cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6442|Kakanien

Shahter wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

yes.
sure. he wouldn't get into trouble. L O L
i did discuss homosexuality with a kid. openly, while on the bus on her way to school. didn't get into any trouble. lol yourself.
only because you said that homosexuals should be shot
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
i'll be damned, another cretin thinking he can read minds. unusually large concentration of the fuckers on these forums.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6442|Kakanien
seriously, if you think this law and kremlin policy regarding that matter in general do not discriminate against gay people, you're either retarded or unbelievably ignorant/homophobic. that's basically what everyone here is trying to tell you

and don't start that western propaganda bullshit again. it's getting old

russia is true paradise
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

Shahter wrote:

yes

edit: her.
were you sitting next to putin

Last edited by Stubbee (2013-10-01 09:06:00)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

seriously, if you think this law and kremlin policy regarding that matter in general do not discriminate against gay people, you're either retarded or unbelievably ignorant/homophobic. that's basically what everyone here is trying to tell you
if anyone among those "everyone" could also provide any reasoning we'd be all set. until then you've no argument.

and don't start that western propaganda bullshit again. it's getting old
i'll start on whatever i choose to. go lecture someone else.

russia is true paradise
fuck off already.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Stubbee wrote:

Shahter wrote:

yes

edit: her.
were you sitting next to putin
no.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Shahter wrote:

his point is not valid. let's see:

Wikipedia wrote:

Bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
i don't fear, distrust, hate, view with contempt, or have problems tolerating homosexuality. russian government doesn't either. a lot of people in russia do though, and, as i said earlier, we will deal with them.

there you go.

more?
Intolerance based on sexual orientation.

Intolerance of them promoting their lifestyle (not even promoting, seeking equality - which is not quite the same). That is what the law is.

If you would have no problem with someone promoting heterosexual family life but have a problem with gays promoting homosexual partnerships and families, then that is a bigoted position - the reason for that is that you are perfectly happy to tolerate this behaviour from heterosexuals, yet not from homosexuals. That is intolerance based on sexual orientation. That is bigoted. You are a bigot - by the definition you provided.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2013-10-01 14:03:41)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Cybargs wrote:

no shahter you explain that shit. because if we find an english translation youre gonna harp on about western bias/propaganda and misinterpretation of the law, so we want to know what strictly is defined as "gay propaganda"
Article 1

To introduce into the Law of St. Petersburg on March 12, 2012, No. 273-70 "On administrative offenses in St. Petersburg" the following changes:

1. Add Articles 7_1 and 7_2 reading as follows:

Article 7_1. Public actions aimed at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors

Public actions aimed at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors incur an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of five thousand rubles; for officials -- fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities -- from two thousand fifty to five hundred thousand rubles.

Note. As public actions at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way that can be harmful to the health, moral and spiritual development of minors, including forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships.

Article 7_2. Public actions aimed at propaganda of pedophilia

Public actions aimed propaganda of pedophilia amongst minors incur an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of five thousand rubles; for officials -- fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities -- from five hundred thousand to one million rubles.

Note: As public actions aimed at propaganda of pedophilia amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way aimed at forming in the society a distorted perception of the consistency with the social norms of intimate relationships between adults and minors.
There you go.

Giving kids the impression homosexual relationships should be equal with heterosexual ones is classed as propaganda and therefore illegal.

forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships
Quite disturbing and backwards seeing the inferred link in the law between homosexuality and molesting children too.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Bertster7 wrote:

blah blah blah intolerance
blah blah blah bigotry
i already answered all of this. i already explained that not everybody who wants to be treated like everybody else should be. i already explained the difference between hetero- and homosexuality. i already explained why promoting the latter could be detrimental to the society and the state. i did all that already and you provided no counter-arguments whatsoever.
so, like, go do something else. this "debate" is going nowhere.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
dunno Shahter, I personally know a bi russian girl and she's afraid to show her lesbian side.

if we're going on that personal anecdote train
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Trotskygrad wrote:

dunno Shahter, I personally know a bi russian girl and she's afraid to show her lesbian side.

if we're going on that personal anecdote train
we don't need to go there. i already said - many times - that there are legitimate reasons for homosexuals to be concerned here, for their safety even. i already admitted - many times - that russia, generally, is very homophobic. but, for i don't know what time in this thread: none of that is supported by the government or endorsed by the recent law.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

blah blah blah bigotry
i already answered all of this. i already explained that not everybody who wants to be treated like everybody else should be. i already explained the difference between hetero- and homosexuality. i already explained why promoting the latter could be detrimental to the society and the state. i did all that already and you provided no counter-arguments whatsoever.
None of the responses you made were in any way relevant.

You have provided no more than the age old arguments against gay marriage. In that scenario those arguments would have some bearing on the discussion - but they are meaningless when it comes to this law.

Yes, you have made points about why society at large may not benefit from promotion of homosexual relationships. That is in no way relevant to the fairness of the law or as to whether the supporters of this law are bigots. I'm sure I could make a fairly solid economic argument for slavery - that doesn't mean supporting it is in any way good or right.

Give me something to provide counter arguments to and I will.

I'm also interested in your take on the contextual association between homosexuality and paedophilia - I would assume you write this off as pure coincidence and will assert that this law does nothing to link the two?
BVC
+325|6665
Good on Russia for showing some common sense:

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/russ … ling021013

Russia ‘gay propaganda’ law may fall after historic court ruling

Last edited by BVC (2013-10-03 21:55:56)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

blah blah blah bigotry
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

BVC wrote:

Good on Russia for showing some common sense:

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/russ … ling021013

Russia ‘gay propaganda’ law may fall after historic court ruling
in the context of russian legal practice (which is not precedent-based) this^ doesn't really mean much. but, as i already said, the so called "anti-gay" law is completely redundant and is really nothing more than a populist move - there's enough legal measures in place without it to shut down anyone who would spit in the face of society.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-10-03 23:10:23)

BVC
+325|6665
Society doesn't crumble when you stop bashing gays.
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/g … d-research

Russian law makers using flawed discredited study as a reason to introduce anti-gay legislation.
Marc Regnerus is a lazy religious nut who based he conclusions on 2 eligible respondents. In other words he made shit up.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

BVC wrote:

Society doesn't crumble when you stop bashing gays.

Shahter wrote:

but, for i don't know what time in this thread: none of that is supported by the government or endorsed by the recent law.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Stubbee wrote:

Some russian law makers are using flawed discredited study as a reason to introduce anti-gay legislation.
fixed.

and yeah, we have pretty lousy lawmakers here - just like everywhere else.
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
fixed in the sense that your delusions are now rationalized about the reasons for these new laws are not anti gay.

your perception is that homosexuality is a disease to be treated.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Stubbee wrote:

fixed in the sense that your delusions are now rationalized about the reasons for these new laws are not anti gay.

your perception is that homosexuality is a disease to be treated.
so, basically, you've nothing to say on the matter. k.
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
one gets tired of arguing with willfully ignorant people.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
yea they do
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
yeah, i do.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
Russia: where journalists get shot and beat up, the opposition gets jailed, elections are botched and minority oppression (i.e. basic human rights violations) is actually publicly endorsed. This is what we call an illiberal (read: failed) democracy. Have fun with your supreme leader Putin, I'm sure he'll be able to transform Russia into a true paradise by ruling autocratically and by chipping away at people's rights.

Shahter, it's both funny and very sad to see you doing 180s on both insults and arguments. You're not the idiot for being convinced that homosexuality is some sort of contageous disease - anyone who thinks otherwise is! (disregard everything, they're all 'cretins' eh) Because Russia is a shithole with selective press freedom, state abuse of said freedom and no respect for professional journalism, every other country must be the same! ("western propaganda" accusations).

I see how living in a dangerous society you can't trust has damaged you. Poor Shahter.
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard