
There aren't.  Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them.
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Shahter wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Me? I made the thread.
then make another.

Shut up.
Go fuck yourself.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Shut up.
Go fuck yourself.
You are pro military because of a video game. Please think about how stupid that sounds and how divorced from reality you are. You have no concept of what war is really like. Please do not be pro-anything until you've left the world of fantasy and  gained some life experience.
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Shut up.
Go fuck yourself.
You are pro military because of a video game. Please think about how stupid that sounds and how divorced from reality you are. You have no concept of what war is really like. Please do not be pro-anything until you've left the world of fantasy and  gained some life experience.
No, I am pro-military because day of defeat made me want to study world war 2, as I continued studying world war 2 I got fascinated with military history in general and wanted to know more, I also have had a family history I am proud of which furthered my pride. It wasn't because of a video game, the video game was just the trigger I dared to pull.

War is bloody and horrible, I am very fucking aware of that. I get fascinated with military related things and what they are capable of, but I don't like them being used on people.

Last edited by War Man (2014-03-02 05:45:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard