Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

DesertFox- wrote:

So when people say "rugby" they mean "rugby union"?
Usually. People around here call Rugby Union, Rugby, and Rugby League either League or NRL. Some people call it Rugby but they have no teeth so thats ok.
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Whatever it is, it's gay
ur gay.

go back to your gridiron 'athletes'
Adams_BJ
and besides, I dont even like football
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Adams_BJ wrote:

and besides, I dont even like football
Are you going to the MLB games?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
I am, next month! Cannot wait. Shame it's not the Giants, but my sister follows Dodgers so I will be happy if they get a win. I'll have to dig out my Dodgers undershirt
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

how bout them olympics
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Well, in women's hockey, the Swiss sure got owned by USA.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Canada will show them how its done you watch
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Adams_BJ wrote:

Bring it
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
I'm not Canadian or on the female Canadian hockey team.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

I am, next month! Cannot wait. Shame it's not the Giants, but my sister follows Dodgers so I will be happy if they get a win. I'll have to dig out my Dodgers undershirt
Nice!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

War Man wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/FUpksMl.jpg
Adams_BJ

Jay wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Nice!
Yeah it's going to be great, one of my life long dreams. It'll be interesting to see how they turn the SCG into a diamond. Not sure where I'm sitting yet either apart from up the foul line, but we got in early so I hope to get some good seats.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Jay wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

He's pregnant
Is it yours?
No, thank god.

Went into contract on a house last night 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, half acre. I'm gonna need more kids!
Moving to the burbs?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

tuckergustav wrote:

Jay wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Is it yours?
No, thank god.

Went into contract on a house last night 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, half acre. I'm gonna need more kids!
Moving to the burbs?
No mention of a basement.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

my mortgage is a half million dollars and it's a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo

by far the worst part is seeing the balance on my bank statement for the next 25+ years.  It's so fucking depressing and I think it's one of the biggest mistakes I've made.  I could sell it right now and make $100K profit but that means my mom wouldn't have a place to live and I don't ever want to make my mommy unhappy.

I fucked myself though - my DTI is so high that I can't afford to buy a place for myself
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Jay wrote:

American women are terrible at curling apparently
I suggest Brown Bread to help with their fibre intake
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

Jay wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Is it yours?
No, thank god.

Moving to the burbs?
With a lovely 70 minute commute to the office At least 55 of those minutes will be on the train so at least I can read
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

by far the worst part is seeing the balance on my bank statement for the next 25+ years.  It's so fucking depressing and I think it's one of the biggest mistakes I've made.  I could sell it right now and make $100K profit but that means my mom wouldn't have a place to live and I don't ever want to make my mommy unhappy.

I fucked myself though - my DTI is so high that I can't afford to buy a place for myself
Half million dollar... condo? Yikes. Sell it and buy a house with a separate apartment
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Half million dollar... condo? Yikes. Sell it and buy a house with a separate apartment
https://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8057/mwx6.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Steve-0 wrote:

War Man wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/sdrMW0p.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
That would put me right off, dont care if she's got a gold medal, it would be like shagging the crazy frog.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
cant buy anything under 600k in sydney except for a studio.

even the governments first home buyer grant of 15k aud goes up to 550k lawl.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Bring it
brung'd
Adams_BJ
did you see that warman?