Stags
+26|6647
Stags?  Family nickname... no I'm serious.  Nothing special, no joke that goes with it nor is there an amazing story.  Nothing.  Just plain and simple I am Stags which is what people call me in RL.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6705|US
I used to be WOLFMAN, but BF2 was denying every way I could type it.  So, I became RAIMIUS.  It is a misspelled version of the Russian sub commander's name in The Hunt for Red October. (should be Ramius)
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6564
My parents gave it to me ?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6640
the hilariously funny TV show

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 7589859819

and it sounds cool.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

the hilariously funny TV show

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 7589859819

and it sounds cool.
Is that the "I'm on the phone" proggy? If so I feel it deserves more cred than Jackass, cos jackass seemed to copy it IMO.

I fink for a small Island us Brits are blessed with comedy shows. Reeves and Mortimer are probably my fav pairing.
J_Dubb
You know, for kids!
+12|6560|So Cal
my initials are JW
my buddy used to call me "Jay Doubleyou" but I decided it was too long and told him to call me "Jay Dubb"
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6643
NB = Night mare battalion from halo - halo2 and america's army. CO = commanding officer of the NB clan. DELTA. the best special forced  ( 3rd army spec ops group ) in the world. the people who died defending black hawk down. killing 400+ samolians. command = team commander and team player. i commanded one of the BEST clans in halo. im also one of the VERY RARE people who can fly a banshee upside down and doge all enemy banshee's. i havent ben shot down in 2 months in a shee. - Delta
Yong-OV
+11|6548
Got my name from a Korean Temple I like very much

Yong Mun Sa = Dragon Gate Temple

Depending on the Game my name is either Yong, YongMun or YongMunSa

OV = Opta Via .... the guild I am running since 2001

Last edited by Yong-OV (2006-05-26 02:54:15)

jamiecracker
+17|6738|Wollongong,Australia
jamie=my first name cracker is xause some people that i met in europe thought i looked like robby coltrane that had the tv show cracker
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6548|Bikini Bottom Germany
Got mine from Planescape: Torment.

Named me after the flying skull. A friend told me that he called himself "ElMorte" in a dialogue, but i never got that myself.

Like it anyhow.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6758|Canader , eh?
welll...hmm...canadiannnn cuz my mates always take the mickey out of me cuz im fro Canada....so i had to find a way to annoy them...i think ''you were killed by [N.B]canadiannnn'' was pretty good
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6701|Sweden
Private Shifty, the best shot in easy company!
|Vap0rXX|
+10|6574
Got mine from my the hockey sticks I use.

"Bauer VaporXX"
plastic_budgie
+114|6742|England : East Yorkshire
Looked In the pet Budgie's cage and what was there a plastic Buddy A plastic_budgie
jmbbf1975
+1|6645
JM (my initals, Joe M.)  and BBF...   Bonnie Blue Flag (a US Civil War thing).  In game I dont use 1975 at the end of my name but that is the year I was born.
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6639|Land of =KBK=
Bahiti... Comanche for Ghost.  I am Comanche/Apache Indian.  Been called that since I was a little girl.  Why?  Crazy great aunt!! LOL
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6643|Spokane, Washington

One day a small kid descovered the internet and that he could chat with his friends but needed a username. The first thing that popped into this child's mind was Unclean. Because many people used such a username on popular websites, 009 was added because of the stupid anime that this kid watched called cyborg009 or something like that....i cant remember...tooo long ago

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard