thepilot91
+64|6206|Ă…land!

jsnipy wrote:

i don't know, I'm not exceptionally smart and in a few hours hours of play had those questions answered. Partial because of ...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
the internet

Seriously. I get what you are saying but once you get it ... its fucking

One bitch I would have in the learning process that is not apparent  is how your character is on "a" server. Thus my jsnipy999 account when I followed the group I played BF3 with there just for them to go back to playing bf3 a week later 

Anyway you should come join us. I play with a group now who pretty much has at least a squad going 24 hours a day in some form or another.

We can talk and keep each other company, sharing intimate moments and tactics.
gimme

Im not playing so much now since I dont have anyone to play with...Freezer joins sometimes but he is more of an 80 yearold than an actual 80 yearold nowdays

EDIT: whats your ingame nick? (mine's "turbov")

Last edited by thepilot91 (2013-02-08 16:40:04)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
that's an insult to octogenarians
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Fun fact: in 30 years, Doctor Octopus will be an octogenarian.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

thepilot91 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

i don't know, I'm not exceptionally smart and in a few hours hours of play had those questions answered. Partial because of ...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
the internet

Seriously. I get what you are saying but once you get it ... its fucking

One bitch I would have in the learning process that is not apparent  is how your character is on "a" server. Thus my jsnipy999 account when I followed the group I played BF3 with there just for them to go back to playing bf3 a week later 

Anyway you should come join us. I play with a group now who pretty much has at least a squad going 24 hours a day in some form or another.

We can talk and keep each other company, sharing intimate moments and tactics.
gimme

Im not playing so much now since I dont have anyone to play with...Freezer joins sometimes but he is more of an 80 yearold than an actual 80 yearold nowdays

EDIT: whats your ingame nick? (mine's "turbov")
Sent friend request (jsnipyV).

I didn't really play as Vanu so this works out. I'll peek on when playing to see if you are on before heading to my normal server (soltech, NC, jsnipy999)
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Planetside 2 stats are up https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428 … 7041/stats

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2013-02-21 22:36:35)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Started this again, recently.

You seem to get Certs A LOT faster than I remember... Not sure I like that.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

why?

And where do you play on?
FFLink
There is.
Cobalt EU.

And I liked the idea of really having to dedicate in order to get something worthwhile.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

FFLink wrote:

Cobalt EU.

And I liked the idea of really having to dedicate in order to get something worthwhile.
still takes ages
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
Hey snippers, yous still playing?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

hell yeah ...
mostly Mattherson as NC, but i still have my TR account on Waterson as well

edit: ill be on later ...
Eagle
Nice, I've been playing from time to time but I want to get back into this gem.  I've always played my TR account on Mattherson, but I've got a low level NC account there too which I'm looking to get into.  Honestly, I really like the NC's weapons and vehicles way more than the TR's, so I'm giving that character a fair chance
FFLink
There is.
Also started this big-time with a friend.

Loving the Alerts.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Eagle wrote:

Nice, I've been playing from time to time but I want to get back into this gem.  I've always played my TR account on Mattherson, but I've got a low level NC account there too which I'm looking to get into.  Honestly, I really like the NC's weapons and vehicles way more than the TR's, so I'm giving that character a fair chance
Any weapons and item convey from server to server now (not certs). Come on over if you want to play with outfit.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

FFLink wrote:

Also started this big-time with a friend.

Loving the Alerts.
what server/faction u on?
FFLink
There is.
Cobalt, NC
FFLink
There is.
Love the latest changes.

And grenades! Oh man, they're finally fixed! Though as a result, you now you die by them a lot more...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

So, how's this game looking these days? Been having a hankering to go back to it, but not just yet. I need to be talked down, like a suicidal person, because I'll only hate myself if I get back into it.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
It was never good
Eagle

Adams_BJ wrote:

It was always good
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

But still... ugh... I want to relive ye olde Battlefield days. BF3/4 are shite.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
PS2 isn't like BF though. I was very disappointed.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

mtb0minime wrote:

So, how's this game looking these days? Been having a hankering to go back to it, but not just yet. I need to be talked down, like a suicidal person, because I'll only hate myself if I get back into it.
They have made drastic changes since most people played last year in November/December in terms of mechanics and the way the game performs. Far less zerging but you still have certain factions that tend to lead on certain servers in terms of alerts. This is good because it creates a lot of drama.

I still love this game, more battlefield like than any battlefield game since bf2 (imo).

Adams_BJ wrote:

It was never good
I get why most Aussies don't like it, not sure if they even have any Australian servers. Maybe Briggs only at this point.
Eagle

jsnipy wrote:

I still love this game, more battlefield like than any battlefield game since bf2
I 100% agree.  It's definitely not battlefield, but it's the closest I've felt to the good ole BF2/BF1942 days of old, with it's own added twist.  I've said it before and I still firmly believe this is what Battlefield should have evolved into had it not tried chasing down current trends.  Easily in my top three games of the last couple years.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
I have a tough time getting into it, admittedly.

I just have all these games from the recent Humble Bundles and my time for playing games in general is short, as I've got a 6 month old that likes to take up my time. Not that I'm complaining, of course.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard