Brasso
+1,549|6629

wait who are you?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Androo. Christ get it together people
Brasso
+1,549|6629

i forgot who androo is though. the name reminds me of markoo but he was from estonia. funny how i remember someone who didn't even post that often
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
Markoo only posted homoerotic pics.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Why do girls give really mixed signals sometimes and then not wanna follow through if you try to do something with them?

Saw her a while ago and she came up to hug me and did it for literally like thirty seconds, then a week later I come back to her job and she runs and jumps into my arms wrapping her legs around me.  So a week or so later(last weekend) I have a short convo through text and ask if she wants to do something like see a movie that weekend, and then she just mentions some giant party event called Trillectro or something like that that everybody's probably going to.  And then I was like oh, lol.  I ended up not going because everybody told me it was stupid before and I was already hanging out with some other people.  I mean I've learned a little bit about how this works, if a girl wants to do something, she'll roll with it, if she won't, she'll divert to something general like that.  It's possible she may not have seen my text since I added the movie part on a little bit after but I doubt it.

Now a week later right after I wake up for work at 4:30 P.M., I get this text from her saying "I hope you're having a wonderful day " and then we talked about what she was gonna do today, which was maybe see her dad or something.  Also 70% sure this girl has the bergers too

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-10-06 00:01:42)

bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

_j5689_ wrote:

Why do girls give really mixed signals sometimes and then not wanna follow through if you try to do something with them?

Saw her a while ago and she came up to hug me and did it for literally like thirty seconds, then a week later I come back to her job and she runs and jumps into my arms wrapping her legs around me.  So a week or so later(last weekend) I have a short convo through text and ask if she wants to do something like see a movie that weekend, and then she just mentions some giant party event called Trillectro or something like that that everybody's probably going to.  And then I was like oh, lol.  I ended up not going because everybody told me it was stupid before and I was already hanging out with some other people.  I mean I've learned a little bit about how this works, if a girl wants to do something, she'll roll with it, if she won't, she'll divert to something general like that.  It's possible she may not have seen my text since I added the movie part on a little bit after but I doubt it.

Now a week later right after I wake up for work at 4:30 P.M., I get this text from her saying "I hope you're having a wonderful day " and then we talked about what she was gonna do today, which was maybe see her dad or something.  Also 70% sure this girl has the bergers too
Or she genuinely had plans?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
She could have said that instead of not acknowledging that I asked.  But you're right I guess

Does it matter if I ask her if she wants to do something over text or does it absolutely have to be by call?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
Got home from a long evening and lots of making out. No problems here
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Who Are You And What Have You Done With Sh1fty
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
Shifty got laid. He's a man now. EM is next.

bennisboy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Or she genuinely had plans?
you shoulda gone to the laser festtrillectro
going to the movie is kind of a 4srs date, unless with friends
Adams_BJ
She was inviting you on a date you numpty. She was asking you to come to the laser thing.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.
yeah the laser thing, shoulda done it.

It's easy to turn to a friend or talk about something else if things get awkward, but if they don't you can keep talking 1 on 1 the whole time
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Went out with another girl today, awesome chemistry. Went to get lunch and hang out for an hour or two. Ended up talking for two hours, then we decided to stay longer and went to a nearby town and got some awesome ice cream. Movie date early next week. Think I like this girl better than the other one. Dating is fun
Adams_BJ
Stick your dick in
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Adams check your FB in a minute
Adams_BJ
check'd
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

this is for haffey this website sucks I dont want to post on it

wrote:

long story short im into this girl and shes giving strong indications that she's into me. but she casually mentioned a boyfriend when talking about this thing she did in the past. so i'm not sure if she has a boyfriend now, and if so, are they serious or just like an ehhhh thing?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
wat
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
CC-Marley
+407|6827
very gay
Adams_BJ
I didn't understand anything the first time, and I still don't now.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

you guys are useless
Adams_BJ
We need to know the situation maaaannnnn
Brasso
+1,549|6629

i explained the situation!
Adams_BJ
so i'm not sure if she has a boyfriend now, and if so, are they serious or just like an ehhhh thing?
How do we know this?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard