+3,276|6493|...

New bf game brings forth the Pilgrim Mage
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Adams_BJ wrote:

statii
Fourth ("u") declension.
The plural of status is statūs, with the u being a long vowel.

Now write that out 100 times! https://i.imgur.com/QoxOzV4.gif
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
I'm not the messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

jsnipy wrote:

New bf game brings forth the Pilgrim Mage
Funny thing: I'm not getting it until a few sales in.

I spent way too much on BF3, so I'm going wait to catch BF4 when they have Premium included at a discounted price, in a few years. I'll be that noob that does surprisingly well, pissing off the Colonels.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/Mobile%20Uploads/20131016_095110.jpg

Public school lobby in Brooklyn, thought the atheists might enjoy
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

Jay wrote:

Did you just visit there?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
hello winterkiss42
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

heggs wrote:

Jay wrote:

Did a site survey of their hvac equipment
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

hello winterkiss42
Why hello there

Dumb name I know, used to get made fun of for it all the time when it was my AIM nick
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

i don't know, it's catchier than 'Jay' . . .
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

Jay wrote:

heggs wrote:

Jay wrote:

Oh I see. I currently live in Queens, so it was surprising to see Brooklyn mentioned on here.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

heggs wrote:

Jay wrote:

heggs wrote:

Oh I see. I currently live in Queens, so it was surprising to see Brooklyn mentioned on here.
I live in Bayside and work in Manhattan but my company does a lot of work in Brooklyn.
-Frederick Bastiat
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

Jay wrote:

I live in Bayside and work in Manhattan but my company does a lot of work in Brooklyn.
I also live around the Bayside area, on 73rd and 213th near Bell Blvd: Oakland Gardens
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

heggs wrote:

Jay wrote:

I also live around the Bayside area, on 73rd and 213th near Bell Blvd: Oakland Gardens
Im near the starbucks on northern east of bell. I used to live on 213th between 64th and 67th
-Frederick Bastiat
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

Jay wrote:

heggs wrote:

Jay wrote:

Im near the starbucks on northern east of bell. I used to live on 213th between 64th and 67th
Holy shit, if you still lived in your past location we'd be 2 blocks away from each other. o.O

I go to that Starbucks occasionally.

There is a BBQ place near there that is pretty amazing called Chicken Lovers. http://www.yelp.com/biz/chicken-lovers-bayside

You should check it out if you haven't already. I've gone there once and plan on going many times in the future.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

heggs wrote:

Jay wrote:

heggs wrote:

Holy shit, if you still lived in your past location we'd be 2 blocks away from each other. o.O

I go to that Starbucks occasionally.

There is a BBQ place near there that is pretty amazing called Chicken Lovers. http://www.yelp.com/biz/chicken-lovers-bayside

You should check it out if you haven't already. I've gone there once and plan on going many times in the future.
I don't like it very much but I've only ordered gyros from there. I order from Sushi You down by you all the time though.
-Frederick Bastiat
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

Jay wrote:

I don't like it very much but I've only ordered gyros from there. I order from Sushi You down by you all the time though.
We walk over or order from Sushi You all the time. It's really great.

Next time you order from Chicken Lovers, make sure you get the chicken, ribs, or both. They are outstanding. I haven't considered getting their Gyros, especially with Avli right up the street on Bell.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

take it to the "I'm from New York" thread, lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Avli isn't on Grubhub
-Frederick Bastiat
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I know, I've been there many times, it's just more difficult to order from there than other gyro places
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

Jay wrote:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/Mobile%20Uploads/20131016_095110.jpg

Only the insufferable militant ones. Most people couldn't give less of a shit about ceremonial deism.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
just don't get mad when evolution is taught
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I thought the american flag overhanging it was a nice touch
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard