Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
Good lord those accents.

eh
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock

tuckergustav wrote:

You're not a real doctor, but you are a real worm.
I am an actual worm
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Man, if I'd known Kate Mara was in House of Cards, I would've been plastered to this from day 1.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

DesertFox- wrote:

Man, if I'd known Kate Mara was in House of Cards, I would've been plastered to this from day 1.
She is the definition of butterface
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
2/10 would not bang? Come now.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Adams_BJ wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

You're not a real doctor, but you are a real worm.
I am an actual worm
I bet you're an angry dragon.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Poland is trying to fuck me up in civ 5. Those fuckers backstabbed me. Now I know why hitler invaded those slimy fuckers.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3952|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/G19k8Vz.jpg
Adams_BJ
Pirates
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3952|SL,UT

aye, Pirates.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6431|King Of The Islands

Adums broke AU chats.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Adams_BJ
I just saw your usertitle, noice
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

I just saw your usertitle, noice
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
3000th day here also
Adams_BJ
Ghost recon is the hardest game I've ever played
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Did I reach a thousand yet?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Way over, that's so fucking sad.
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
So I'm really getting into this future homeownership thing. I've been spending a ton of time on Home Depot's website and other websites pricing stuff out, and I bought, and am reading, five different books on gardening and landscape design. I'm gonna have such a badass workshop to work in too with the three car garage + shed in the back yard. Now if only I had a million bucks in the bank...
-Frederick Bastiat
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Start making a checklist of things to do/buy. The list will only get bigger. Bought my house last year and really wish I had about $25k free to put into it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

bugz wrote:

Start making a checklist of things to do/buy. The list will only get bigger. Bought my house last year and really wish I had about $25k free to put into it.
After the down payment we're not gonna have a whole lot of cash left over for improvements. I think I might have $10k max to play with, and with a kid on the way in September it might be the only time I'll have that much to spend all at once for a very long time. Kind of sucks, but that's life, right? Gotta make up for it with my own sweat and some creativity.
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hard but also very awesome (I take it you're on about the original).
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

bugz wrote:

After the down payment we're not gonna have a whole lot of cash left over for improvements. I think I might have $10k max to play with, and with a kid on the way in September it might be the only time I'll have that much to spend all at once for a very long time. Kind of sucks, but that's life, right? Gotta make up for it with my own sweat and some creativity.
Buy a tool belt, that's all you need.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ

coke wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hard but also very awesome (I take it you're on about the original).
Yeah just bought it on steam for like 2 back for nostalgia, failed the first mission. I mean I can remember it being hard, but I was like 11 when I played it last. Surely I got better..
Adams_BJ

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

bugz wrote:

Buy a tool belt, that's all you need.
And stand in the front lawn. Women will come to you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard