Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
Firestorm was terrible, why would they remake it? It was just a flat desert and one hill. It was like one base in a PR map.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

SRAWs are back.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-08-22 09:30:49)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

Superior Mind wrote:

Firestorm was terrible, why would they remake it? It was just a flat desert and one hill. It was like one base in a PR map.
Two hills.
And a slight slope between A and B.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6771|Great Brown North
it's different to see a preview gameplay video from someone who doesnt suck
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!

globefish23 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Two hills.
exactely...and there were some mountains for helis and jets on the map edges, basicallly it's the only bf3 vanilla map with ANY sort of terrain, IMO it's the best bf3 maps for vehicle play but it's not really a great map.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6140|'straya

thepilot91 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Two hills.
exactely...and there were some mountains for helis and jets on the map edges, basicallly it's the only bf3 vanilla map with ANY sort of terrain, IMO it's the best bf3 maps for vehicle play but it's not really a great map.
Was certainly much better than caspian in my opinion. A big flat open field with no cover and mobile AA able to shoot across the map. No thanks.

That said, Kharg also had some terrain air vehicles could use.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Two hills.
Was certainly much better than caspian in my opinion. A big flat open field with no cover and mobile AA able to shoot across the map. No thanks.

That said, Kharg also had some terrain air vehicles could use.
caspian is a flat grassdesert with a boob in the middle, the trees are nice but dont last for long, kharg has only got 1 mountain chain on one side of the map , far away from the action, god I wish that the most played maps in bf2 had been fu she , dragon valley, kubra, and daqing...if those would been the "Back to [insert bf2map here]" dlc we'd had some terrain, the ones we have are good...in bf2 ....with fog...and 8 flags on karkand.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
mmm dragon valley
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

I want to see Songhua again.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
heli flag hopping
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

M.O.A.B wrote:

I want to see Songhua again.
Well, that impenetrable bamboo forest from BF2 wouldn't last long in Frostbite with Destruction.
A Levolution event with a huge forest fire would be fun though on Songhua.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
I want fog/reasonable dust (not bc2 thunderstorm) on some maps, grand bazaar is the only one I can think of , and I really like that aspect of the map, hope to see some variety of weather now that they've got the OMFGZORZ WEATHERCHANGE DURING MATCHES thing.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

I really like all these small Levolution features.
Shutting gates, raising bollards, shooting out lights (and use IRNV sights), shooting fire extinguishers to create smoke screens,...

This finally seems much better than BF2 SF, the only game so far which had interactive features, but only very few and mostly in useless places.
But damn, was it fun to raise those draw bridges in the Leviathan sub pen, or using the big elevator to the flight deck on Iron Gator!
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
I want real nvgs and nightmaps. this scope shit is just a sad console/lazyness excuse.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

games needs more shotguns
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

No need to watch the whole video, but the first few seconds show you can use weapons in the water now.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
Team names are RU and CN. Canadiens.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6736|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Just had a butchers on the old Origin and it came up with Battlefield 4 Premium. Priced at 39.99 English pounds. I bought the deluxe version. Do l get the Premium as well or do l have to buy it separate? Can't seem to find an answear on the website.... I might be being a biff and can't find it.

Cheers
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

From the official forums:

1.) BF4 Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4
2.) The difference between 12 battlepacks and 3 battlepacks is 12 - 3 = 9. You get 9 more Battlepacks. Soooo, if you bought Digital Deluxe, and BF4 Premium you would have a total of 15 Battlepacks.
Deluxe just includes what it says it includes.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
Also, Amazon sells BF4 for £30.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Premium comes later, I assume. You get the first expansion with pre-order. Premium last time was something like forty quid.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-09-02 08:54:24)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
You can already buy Premium for BF4.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
1 reason im not buying it. yet
GullyFoyle
+25|5378
PBBANS - BF4 GSP list update:

According to our sources, we now know which providers are "confirmed" and "set aside" that will host Battlefield 4 PC Game Servers.

The "confirmed" list is as follows, and may be subject to change without warning:
  • NFO Servers
  • I3D Servers
  • Multiplay
  • Gamed.de
  • Gameservers
Here are the list of GSP's that were "set aside" for future debate:
  • Gaming Deluxe
  • Iberbit Servers
  • Branzone
  • Fragnet
  • Hosters.at
  • Rackage
  • Low Ping Game Servers
  • Art of War Central
It is not known what the fate of these two providers are:
  • EOReality Servers
  • My Internet Services

There are currently two reddit articles about this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/co … by_denial/
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/c … _on_where/
There is also a petition going on to get more GSP's in the confirmed list:
https://www.change.org/petitions/don-t- … 4-gsp-list
I hope the list gets bigger, but, who knows.
if you love Battlefield, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION! - GULLY

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2013-09-15 19:57:18)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
i have a better way of protesting the decline of quality gaming and corporate greed: don't buy the fucking game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard