Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America
Exactly, so STFU with all this Europe is greater than the USA crap.  Freaken wankers.
Of course this is just ment for the warm turds posting their stupidity.

OK Americans, if you had to live in a country other than the USA what would it be????

These are my top 4.

1. Canada- I like to hunt.
2. Australia- I like to dive and the people are nice.
3. England- I like Monty Python
4. Ireland- I hope I get their accent.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Major_Spittle wrote:

Exactly, so STFU with all this Europe is greater than the USA crap.  Freaken wankers.

OK Americans, if you had to live in a country other than the USA what would it be????

These are my top 4.

So I guess I cant actually participate in this..
Random-Hero58
+10|6530|TX
Frankly, no where. But I have always wanted to travel to Austrailia or Israel, going back to Germany would be nice.

But I would rather stay here in the states.
Major_Spittle
Banned

RDMC(2) wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

These are my top 4.

So I guess I cant actually participate in this..
Sure, give us perspective.
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6593|Born in West-Berlin
When I was in the Navy, I met a lot of USN Sailors that liked to stay in Germany because of its Beer
dubbs
+105|6602|Lexington, KY
I would go to Ireland, since that is where some of my forefathers came from.  I would also look at England.  There is only a little bit of a culture change, if any at all.  Also Japan would be nice.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

If I really had to...

Ireland or Scotland - my ancestors came over from there; I'd love to visit constantly, if I had the money, but I much prefer living here.

Major_Spittle wrote:

These are my top 4.

JG1567JG
+110|6559|United States of America
Mexico, so I could just swim across the Rio Grande river with all the other Illegals to get home.

Edit-->Actually It would probably be some Island nation that would allow me carry my GUN and knife as a law abiding citizen.  No offence England and Australia but you are too restrictive on your law abiding subjects.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-05-27 14:18:51)

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6600|The Netherlands
i live in holland, but thats kinda the same as USA   i would go to Canada, many dutchmans go there because farming is good in canada, or i will go to spania ,  because the chicks and nice weather
herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus
LOL
this forum has become a US vs EU forum
how funny
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6710|Comber, Northern Ireland
woooooo yeah! everyone come to ireland.....you can come to my house!
Major_Spittle
Banned

david363 wrote:

woooooo yeah! everyone come to ireland.....you can come to my house!
Better stock up on beer, cuz it sounds like a lot of people like Ireland:)
JG1567JG
+110|6559|United States of America
Hey david363 are you guys still subjects of the british crown?  Maybe if we all came over there we could help get you out from under them.  After all we already did it once here in the states
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6665|Mountains of West Virginia
Wales.

My last name would fit in.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6607|Westminster, California
You can have the rest of the world, please stay out of the U.S. , it's already too crowded.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6680|Sweden
ha, the author is soo owned, my stepfather moved from the US to sweden, and i know a bunch of people who did the same.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
Shouldn't this be in not BF2 not BF2S?  It really doesn't seem like serious discussion.
PogoTheMonkey
+7|6721|MmM Location
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6520|Southeastern USA

herrr_smity wrote:

LOL
this forum has become a US vs EU forum
how funny
Not really, all the other forums non-yanks are posting how the US hates everyone else. This is actually a nice change of pace showing how we actually LIKE other cultures. I would have liked Espana at one time, good food, good fun, nasty sinful hot made of hell fire women, but then someone stuck some bombs on a train and told everyone to vote a certain way and they did it. Maybe Portugal, then I could visit Spain and Italy. Though I do have some of those hell fire women friends in Peru.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
Perhaps more pertinent is how many European immigrants are in the USA.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6623
I currently live in Switzerland (Zürich), it is a pretty friggin nice quality of life, attractive women, gorgeous scenery and a safe environment.  Michigan will always be my home, however.  GO BLUE!!
MKD1
+1|6617
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/mkd_/evropailiamerika.jpg
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia

JG1567JG wrote:

Edit-->Actually It would probably be some Island nation that would allow me carry my GUN and knife as a law abiding citizen.  No offence England and Australia but you are too restrictive on your law abiding subjects.
Do not want to transform this thread... but to reply.

Compare the number of gun deaths, and murders then ask where you might want to live.

On topic... im happy where I am.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard