Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

the cops stole my fucking sabre

had to get sam to show me how to steal it back, they were going to crush it ):
You have ages to steal it back. Just don't get another one of your personal cars cos then the destroy it immediately
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Ted is good at flying choppers... into Sam's face as he is stood next to me.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yeh well sam blew my head off while trying to shoot a cashier

so that was payback
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
fucking 2k hospital bills when you're only earning 2k per job though

feelspoorman
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing.
Doesn't help when some randomer on the first mission to rob a shop keeps shooting out of the car while we're driving there, so we get the cops after us. So virtually as soon as I stepped in the shop some cop blasts me with a shotgun through the door and I die instantly...

Think I'll have to level up a bit before I start "rolling" with the crew.

Last edited by coke (2013-10-12 14:16:35)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
oh i don't have a clue what i'm doing either.

still fun though!

hopping back on in a min
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
Screw randoms, it's all about playing with friends for me.

Speaking of me, I finally saved up enough to buy a shiny new banshee. I only own a two car garage and nothing else as a result, but damn is that car sexy.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

i've only got a chance to play with randoms so far 60% of which sound like 12 year olds.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
that fucking meth mission
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

that fucking meth mission
Which one?

Also fuck the fucking car system. Buy new car to overwrite one of my shit ones. Game my elegy that I have spent over 30k modding even though I selected to overwrite the shit one... Cheers then!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
who on xbox wants to play some freeroam?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Well all my friends purchased GTA V so I figured I would give it a go. I thought Red Dead Redemption was a fantastic game, and I heard that GTA was essentially 21st century RDR made by the same company so I expected it to be good. I was not disappointed. The game is incredibly fun, but I can't imagine playing it without friends.

The storyline doesn't have me nearly as captivated as RDR did, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying myself. I've noticed that Rockstar put a lot of attention to detail into this. The engine ticks as one does in real life when you shut it off after driving, and while that's the only thing I care to mention off the top of my head, there are at least a couple dozen other neat little things I've noticed as well. Rockstar put out another quality game, and I'm happy to say this is one of the games that has lived up to the hype.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone
But no PC, so it fails like every other console game.

/willnotplay

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Until PC release
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Will they eventually release it on PC? I have played Crysis on ultra graphics. Going from Crysis-level graphics to GTA V graphics was a little disappointing but I can't say I expected it to be amazing considering the current gen consoles are really old. If they put a decent amount of work into it, I think GTA V on PC would be absolutely mind-blowing. 64 or more players per server, and much better graphics. Oh god....
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
It will come out on PC eventually I think. It's too big not to.

I think the reason it's not scheduled yet for PC is various reasons. GTA4 was bugged to hell on PC launch, leading to a hell of a lot of work to fix it. 5 was designed from the ground up on each system to max what they could make these 8 year old consoles do. This means they need to do PC from the ground up as well.

Second is GTA online. It's harder to hack on consoles, and they are probably investigating all the anti hacking possibilities
Cisse
+63|4339
Teds I've been AFK all day m8, I'll be playin later though
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
kkkkkk
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Currently trying to survive a 7k bounty
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
I killed a few of em for ya
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

coke wrote:

Cheers man.

I tried to see who was buzzing my garage by following the instructions, and instead it just took me outside so i died!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Thanks for inviting me into the crew boys. Only just getting into Online really, didn't like it to start with but it's definitely growing on me.

I won't be on for a couple days, probably be back Wednesday or Thursday.
#rekt
Cisse
+63|4339
More the merier, its good to have people to cruise with or you could get fucked up.

Also if i read it right rockstar are giving everyong 500k cash to say sorry for the early online fuck up
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Correct. Also turns out races are great for making money
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

bennisboy wrote:

coke wrote:

Cheers man.

I tried to see who was buzzing my garage by following the instructions, and instead it just took me outside so i died!
Yeah I was buzzing you to say the coast was clear. But then a guy turned up, I went to start shooting him and it auto aimed onto you so I ended up accidentally putting a bullet into your back lol, I didn't kill you though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard