Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
Adams is a stunning beast. Chiseled body and a neck snapping smile. I also have a handsome as fuck dick. You'd do well to be me.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-10-14 18:56:35)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

I can verify the above statement
Adams_BJ
The above testimony has nothing to do with me giving him oral in his parents bed.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
that wasnt bugz that was me
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
You blow one you've blown them all. Apparently.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5185|Sydney
"apparently"
Adams_BJ
:3
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
convo on ts with adams

"hey adams you ever had a threesome?"
"nup but i had like a 6some
"wat"
"yeah went camping with girlfriend and her friends we got it on and her friends joined in"
"you mean an orgy?"
"yeah that thing"

lol adumbs xD
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5185|Sydney
One of my workmates is very good with the ladies and told me today he nearly got into a foursome on the weekend, but he was too drunk to get it up.
Adams_BJ
How do you remember that cybargs!?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
i remember all adams.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
D:
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5480|Ventura, California
I figured this would be the best place to ask without making a separate thread.

How effective is the pull-out method? I imagine the Center for Disease Control would be the most accurate due to its official nature and they state it has a 96% success rate. In comparison, they also claim the condom if used correctly has a 98% success rate. I've asked around the internet and read quite a few opinions on the matter and I just feel like I'm not in any position to judge which person is or isn't correct although I feel the CDC is as correct as it gets.

It would appear there is presumed/proven there is sperm in pre-cum, although I've also read it "isn't enough to get a lady pregnant" for some reason. This seems to be the only con to the pull-out method if performed correctly. I was wondering if any of you had experience with this technique or knew of any other trustworthy sources regarding the matter. The girl I'm dating is going to go on birth control soon but until then we've had sex a few times using the aforementioned method and of course I used the method properly but it still worries me.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
The success rate for the pull out method is staggeringly high, but like any contraception it has to be used correctly. The only trouble is you youngens always wait too late to pull out and mistakes happen.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5480|Ventura, California
I have had really good self-control thus far and don't expect that to change unless I become complacent. I always pull out a few moments before hand so as to not even finish, give it a break for a minute, then go back again and so on.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6112|eXtreme to the maX
And if you pray hard enough god won't let you catch anything.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
+957|5185|Sydney
Just use a condom.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

Just use a condom.
This.  I know quite a few people who go with the pull out method and fucked up, you'll probably eventually do it too unless she's on the pill, in which case it obviously wouldn't be an issue
Jaekus
+957|5185|Sydney
The irony of my post is that 20 minutes later I used the pull-out method with my girlfriend for the first time, instead of a using condom (she's currently not on the pill).

Fuck.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
shouldve listened to your own advise jaekus. tsk tsk.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I figured this would be the best place to ask without making a separate thread.

How effective is the pull-out method? I imagine the Center for Disease Control would be the most accurate due to its official nature and they state it has a 96% success rate. In comparison, they also claim the condom if used correctly has a 98% success rate. I've asked around the internet and read quite a few opinions on the matter and I just feel like I'm not in any position to judge which person is or isn't correct although I feel the CDC is as correct as it gets.

It would appear there is presumed/proven there is sperm in pre-cum, although I've also read it "isn't enough to get a lady pregnant" for some reason. This seems to be the only con to the pull-out method if performed correctly. I was wondering if any of you had experience with this technique or knew of any other trustworthy sources regarding the matter. The girl I'm dating is going to go on birth control soon but until then we've had sex a few times using the aforementioned method and of course I used the method properly but it still worries me.
Wear a condom. Pulling out doesn't stop you from getting AIDS.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
Shifty use a condom. Everyone here is older than you and wiser. Just use one.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6597|Reisterstown, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It would appear there is presumed/proven there is sperm in pre-cum, although I've also read it "isn't enough to get a lady pregnant" for some reason.
False.  My second daughter was the result of "pre-cum".

Last edited by killer21 (2013-10-24 12:44:37)

Adams_BJ

Jaekus wrote:

The irony of my post is that 20 minutes later I used the pull-out method with my girlfriend for the first time, instead of a using condom (she's currently not on the pill).

Fuck.
Heh.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

killer21 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It would appear there is presumed/proven there is sperm in pre-cum, although I've also read it "isn't enough to get a lady pregnant" for some reason.
False.  My second daughter was the result of "pre-cum".
you were the 4%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard