+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire
oh
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
You put your tongue in cider?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I didn't have it hooked up to an IV if that's what you're asking.
illuminati34
+5|6660|michigan usa
mmmmmmm, cider
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock
That went over your heads. I got it 27. I gots it.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

yeah me too. very clever
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3969|SL,UT

lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

Brasso wrote:

yeah me too. very clever
15 hours, 26 minutes ago    1927 (2378)    First World Problems    e say my comment 'out loud' but when no one is around, dont just read it, speak it - 27
cannot unhear
Its hardly original though, been a gag on these shores since about 1927 I imagine
Adams_BJ
How often does this site need to be maintained. My god.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

The polls don't work on this site.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
You shouldn't make her work the street.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Hockey Related (field, not ice). Got yellow carded (10 mins sin bin) for the first time in my 26 year career on Saturday for a petulant offence. Brought the ball down from an aerial (instead of hitting it, my team mate flicked it 50 yards), I came back on to score but it fucked me right off.

I was unblemished until then.

Is this the correct place to rant about this and bore those that read it?
Adams_BJ
You shoulda punched the ref in the willy.
We were playing in England and quite a few games will be in England (rather than Wales) this year and I imagine the prick will do our games again, so I took it on the chin.  The UMPIRES were mic'd up with headsets, laughing and joking as the game went on to each other.  Too big for their boots/headsets.

They are biased against welsh clubs though, fuckers.

The thing I got carded for is allowed 3 leagues above mine (national league or international).  That kind of thing happen in any other sport?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6300|Washington St.
i dunno about other parts of the world, but here in 'merika we have a clothing fad which consists of girls wearing thigh-length dresses and cowboy boots. it makes for the most hideous looking outfits and yet like uggs, girls seem to think it's attractive.
whats more, it's rarely ever "real" country girls. it's wannabe country girls who grew up in the burbs and don't know shit about country life. they just think it's cool to dress that way.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

then you have hot blondes wearing cowboy boots and daisy dukes so there's that
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Adams_BJ

1927 wrote:

We were playing in England and quite a few games will be in England (rather than Wales) this year and I imagine the prick will do our games again, so I took it on the chin.  The UMPIRES were mic'd up with headsets, laughing and joking as the game went on to each other.  Too big for their boots/headsets.

They are biased against welsh clubs though, fuckers.

The thing I got carded for is allowed 3 leagues above mine (national league or international).  That kind of thing happen in any other sport?
In tournament paintball I can get a 3for1 penalty for saying "Shit" after I've been hit, which the big boys can get away with.
CC-Marley
+407|6838
My employer make drop our healthcare and pay the fines instead. Can't wait...
Adams_BJ
Elaborate.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3969|SL,UT

i think he meant the word "may", meaning his ass is grass and his boss is the lawn mower . . .
CC-Marley
+407|6838
With the new Affordable Care Act it's cheaper to drop all coverage and pay the fines than to continue to provide coverage which they pay a portion of.
Adams_BJ
What are the fines for

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard