Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

I have been thinking about getting this for a while, anyone have it/any experience with it/wanna pick it up with me?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
I have it adumms. Got it in a steam sale for pretty cheap. It's interesting and really quite accurate, but you have to be in a certain mood.

Can't say I play it often.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

I got it and also bought the Warthog controller and throttle.

DCS is really good if you're into flight simulation, which I am.

Be prepared to read hundreds of pages of manual. It took me hours to master take off, as every switch needs to be pressed in order.

Buy yourself trackIR, your head movements are tracked (which I also bought as I play Rise of Flight which is a WWI flight sim.) It makes movement around the cockpits looking for those buttons easy, and viewing outside the cockpit windows tracking your targets really easy.

If you don't have a decent stick and something to track your head movement, I wouldn't recommend it.

Check out some tutorial videos on YouTube, particularly take off, JDAM use. Etc. You'll learn plenty, and if you think you can sink hours into a sim and a lot of money for peripherals, get it.

Wiping out a column of enemy tanks, dodging AA missiles is incredibly fun but also rewarding because you actually have to work for it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I have a nice stick, no head tracking though, Wasn't sure whether I was gonna pay for trickIR or wait for occulus rift.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard