mgtd1138
+5|6783|USA, Where Dumb people Rule
Yeah it was unfair but wholly crap, that was fun as hell to be gunning and flying in that gunship!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mgtd1138 (2006-05-27 04:41:32)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6883|Reykjavík, Iceland.
http://usi.jarhedz.com

It even has sexy tracers.
mgtd1138
Thanks.  I will check it out later.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6778|The Hague, Netherlands

Moved to : BF2 Complain
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Loco_Bandito
+0|6665|Newcastle, N.S.W. Australia
If they dont bring it back at least up the accuracy a lil and the damage. The guns are garbage now and the choppers cant defend themselves at all.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6599

mgtd1138 wrote:

Yeah it was unfair but wholly crap, that was fun as hell to be gunning and flying in that gunship!!!!!!!!!!
Quit whining point whore.
mgtd1138
I am bitching, not whining, and I am completely a whore, along with the f-me pumps.
Brasso
+1,549|6671

Loco_Bandito wrote:

If they dont bring it back at least up the accuracy a lil and the damage. The guns are garbage now and the choppers cant defend themselves at all.
yeah, they don't have to make them completely powerful, but just make them a little bit stronger.  as they are right now is ridiculous.  what is the big deal?  An experienced PKM-er or SRAW-er can take a BH down easily.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6877|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Just wait until AF come out and pilots going to be gunning infantry on the ground, than the real whining begins.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6687

mgtd1138 wrote:

Yeah it was unfair \
That's the reason they took it out in the first place. Like most people I would have rather seen the other choppers get beefed up instead but what are you gonna do.

Oh, and why the hell are you complaining now? It's been gone forever.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6815|EUR
Agreed
crownvic96
+5|6594
i would be happy with the existing rate of fire and power if there was a greater range of gun movement. it seems unnaturally limited.

Last edited by crownvic96 (2006-05-27 15:03:35)

smacktardthefirst
+30|6624|Good ol' Canada
I fully agree. I loved mowing down infantry with those "pretty" guns.... but alas, the pussies that play this game did not like it and our friends at DICE and EA have to appease the pussies. Point Whores unite to bring back our favorite weapon!
mgtd1138
I think one thing they should do, like they did for Rainbow Six, is give you tons of options of weapons that really blow shit up.  For instance, the moders who came out with the shoulder-fired stinger.  Great weapon, current and if you are in the air, watch the "f" out.

Also, and it sounds like they are doing it with AF with the Little Bird helo's, is that firepower is there and why not add in a couple more.  Lag is key I know.  Wargasm, a game of old, had the frikin' best dusk fights and that was many, many moons ago with great graphics.

Just talking...
mgtd1138
My Karma went from +2 to -2 in one day, NICE!
[GPIII]_Maj.Bong
+5|6665
I totally agree with the blackhawk, they should have just made the other chopper better.  The blackhawk is ridiculously bad now.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6779|Omaha, Nebraska
I agree the blackhawks guns are so weak now you cant hit anything. They need to up the damage/accuracy a bit.
mgtd1138
If you think about it, consider the desire to Mash City before that patch and consider the "race" to get to the guns or pilot the blackhawk.  That desire is gone but I did download a the single player 64 mod, played Karkland with helo's on both sides, pretty fun.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6712
I see no reason not to return the mini's to there prior damage.  They will still be weak armor wise.  Even with a full crew of engineers you cannot keep it in the air during a hover when getting hit by a .50 or AT's. 

So bring the dmg/accuracy and splash dmg back and let them defend themselfs a bit.

Only thing that will change is people will be using them more.  They will get shot down at the same rate.

It will make the blackhawk pilots and crew happy they can use them again, and make the guys on the ground happy when they get 7 kills from shooting them down easily.

Everyone wins

Last edited by Stealth42o (2006-05-27 17:52:45)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6751|Sweden

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

mgtd1138 wrote:

Yeah it was unfair \
That's the reason they took it out in the first place. Like most people I would have rather seen the other choppers get beefed up instead but what are you gonna do.

Oh, and why the hell are you complaining now? It's been gone forever.
so true fully agree i would rather see a buff to other crapchoppers ( that was before the nerf patch- i´m retared and living in the past )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard