cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien
https://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/535/630/af1.jpg
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
the republicans and tea party don't get your thanks as well?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
https://www.marktraffic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Old-Car-Crash.jpg
Thanks Obama
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

pirana6 wrote:

ass-backwards, corrupt as fuck, greedy, congressmen not getting paid tomorrow?
could not give less of a shit.

social workers, CPS employees, and park rangers not getting paid either?
goddamnit you stupid fucking government. every current member of the house and senate should get a on a plane headed directly for the side of a mountain. you won't be missed.
they still get paid.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
but of fucking course they still get paid, the corrupt fucks.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
https://i.imgur.com/Mbjw6Ms.jpg?1

edito: better yet, they should all just be corralled into a pit and shot.

Last edited by pirana6 (2013-10-01 12:47:43)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Don't worry, when they get over this "crisis", they get to do it all again for the debt ceiling talks.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

^ in two weeks.

i cannot believe the, for lack of a better term, "leadership" of the republicans in the house feel that a president that will not run again will take the heat for the shutdown.

who was in charge of the brain cell this month?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

Background story: A gang of notorious and violent bikers in NYC were harassing the family in the range rover. When the driver of the range rover rear-ended one of them because the biker cut him off and hit his brakes they slashed his tires and tried to open the car door. It's why the driver sped off and ran over one of the bikers.

Fuck these guys. I've met some of them in person. All wannabe scarface types. They usually ride around in large numbers weaving in and out of traffic, cutting people off, tailgating, bullying other drivers and provoking confrontations. A majority of them don't even have insurance/registration. Every year the police department confiscates hundreds of motorcycles from them. The cops received over 200 calls about the same group on the day of that incident.

A few other drivers and I had a similar experience with them on the highway. I just slowed it down and let them pass me. One other driver continuously honked his horn until they broke off his side mirror and smashed his passenger window.

Here is a video of them to give you an idea on how dangerous and childish they are:

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Steve-0 wrote:

^ in two weeks.

i cannot believe the, for lack of a better term, "leadership" of the republicans in the house feel that a president that will not run again will take the heat for the shutdown.

who was in charge of the brain cell this month?
Well they have passed 40 + bills to defund or repeal Obamacare without success.

Maybe they figured this was a perfectly sane attempt.

lolol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its a fairly retarded system of govt if a President can be elected on a core manifesto commitment and the losing side fuck things up forever through petulance.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Yeah, our country of 330,000,000 and the largest economy in the world should instead be allowed to spin like a top based on the whims of whatever the next president happen to be. Experiment away on your own inconsequential island, it's too expensive here.

Last edited by Jay (2013-10-02 03:43:33)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Whatever, the system is retarded if permanent stagnation and farces like the govt shutdown are the result.

Jay wrote:

Experiment away on your own inconsequential island
So its not tiny any more?
I think I'll post this again anyway.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UKTmAvbCzSo/TUjmgH9sJnI/AAAAAAAAADs/d_LtUOvj528/s1600/AustraliaToAmericaComparison.jpg
Australia is a continent, derp.

Healthcare was Obama's number one election commitment, the people voted him on that platform, too bad if you, and the Republitards, don't like it.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-10-02 04:10:02)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Healthcare was an off the cuff idea he came up with on the campaign trail because Hillary Clintons campaign mocked him for not prioritizing it. Do you think he had input on a single sentence written into that legislation? Lol, that document was collecting dust for a decade waiting for Dems to have control of all parts of government so they could pass it. The law has nothing to do with universal coverage, it's just a massive wealth transfer from the young and poor to the middle aged and hopefully well off. Kids in their 20s, who are healthy, getting raped by baby boomers who have had their entire lives to save, build equity etc but are complete fuckups instead. Instead of letting them suffer their own mistakes lets force millions of young healthy people at the beginning of their careers, struggling to pay rent, their student debt and maybe just maybe start a family, to not only buy health insurance they don't necessarily need yet, but lets jack up the price while we're at it by forcing insurance companies to cover millions of new really expensive patients. Brilliant. Republicans dubbed it Obamacare to mock him for the piece of shit 'signature' legislation. His legacy is now tied to an anchor.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

millions of young healthy people at the beginning of their careers, struggling to pay rent, their student debt and maybe just maybe start a family
what are those people to do when they happen to need a surgery or something but don't have health insurance?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

millions of young healthy people at the beginning of their careers, struggling to pay rent, their student debt and maybe just maybe start a family
what are those people to do when they happen to need a surgery or something but don't have health insurance?
Tough luck, go into debt to pay it off. There used to be health insurance that specialized in young people and offered lower rates because the risks were lower. Those insurance plans are illegal now because it was causing boomer rates to go up. The claim was the plans were discriminatory because the insurance companies were 'cherry picking' the safest people

Last edited by Jay (2013-10-02 05:28:20)

-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yes, its really easy to get a loan when you're sick.

I don't care really, it just seems like retardation at every possible level - that the mighty US can't figure out something many third-world countries have no difficulty with and many other countries have had for nearly a century.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-10-02 05:41:41)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
why bother with health insurance if youre american. fuck it just go to thailand or taiwan for surgery, much cheaper anyway. so happy i get dual NHS with taiwan and aussieland, its cheaper for me to fly and get my wisdom teeth pulled than doing it in aus xD
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1379828_542096759211365_1039971413_n.jpg
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Cybargs wrote:

why bother with health insurance if youre american. fuck it just go to thailand or taiwan for surgery, much cheaper anyway. so happy i get dual NHS with taiwan and aussieland, its cheaper for me to fly and get my wisdom teeth pulled than doing it in aus xD
thailand... for surgery? maybe taiwan but i wouldn't go to thailand for surgery...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
He wants a sex change.
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

why go all that way for a lopitoffame?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

jord wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

thailand... for surgery? maybe taiwan but i wouldn't go to thailand for surgery...
thailand is a huge up and comer for medical surgery now, lots of doctors moving there and theres a ton of expats since its pretty much a 24/7 resort. medical tourism is a big thing over there.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
So how about that Silk Road guy finally getting nabbed?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Tough luck, go into debt to pay it off.
how exactly does one do that when he's already "struggling to pay rent, their student debt and maybe just maybe start a family"?

There used to be health insurance that specialized in young people and offered lower rates because the risks were lower. Those insurance plans are illegal now because it was causing boomer rates to go up. The claim was the plans were discriminatory because the insurance companies were 'cherry picking' the safest people
well, yeah, that^ is why regulation is required.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard